Twitter locks out Trump

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

Yeah, shooting a drunk black woman is murder.

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

suddenly doesn't mean shit to you lefties.

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

I'm willing to see the evidence, you've made up your mind.
When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Anybody who wants to shoot people for crossing the border for starters.

I'm also not so sure committing insurrection is a misdemeanor either.
Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Meets the definition.

That's old speak. By newspeak rules, it was a mostly peaceful protest.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Yep. Supposedly, that's what Trump wants as well.

Sure he does. I think Trump wants whatever is best for Trump, he doesn't really care one way or the other for the insurrectionists, they were nothing more than a last attempt gambit, tools to help him steal the election and when they became inconvenient he dropped them.
I find these diatrabs about Trump so boring and worthless. Your theories about Trump are utterly baseless

Yeah, they're tied to his his own words, so probably baseless. If you're bored (or don't have a proper reply) then feel free to stop engaging, idiot. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts.
What words did Trump use that incited anyone to riot?

He called those in the capital evil, told an enraged crowd to go to the capital and fight. Kind of like how a mob boss directs his traffic.
Quote him asshole.

He also praised his “wonderful supporters” and promised “our incredible journey is only just beginning”.

Link coming

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Sure he does. I think Trump wants whatever is best for Trump, he doesn't really care one way or the other for the insurrectionists, they were nothing more than a last attempt gambit, tools to help him steal the election and when they became inconvenient he dropped them.
I find these diatrabs about Trump so boring and worthless. Your theories about Trump are utterly baseless

Yeah, they're tied to his his own words, so probably baseless. If you're bored (or don't have a proper reply) then feel free to stop engaging, idiot. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts.

He called those in the capital evil, told an enraged crowd to go to the capital and fight. Kind of like how a mob boss directs his traffic.
So far in this thread all you've done is lie.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Destroyed property? They broke one window. Who are you trying to kid?

Your ilk defended rioters in SEattle and Portland who burned down the entire downtown, looted all the stores, asaulted people and even committed murder. You're scumbags who have to right to comment on this. None.

They broke multiple windows, doors, trashed offices, stole government property, cracked a cops head with a fire extinguisher and killed him, injured multiple others, brought handcuffs and nooses and obstructed the business of Congress in the process of peacefully transferring power.

Basically they tried to overturn an election and lost and Trump saving his own skin called them and their actions heinous and not representing America.
Sorry turd, but no cops were killed. The protesters may have broken a few doors. "trashed offices" means they left some empty water bottles laying around. The cops are the only ones who injured anyone. They killed 4 people. They killed an unarmed white woman.

Only a douchebag would defend the behavior of the D.C. cops. Watching you hypocrites screech about this would be positively comical if it wasn't so tragic and scary.

No cops were killed?

First it was a single door, now it's "a few". What the insurrections did is destroy the barriers protecting Congress from a rabid cult. They rifled through offices, throwing folders and papers everywhere. The cops only killed 1, the others died of medical issues, probably overweight slobs like you.

And Trump basically called them un-American and their actions heinous after the fact. What do you think about Trump throwing them under the bus?
That was reported 9:17 AM this morning, asshole, and it's not clear that any of the protesters were responsible.

It was a largely peaceful prostest, so why are you getting your panties in a wad?

You previously blamed 4 deaths on police that they weren't responsible for them.

The very first sentence from the article:

A United States Capitol Police officer died on Thursday night from injuries sustained “while physically engaging” with pro-Trump rioters who descended on the U.S. Capitol.

The last sentence

The circumstances surrounding Mr. Sicknick's death were not immediately clear, and the Capitol Police said only that he had “passed away due to injuries sustained while on duty.” At some point in the chaos — with the mob rampaging through the halls of Congress while lawmakers were forced to hide under their desks — he was struck with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials.

Ouch. Wouldn't have happened if the 'heinous' crowd (Trump's word) didn't commit a crime by breaking into the capital.

Again, what are your thoughts on Trump calling the crowd's actions heinous and them un-American?
George Floyd would't have died if he hadn't committed a crime. You morons are all using the same arguments that you have pooh-poohed a million times.

The police were responsible for 4 deaths. One of them was a woman.

Your weaseling isn't fooling anyone.

You'll have to quote Trump saying "heinous crowd." I doubt if you are quoting him honestly.

I guess we could say those four wouldn't have died if they hadn't committed a crime, right? I mean, it may have been at Denny's on Sunday morning who knows.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Trump didn't call those who don't support his idiot claims of election fraud evil?

“But we can’t play into the hands of these people,” Trump said. “We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home in peace.”

Believe it or not that's not how you get a crowd of idiots to go home.

I guess we could say those four wouldn't have died if they hadn't committed a crime, right?
View attachment 439491
I'm sure the breaking down of doors, windows, breaking into congressional offices, chasing the police, stealing government property, hitting a police officer on the head with a fire extinguisher and obstructing the business of Congress were not invited.

The next step will be to find out why some of the Capital police removed barricades and took selfies with the rioters. Looks to me like some of them will be soon out of a job and possibly also going to prison.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Destroyed property? They broke one window. Who are you trying to kid?

Your ilk defended rioters in SEattle and Portland who burned down the entire downtown, looted all the stores, asaulted people and even committed murder. You're scumbags who have to right to comment on this. None.

They broke multiple windows, doors, trashed offices, stole government property, cracked a cops head with a fire extinguisher and killed him, injured multiple others, brought handcuffs and nooses and obstructed the business of Congress in the process of peacefully transferring power.

Basically they tried to overturn an election and lost and Trump saving his own skin called them and their actions heinous and not representing America.
Sorry turd, but no cops were killed. The protesters may have broken a few doors. "trashed offices" means they left some empty water bottles laying around. The cops are the only ones who injured anyone. They killed 4 people. They killed an unarmed white woman.

Only a douchebag would defend the behavior of the D.C. cops. Watching you hypocrites screech about this would be positively comical if it wasn't so tragic and scary.

No cops were killed?

First it was a single door, now it's "a few". What the insurrections did is destroy the barriers protecting Congress from a rabid cult. They rifled through offices, throwing folders and papers everywhere. The cops only killed 1, the others died of medical issues, probably overweight slobs like you.

And Trump basically called them un-American and their actions heinous after the fact. What do you think about Trump throwing them under the bus?
That was reported 9:17 AM this morning, asshole, and it's not clear that any of the protesters were responsible.

It was a largely peaceful prostest, so why are you getting your panties in a wad?

You previously blamed 4 deaths on police that they weren't responsible for them.

The very first sentence from the article:

A United States Capitol Police officer died on Thursday night from injuries sustained “while physically engaging” with pro-Trump rioters who descended on the U.S. Capitol.

The last sentence

The circumstances surrounding Mr. Sicknick's death were not immediately clear, and the Capitol Police said only that he had “passed away due to injuries sustained while on duty.” At some point in the chaos — with the mob rampaging through the halls of Congress while lawmakers were forced to hide under their desks — he was struck with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials.

Ouch. Wouldn't have happened if the 'heinous' crowd (Trump's word) didn't commit a crime by breaking into the capital.

Again, what are your thoughts on Trump calling the crowd's actions heinous and them un-American?
George Floyd would't have died if he hadn't committed a crime. You morons are all using the same arguments that you have pooh-poohed a million times.

The police were responsible for 4 deaths. One of them was a woman.

Your weaseling isn't fooling anyone.

You'll have to quote Trump saying "heinous crowd." I doubt if you are quoting him honestly.

I guess we could say those four wouldn't have died if they hadn't committed a crime, right? I mean, it may have been at Denny's on Sunday morning who knows.
George Floyd wouldn't have died if he hadn't committed a crime.

Link coming

I guess you missed the seige of the Capitol building today. No one likes censorship but someone died today because of Trump and who knows how much in property damage was done to our Capitol building because of Trump’s incitement to riot.
First of all, jackass, the First Amendment does not apply to private property, and Twitter is private property. The word censorship is a red herring. Second, what Trump said does not constitute incitement to riot. He did not encourage any violence. It is moronic to blame Donald Trump because someone shot someone at the demonstration. That would never fly in court. John Law is a silly name for someone who does not know jackshit about law.
Twitter is a government protected monopoly. As such, it's required to observe all the rules that the government is required to observe.

How is twitter a monopoly? And no, twitter is allowed to ban people from it's platform that it feels does not follow it's TOS. Trump agreed to that when he signed on.
ROFL! That doesn't mean Trump gave government approvat to Twitter's monopoly, moron. that doesn't mean Twitter is legally allowed to censor opinions it doesn't agree with.

According to the DOJ, simply having a certain percentage of a market makes a company guilty of violating the Sherman anti trust act. That's why they prosecuted Alcoa Aluminum. That's also why they prosecuted Standard Oil.

Twitter is a government protected monopoly. If it recieves government protection from lawsuits, then it's obligated to follow all the rules that government has to follow. That's the way it works for government contractors, moron.

You're just a clueless moron who will say anything to preserve your propaganda organ.
The First Amendment does not apply to private property. Twitter can include or exclude anything it wants, just as a newspaper editor can.

I guess we could say those four wouldn't have died if they hadn't committed a crime, right?
View attachment 439491
I'm sure the breaking down of doors, windows, breaking into congressional offices, chasing the police, stealing government property, hitting a police officer on the head with a fire extinguisher and obstructing the business of Congress were not invited.

The next step will be to find out why some of the Capital police removed barricades and took selfies with the rioters. Looks to me like some of them will be soon out of a job and possibly also going to prison.
One window was broken. No one has said how many doors. I'll bet only the one in the video that shows Ashli being gunned down in cold blood. How ar you "breaking in" if the door is unlocked? Who says they were "chasing the police?" What government property was stolen? You don't know anyone hit a police officer on the head with a fire extinguisher.

The bottom line: your claims are 95% bullshit.

Link coming

I guess you missed the seige of the Capitol building today. No one likes censorship but someone died today because of Trump and who knows how much in property damage was done to our Capitol building because of Trump’s incitement to riot.
First of all, jackass, the First Amendment does not apply to private property, and Twitter is private property. The word censorship is a red herring. Second, what Trump said does not constitute incitement to riot. He did not encourage any violence. It is moronic to blame Donald Trump because someone shot someone at the demonstration. That would never fly in court. John Law is a silly name for someone who does not know jackshit about law.
Twitter is a government protected monopoly. As such, it's required to observe all the rules that the government is required to observe.

How is twitter a monopoly? And no, twitter is allowed to ban people from it's platform that it feels does not follow it's TOS. Trump agreed to that when he signed on.
ROFL! That doesn't mean Trump gave government approvat to Twitter's monopoly, moron. that doesn't mean Twitter is legally allowed to censor opinions it doesn't agree with.

According to the DOJ, simply having a certain percentage of a market makes a company guilty of violating the Sherman anti trust act. That's why they prosecuted Alcoa Aluminum. That's also why they prosecuted Standard Oil.

Twitter is a government protected monopoly. If it recieves government protection from lawsuits, then it's obligated to follow all the rules that government has to follow. That's the way it works for government contractors, moron.

You're just a clueless moron who will say anything to preserve your propaganda organ.
The First Amendment does not apply to private property. Twitter can include or exclude anything it wants, just as a newspaper editor can.
Sorry, turd. But when private companies are granted special privileges or contracts, they are required to follow the same rules as government. Just as any government contractor. If twitter wants to play favorites, then it can have it's 230 protection revoked.

You assholes who defend twitter always ignore that.

Trump didn't call those who don't support his idiot claims of election fraud evil?

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. Please take a course in remedial English.

“But we can’t play into the hands of these people,” Trump said. “We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home in peace.”
You'll excuse us if we don't accept your expertise on the subject. I mean, you'll did such a good job in Portland and Seattle.

View attachment 439491

One window was broken. No one has said how many doors. I'll bet only the one in the video that shows Ashli being gunned down in cold blood. How ar you "breaking in" if the door is unlocked? Who says they were "chasing the police?" What government property was stolen? You don't know anyone hit a police officer on the head with a fire extinguisher.

One window? Offices were broken into the doors to the house and senate chambers were broken into? Cops were over run. What are you talking about? Furniture was piled up against the doors to keep these people out and they pummeled the doors in.

Link coming

Sorry, turd. But when private companies are granted special privileges or contracts, they are required to follow the same rules as government. Just as any government contractor. If twitter wants to play favorites, then it can have it's 230 protection revoked.

Sorry, there is nothing you've posted that demonstrates the president gets to say whatever he wants on a companies' social network system.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. Please take a course in remedial English.

You'll excuse us if we don't accept your expertise on the subject. I mean, you'll did such a good job in Portland and Seattle.

I'm sorry you don't understand the written word but whatever gets you out of replying I guess is OK.

View attachment 439491

One window? Offices were broken into the doors to the house and senate chambers were broken into? Cops were over run. What are you talking about? Furniture was piled up against the doors to keep these people out and they pummeled the doors in.

I saw a couple of doors broken into. That's it.

Link coming

Sorry, there is nothing you've posted that demonstrates the president gets to say whatever he wants on a companies' social network system.
Obviously you're too fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying.

I'm sorry you don't understand the written word but whatever gets you out of replying I guess is OK.
I understand that you're posting one weasel after another.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Who cares? Let those buildings vaporize.

Link coming

Does the 14th Amendment apply to private companies?

Forum List

Back