Twenty Shot In Chicago This Weekend

The pseudo-rational people of whom you speak have difficulty with the FACT that criminals do not abide by the laws they write. Where the gun laws are tougher, the crime rate is the higher.

False. Plenty of other countries with tougher gun laws and lower gun violence.

Thanks for trying though, it was a cute effort.

They have lower gun violence, but robbery and other crimes go up.

False. But nice attempt.

Yea, we need gun laws as tough as Mexico's. Why just look at the peaceful nirvana that sprang forth in that country following the virtual ban on civilian firearm ownership. There's your model for "strict enough"...:cuckoo:

Funny, I didn't mention Mexico.

No, just the supposed need for stricter gun laws. Can't get any stricter than in Mexico, where it's virtually impossible for a civilian to possess a firearm. How's that working out? I bet the result is that only the criminals are armed...just like in Chicago.

How about the half dozen other countries I can easily point to. Or are you going to stick your fingers in your ears when I bring those up?

But Chicago only has strict gun laws if you compare it to the rest of THIS nation which has some of the loosest gun laws in the world.

Again, that's like saying someone is the tallest midget. That doesn't make them tall in the global scheme of things, just taller than their fellow midgets.

Right. Again, if your argument that "the stricter gun control, the lesser the gun violence" held true, then Chicago would have less gun violence than it's neighbors in the same nation. It doesn't.

You don't think there is a difference between bringing guns between states like there is in bringing guns between countries?

No, just the supposed need for stricter gun laws. Can't get any stricter than in Mexico, where it's virtually impossible for a civilian to possess a firearm. How's that working out? I bet the result is that only the criminals are armed...just like in Chicago.

How about the half dozen other countries I can easily point to. Or are you going to stick your fingers in your ears when I bring those up?

Well that's the point, isn't it? Some countries that restrict civilian firearm ownership have lower rates of murder and violence, others have higher rates of murder and violence. It's clearly not about the guns, it's about the people. Again, America doesn't make the top 100 list of countries by murder rate, despite all our firearms.

The funny thing is every time one of you loons post another story about gun violence you're actually only reinforcing the point of rational people who point out that our gun laws are not strong enough.

Keep up the good work.

Sieg Heil...

560023_138839736285087_1202704678_n_zpsb50dbf00.jpg

False. Plenty of other countries with tougher gun laws and lower gun violence.

Thanks for trying though, it was a cute effort.

They have lower gun violence, but robbery and other crimes go up.

False. But nice attempt.

Actually, true in the case of Australia and England. Their murder and violent crime rates increased dramatically following their virtual bans on civilian firearm ownership, which included confiscation and destruction of existing arms. And this during a period in which violent crime rates were dropping around the world.

Oops again. Your agenda and the truth are not on the same page.

Well that's the point, isn't it? Some countries that restrict civilian firearm ownership have lower rates of murder and violence, others have higher rates of murder and violence. It's clearly not about the guns, it's about the people. Again, America doesn't make the top 100 list of countries by murder rate, despite all our firearms.

So you think our country is more similar to Mexico, a 3rd world country than it is to Canada or Australia? That's your stance??

The funny thing is every time one of you loons post another story about gun violence you're actually only reinforcing the point of rational people who point out that our gun laws are not strong enough.

Keep up the good work.

well since chicago outlaws guns in any form what would you add to that asswarp?

So you think our country is more similar to Mexico, a 3rd world country than it is to Canada or Australia? That's your stance??

No, just more similar to the gun laws you're advocating. Plenty of firearms in Canada, yet a much lower murder rate. Once again, it's the people, not the firearms.

And Australia isn't exactly the model we should shoot for. Fun facts about the country down under:

Australian women are now raped three times as often as American women.
Gun-control article ignores overall violent crime - phillyburbs.com: Letters To Editor

According to the UNICRI (United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute), Australia ranks first for total crime victims (as a % of the total population). That is 43% higher than in America, which ranks 15th.
NationMaster - Crime stats: Australia vs United States

It's the people dummy, not the guns...or the lack of guns.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Anyone that's being truthful knows that. All these bubble headed libtards in here arguing as if they actually had some point to make to the contrary is all just a bunch of horse shit. The facts don't lie. Most places with the MOST gun control laws have the highest crime and MURDER rates, PERIOD.

Now anyone denying that just looks like a full blown, retarded, lying, partisan hack BUFFOON.

Last edited:

No, you didn't. You just made a plea for similar gun laws here.:cuckoo:

Mexican gun laws? Don't think I made that statement.

You're dodging the logic with great expertise. Neither I nor eflatminor said that you used the word "Mexico" at all. You simply implied that we need more strict gun control laws...like Mexico has.

I think what you expect is for all neighboring states to adopt the same gun laws that Chicago has (...you can't legally own a gun unless you are part of the establishment.) thinking foolishly that this will keep guns away from the criminals that infest that cesspool city. Face it! Chicago is eaten up with gangland punks, crooked politicians and their misguided offspring...all of which do not care one lick about anything other than themselves....and I'll bet all the politicians have armed body guards....just as do the gangland punks! Yet they legislate to deny the honest man a means of defense...leaving him to call the police to the scene of the crime to take pictures, write reports and notify the next of kin.

This thread is FULL of liberal fail. Especially RDD's first couple responses.

Talk about head in the sand.....

Thanks for your expert opinion. All I see if a bunch of failed talking points from mindless, selfish drones. You couldn't even muster that much. Doesn't say much for you.

Keep up the good work.

It has to be a nationwide effort, other wise what's the point? Because someone can easily buy a gun in another state and drive in with it.

The fact that this extremely obvious concept has to be explained to you people is mind blowing.

No, just more similar to the gun laws you're advocating. Plenty of firearms in Canada, yet a much lower murder rate. Once again, it's the people, not the firearms.

And Australia isn't exactly the model we should shoot for. Fun facts about the country down under:

Australian women are now raped three times as often as American women.
Gun-control article ignores overall violent crime - phillyburbs.com: Letters To Editor

According to the UNICRI (United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute), Australia ranks first for total crime victims (as a % of the total population). That is 43% higher than in America, which ranks 15th.
NationMaster - Crime stats: Australia vs United States

So you are saying we have violent, shitty people? And your best solution is to arm them? :cuckoo:

Keep up the good work.

It has to be a nationwide effort, other wise what's the point? Because someone can easily buy a gun in another state and drive in with it.

The fact that this extremely obvious concept has to be explained to you people is mind blowing.
oh so the it's a fucking lie when you say "we're not coming for YOUR guns." thought so

Forum List

Back