Two anti gun bills introduced in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the belligerent Japanese were mostly all killed. That no doubt helps as well. Plus culturally they are far different from whites. PMH is simply talking out of his ass as usual.
Very strict gun laws, meaning few guns, and very few gun murders. Yes, I'm sure the two are totally unrelated.

It must be because of rice. Sure, that's it, we just need all Americans to eat rice everyday and all our gun violence goes away.

No, they're not. As I said the violent Japanese were mostly all killed in WWII. They have strict gun laws yet criminals have absolutely no problem getting them and in fact there are more guns that the Japanese government knows are in the country, than there are gangsters.
The reason why the Japanese have fewer gun crimes is because they still prefer using edged weapons. In other words it's a cultural thing.
Not that you understand culture.
No, I'm sure it's the rice. The fact that they have .5 guns per 100 people and we have 178 times that many has absolutely nothing to do with it.
003729e1edad7d29745b7d2e46310177.jpg

Gotta be the damn rice, those smart little slant-eyes...

How many black and Hispanic gang bangers do they have? That's the problem with anti science minded fruitcakes like you, you ignore the age old axiom that CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION.

Read it. Learn it. Live by it....

Just to be clear, are you saying everything reasonable people know is wrong? Typical gun nut attitude.

You don't get to define "reasonable". That's the problem with you regressives, you think people who disagree with you aren't reasonable, that road goes both ways.

You oppose any restrictions. That would include reasonable restrictions.

You have 20,000 gun laws on the books already. Your compromise will only end when the people of this country are disarmed thus you are by definition unreasonable. You demand we give up everything and you are unwilling to give up anything. Thus you are either insane or incredibly stupid. I'll let you choose which you are.

Typical gun nut rant. Stupid,but typical.

Rant? Those are facts. What do you present? Oh yes, you call people names and demand we give you things. In other words it is YOU who are the ranter here.

What do you think I want you to give me? I'm sorry if you are such a coward till you think you need to be armed 24/7 but that's a gun nut problem for you to deal with. I'm not the one who scared you.

Don't forget the belligerent Japanese were mostly all killed. That no doubt helps as well. Plus culturally they are far different from whites. PMH is simply talking out of his ass as usual.
Very strict gun laws, meaning few guns, and very few gun murders. Yes, I'm sure the two are totally unrelated.

It must be because of rice. Sure, that's it, we just need all Americans to eat rice everyday and all our gun violence goes away.

No, they're not. As I said the violent Japanese were mostly all killed in WWII. They have strict gun laws yet criminals have absolutely no problem getting them and in fact there are more guns that the Japanese government knows are in the country, than there are gangsters.
The reason why the Japanese have fewer gun crimes is because they still prefer using edged weapons. In other words it's a cultural thing.
No, I'm sure it's the rice. The fact that they have .5 guns per 100 people and we have 178 times that many has absolutely nothing to do with it.

How many black and Hispanic gang bangers do they have? That's the problem with anti science minded fruitcakes like you, you ignore the age old axiom that CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION.

Right, if they only had ******* and wetbacks like we have they'd be the murder capital of the world , while no whites would die by gun here:
Reeves-1215001.png

Or, wait, that wouldn't be true either. Well shit, even without the darkies people would die here. We need more rice, that's it.

I really don't care what you believe. Gun nuts believe so many silly things. No, I'm not a gun expert,but I know about the ones I have. What exactly makes you think otherwise?

Easy, the very words you use to describe those who you don't like. No gun owner I know uses the term "gun nut". Not one. I won't bother to tell what we do call ourselves.

I guess you only hang with gun nuts. Most gun owners don't really go for your bullshit. They know reasonable restrictions are a good thing. The NRA used to know that before they went nuts.

Guess you only hang out with progressive lunatics who hate the Constitution of the US and hate this country as well. You have been trying to dismantle it for the last 100 years or so. Why don't you move to a country that has the same beliefs that you have? Why do you insist on dragging the single constitutional republic that exists on this planet and changing us into the same type of governmental system that exists everywhere else? Freedom terrifies you that much?

I'm feeling my years, but I'm not old enough to have done anything 100 years ago. More than 90% of Americans want reasonable gun control. Much more than half of gun owners want reasonable gun control. More than half of NRA members want reasonable gun control. Are you trying to say all of us hate the constitution and hate this country as well? Your pathetic rant about how you think I hate the constitution or the country probably gets approval when you're around other gun nuts, but not so much in the sane world. Enjoy your tinfoil hat and silly militia mentality. Sane people laugh at you. You are mistaken to believe that all gun owners agree with your childish beliefs.

That number is a lie promulgated by a billionaire elitist. Go figure. You people bleat all about the one percenters and how they are screwing you over, and then a one percenter of the one percenters wants to ban guns so they can REALLY fuck you over, you spread your ass cheeks for him.

Typical brainless 'tard.

Right. Everything that doesn't support your pathetic fears is a big conspiracy. Typical RWNJ / gun nut

You don't get to define "reasonable". That's the problem with you regressives, you think people who disagree with you aren't reasonable, that road goes both ways.

You have 20,000 gun laws on the books already. Your compromise will only end when the people of this country are disarmed thus you are by definition unreasonable. You demand we give up everything and you are unwilling to give up anything. Thus you are either insane or incredibly stupid. I'll let you choose which you are.

Typical gun nut rant. Stupid,but typical.

Rant? Those are facts. What do you present? Oh yes, you call people names and demand we give you things. In other words it is YOU who are the ranter here.

What do you think I want you to give me? I'm sorry if you are such a coward till you think you need to be armed 24/7 but that's a gun nut problem for you to deal with. I'm not the one who scared you.

Yeah sure little one. Anyone who calls people cowards for being prepared is simply a moron. So, you pussy. Drop your car insurance. If you even own a car that is. And only cowards have home insurance. Pussies!

Just to be clear, are you saying everything reasonable people know is wrong? Typical gun nut attitude.

Our definition of reasonable restrictions are different, live with it and stop the name calling. You sound like a child.

You've made it quite clear that you oppose any restrictions

That would be any NEW restrictions, the CDC reported that existing gun laws have virtually no impact on the criminal use of guns, yet you demand people give the criminals an advantage by giving up their ability to have equal or greater firepower than the criminals will have. Sorry I ain't buying that.

Of course you aren't. You're firmly inside the RWNJ bubble.

Right, if they only had ******* and wetbacks like we have they'd be the murder capital of the world , while no whites would die by gun here:
Reeves-1215001.png

Or, wait, that wouldn't be true either. Well shit, even without the darkies people would die here. We need more rice, that's it.

Yes, look at those gun deaths. Black men killing black men. Color me unsurprised. Are you going to come up with something relevent or are you going to keep posting meaningless graphs that you don't understand anyway?

Easy, the very words you use to describe those who you don't like. No gun owner I know uses the term "gun nut". Not one. I won't bother to tell what we do call ourselves.

I guess you only hang with gun nuts. Most gun owners don't really go for your bullshit. They know reasonable restrictions are a good thing. The NRA used to know that before they went nuts.

Guess you only hang out with progressive lunatics who hate the Constitution of the US and hate this country as well. You have been trying to dismantle it for the last 100 years or so. Why don't you move to a country that has the same beliefs that you have? Why do you insist on dragging the single constitutional republic that exists on this planet and changing us into the same type of governmental system that exists everywhere else? Freedom terrifies you that much?

I'm feeling my years, but I'm not old enough to have done anything 100 years ago. More than 90% of Americans want reasonable gun control. Much more than half of gun owners want reasonable gun control. More than half of NRA members want reasonable gun control. Are you trying to say all of us hate the constitution and hate this country as well? Your pathetic rant about how you think I hate the constitution or the country probably gets approval when you're around other gun nuts, but not so much in the sane world. Enjoy your tinfoil hat and silly militia mentality. Sane people laugh at you. You are mistaken to believe that all gun owners agree with your childish beliefs.

That number is a lie promulgated by a billionaire elitist. Go figure. You people bleat all about the one percenters and how they are screwing you over, and then a one percenter of the one percenters wants to ban guns so they can REALLY fuck you over, you spread your ass cheeks for him.

Typical brainless 'tard.

Right. Everything that doesn't support your pathetic fears is a big conspiracy. Typical RWNJ / gun nut

oh look! The silly person with no argument resorts to calling people names. How precious!

Reeves-1215001.png

Yes, look at those gun deaths. Black men killing black men. Color me unsurprised. Are you going to come up with something relevent or are you going to keep posting meaningless graphs that you don't understand anyway?
I understand them perfectly, just as I do your need to blame everything bad on the darkies, not your beloved deadly toys, the ones that make you feel like a man and allow you to sleep at night like a teddy bear does a toddler.

Without the guns, you'd be scared to death, obviously. (BTW, no real man acts that way - now you know)

And the criminals will ignore. How completely banal your responses are.

Criminals don't obey laws, that's why they're criminals. Why not just get rid of all laws (your logical conclusion)...

Nope. Get rid of the criminals. Anyone who uses a gun to commit a crime is automatically sent away for 50 years. No time off for good behavior they are just gone. That would work, because to date it is the only thing that has been PROVEN to work...

But no, you idiots continue to release the most violent back out into society so they can wreak havoc on society.

Why is that? Exactly?:eusa_think:

And the criminals will ignore. How completely banal your responses are.

Criminals don't obey laws, that's why they're criminals. Why not just get rid of all laws (your logical conclusion)...
He won't respond, that's just his only argument when someone comes up with a new law. There is still rape and murder, people still break the rules here, so, they obviously are useless and unnecessary. All you need are guns (and no darkies)...

Reeves-1215001.png

I understand them perfectly, just as I do your need to blame everything bad on the darkies, not your beloved deadly toys, the ones that make you feel like a man and allow you to sleep at night like a teddy bear does a toddler.

Without the guns, you'd be scared to death, obviously. (BTW, no real man acts that way - now you know)

Nope. I have had to live in countries where guns were outlawed and I did just fine. It's you who are the cowards because it absolutely terrifies you that people with guns universally don't need dipshits like you.

[

Nope. Get rid of the criminals. Anyone who uses a gun to commit a crime is automatically sent away for 50 years. No time off for good behavior they are just gone. That would work, because to date it is the only thing that has been PROVEN to work...

But no, you idiots continue to release the most violent back out into society so they can wreak havoc on society.

Why is that? Exactly?:eusa_think:

You're idea is unworkable and idiotic. The war on drugs doesn't work. How has it been proven to work? What a totally pathetic and simplistic response...

I agree so how is it you know so little about them? I mean crap dude you know as much about guns as I know about the inner workings of the progressive mind. Well, that's probably a bad comparison, no one understands how brains can be that fucked up and still do the automatic functions. That's a real poser...

Our definition of reasonable restrictions are different, live with it and stop the name calling. You sound like a child.

You've made it quite clear that you oppose any restrictions

That would be any NEW restrictions, the CDC reported that existing gun laws have virtually no impact on the criminal use of guns, yet you demand people give the criminals an advantage by giving up their ability to have equal or greater firepower than the criminals will have. Sorry I ain't buying that.
We have the wrong laws, obviously. Does this actually need to be pointed out to you?

What needs to be pointed out is the existing laws aren't being enforced, trafficking prosecutions are down 40% under your dear leader, because they affect particular protected groups disproportionately and you know we can't have that.

And don't forget....if gun crime is going down, the ability to push more gun control is diminished...so by releasing criminals, attacking the police to make them stop doing their jobs, and reducing sentences and prosecutions of gun criminals, you create more gun crime.....and the alleged need for more gun control.

Nobody is attacking all police dumb ass. Just the ones who are criminals, and the ones who cover for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back