Twenty Shot In Chicago This Weekend

You are the one ignoring facts and statistics, they are not failed talking points.
You are the one who is not accepting facts that have been put up .
What is selfish, is drones like you who believe the lefts attempts at disarming us of our 2nd amendment rights will actually work.

Thanks for the laugh. "Disarming us of our 2nd amendment rights". LOL.

When bills like Feinstein's, that ban the sale of a large assortment of guns, yes that is disarming us.

Sorry, I didn't realize that her bill proposed a ban on all gun ownership.

Not all of them.

stop lying then and saying "we're not coming for your guns" there's nothing worse than a fucking liberal liar

"Nothing worse"? Do you have any evidence that gun control = gun confiscation? Are any bills pending? Any discussion amongst the "fucking liberal lair(s)? Why not admit you're a bitter, low information, low IQ, declasse Republican. One of the loud, the dumb and the nasty set of parrots.

Yes I do.

During a Sun News Network segment on guns, Canadian anchor Brian Lilley issued a warning to Americans: “Registration will lead to confiscation. And if you don’t believe me, just look at what’s happened here.”

One of the gun-control proposals put forth in America is a national database for all firearms to track the movement and sale of weapons. If this comes to fruition, Lilley argues, it will lead to confiscation. He then proceeds to discuss what happened in Canada with their national long-gun registry, which ultimately led to law abiding citizens having their weapons confiscated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_52pMg8qQcc&feature=player_embedded#t=0s]Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
When criminals start obeying the law, you may have a point.

I guess there are no criminals in Canada, or Japan, or Germany, or Australia, etc....Great point!

And I supposed there's no gun violence in those places either.

Actually there isn't much gun violence in Japan, but then again the entire civilization has been subjected to a feudalism mentality that the peasantry works for a collective and has been disarmed since written language was developed.

Liberals just want us to be ant-like creatures who serve them. They'll never be happy unless that happens, and they still bitch about the 30 seconds it took to bring them their Latte.

Hey Democrats, here's an idea...Concentrate on taking guns away from brutal criminals and stop trying to take guns away from good law-abiding Citizens. That's what most Americans want. But hey, it's just an idea.

Last edited:
It's a real shame that Democrats in Chicago have focused more on disarming good law-abiding Citizens, than they have brutal criminals. That's been proven to be a horrific blunder on their part.

Hey Democrats, here's an idea...Concentrate on taking guns away from brutal criminals and stop trying to take guns away from good law-abiding Citizens. That's what most Americans want. But hey, it's just an idea.

Hey Republican, here's an idea. Concentrate on ending poverty and provide early intervention in childhood, excellence in public education, jobs and job training, pro social recreation programs for 'The Children' within high crime areas and put a sock in the mouth of all the racists who blame race and not the conditions which create an environment where the criminal is the role model.

Idea, we could fund these programs by raising taxes on the rich, ya known those Latin and African ball players, Russian hockey players and members of the Hollywood and Hip Hop elite ya'll envy. My guess is they would be more open to paying more to help 'The Children' that you and other callous conservatives decry and mock (like those killed at Sandy Hook).

Hey Republican, here's an idea. Concentrate on ending poverty and provide early intervention in childhood, excellence in public education, jobs and job training, pro social recreation programs for 'The Children' within high crime areas and put a sock in the mouth of all the racists who blame race and not the conditions which create an environment where the criminal is the role model.

Idea, we could fund these programs by raising taxes on the rich, ya known those Latin and African ball players, Russian hockey players and members of the Hollywood and Hip Hop elite ya'll envy. My guess is they would be more open to paying more to help 'The Children' that you and other callous conservatives decry and mock (like those killed at Sandy Hook).

Yeah, cuz your beloved Democrats sure have ended poverty in Chicago. Try reading a Newspaper every now & then. Chicago is an incredibly dangerous Third World Nightmare at this point. Maybe Republicans should get a shot at running it for awhile? I seriously doubt they could do worse.

Start your own thread on the programs you just listed.
This one is about guns.
Link - Were has any conservative decried and mocked the killing of any innocent children?
It stupid liberal ideas that put up signs that say gun free zones, so that killers can target those areas.

Yeah, cuz your beloved Democrats sure have ended poverty in Chicago. Try reading a Newspaper every now & then. Chicago is an incredibly dangerous Third World Nightmare at this point. Maybe Republicans should get a shot at running it for awhile? I seriously doubt they could do worse.

Yeah, your opinion is based on little more than bigotry and ignorance. Tell me with some detail exactly how a Republican would fix Chicago.

First, define the problems.

Next, describe the solutions.

Or do what I know you will do, respond with some smart ass platitude.

Yeah, your opinion is based on little more than bigotry and ignorance. Tell me with some detail exactly how a Republican would fix Chicago.

I think i've made myself pretty clear. Your beloved Democrats have thoroughly destroyed Chicago. It's a miserable Third World mess. Maybe it is time for Republicans to run the show there for a bit? Seriously, could they really do any worse?

Start your own thread on the programs you just listed.
This one is about guns.
Link - Were has any conservative decried and mocked the killing of any innocent children?
It stupid liberal ideas that put up signs that say gun free zones, so that killers can target those areas.

The nexus between guns, poverty drugs and violence is a pretty easy one for most people to comprehend. I don't catalog all the posts wherein 'conservatives' (one I recall who used 'the children' in a mocking manner is Oddball) mock children.

Mocking 'gun free zones' is so trite, have anything of substance to offer?

I think i've made myself pretty clear. Your beloved Democrats have thoroughly destroyed Chicago. It's a miserable Third World mess. Maybe it is time for Republicans to run the show there for a bit? Seriously, could they really do any worse?

So no plan from you.

Forum List

Back