Two anti gun bills introduced in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
You oppose any restrictions. That would include reasonable restrictions.

You have 20,000 gun laws on the books already. Your compromise will only end when the people of this country are disarmed thus you are by definition unreasonable. You demand we give up everything and you are unwilling to give up anything. Thus you are either insane or incredibly stupid. I'll let you choose which you are.

Typical gun nut rant. Stupid,but typical.

Rant? Those are facts. What do you present? Oh yes, you call people names and demand we give you things. In other words it is YOU who are the ranter here.

What do you think I want you to give me? I'm sorry if you are such a coward till you think you need to be armed 24/7 but that's a gun nut problem for you to deal with. I'm not the one who scared you.

Yeah sure little one. Anyone who calls people cowards for being prepared is simply a moron. So, you pussy. Drop your car insurance. If you even own a car that is. And only cowards have home insurance. Pussies!

My car insurance can't go off and kill someone. You big coward.

[

Nope. Get rid of the criminals. Anyone who uses a gun to commit a crime is automatically sent away for 50 years. No time off for good behavior they are just gone. That would work, because to date it is the only thing that has been PROVEN to work...

But no, you idiots continue to release the most violent back out into society so they can wreak havoc on society.

Why is that? Exactly?:eusa_think:

You're idea is unworkable and idiotic. The war on drugs doesn't work. How has it been proven to work? What a totally pathetic and simplistic response...

I agree. I would decriminalize the use and possession of all drugs. I would still prosecute the hell out of the criminal misuse of drugs (think drunk driving laws), but you are absolutely correct. Passing laws against things doesn't work. Never has, never will. Thank you for making my point so well.

Taking criminals off of the streets though. That DOES work. So why do you prevent that? Why do you insist on releasing the violent criminals back out on the street?

I really am curious.

Anyone who uses a gun to commit a crime is automatically sent away for 50 years.:eusa_think:
Why not just shoot them dead, on the spot? Think of all the money we'd save?

Oh wait, that sounds like my gun control idea, when normal people aren't allowed to have guns.

Murdering people is your shtick. Not mine.

You have 20,000 gun laws on the books already. Your compromise will only end when the people of this country are disarmed thus you are by definition unreasonable. You demand we give up everything and you are unwilling to give up anything. Thus you are either insane or incredibly stupid. I'll let you choose which you are.

Rant? Those are facts. What do you present? Oh yes, you call people names and demand we give you things. In other words it is YOU who are the ranter here.

What do you think I want you to give me? I'm sorry if you are such a coward till you think you need to be armed 24/7 but that's a gun nut problem for you to deal with. I'm not the one who scared you.

Yeah sure little one. Anyone who calls people cowards for being prepared is simply a moron. So, you pussy. Drop your car insurance. If you even own a car that is. And only cowards have home insurance. Pussies!

No, it can't. It protects you from idiots and assholes. Guess what, my gun can't just go off and kill someone either. I have to pull the trigger, just like you have to press down on the accelerator, you big pussy!

I guess you only hang with gun nuts. Most gun owners don't really go for your bullshit. They know reasonable restrictions are a good thing. The NRA used to know that before they went nuts.

Guess you only hang out with progressive lunatics who hate the Constitution of the US and hate this country as well. You have been trying to dismantle it for the last 100 years or so. Why don't you move to a country that has the same beliefs that you have? Why do you insist on dragging the single constitutional republic that exists on this planet and changing us into the same type of governmental system that exists everywhere else? Freedom terrifies you that much?

I'm feeling my years, but I'm not old enough to have done anything 100 years ago. More than 90% of Americans want reasonable gun control. Much more than half of gun owners want reasonable gun control. More than half of NRA members want reasonable gun control. Are you trying to say all of us hate the constitution and hate this country as well? Your pathetic rant about how you think I hate the constitution or the country probably gets approval when you're around other gun nuts, but not so much in the sane world. Enjoy your tinfoil hat and silly militia mentality. Sane people laugh at you. You are mistaken to believe that all gun owners agree with your childish beliefs.

That number is a lie promulgated by a billionaire elitist. Go figure. You people bleat all about the one percenters and how they are screwing you over, and then a one percenter of the one percenters wants to ban guns so they can REALLY fuck you over, you spread your ass cheeks for him.

Typical brainless 'tard.

Right. Everything that doesn't support your pathetic fears is a big conspiracy. Typical RWNJ / gun nut

oh look! The silly person with no argument resorts to calling people names. How precious!

Hypocrite much? Just admit you are too afraid to face the world without a gun. Those little old ladies in Walmart might attack you. Embrace your cowardice. You'll feel better.

[

I agree. I would decriminalize the use and possession of all drugs. I would still prosecute the hell out of the criminal misuse of drugs (think drunk driving laws), but you are absolutely correct. Passing laws against things doesn't work. Never has, never will. Thank you for making my point so well.

Taking criminals off of the streets though. That DOES work. So why do you prevent that? Why do you insist on releasing the violent criminals back out on the street?

I really am curious.

Because, like the war on drugs it's unworkable. It would cost too much. Also, too many innocents would get caught up in the process. Also, people do get rehabilitated. There is a certain type of criminal that will never be rehabilitated (pedos for example), but as long as they do their time they should be allowed a second chance.

You don't get to define "reasonable". That's the problem with you regressives, you think people who disagree with you aren't reasonable, that road goes both ways.

Our definition of reasonable restrictions are different, live with it and stop the name calling. You sound like a child.

You've made it quite clear that you oppose any restrictions

That would be any NEW restrictions, the CDC reported that existing gun laws have virtually no impact on the criminal use of guns, yet you demand people give the criminals an advantage by giving up their ability to have equal or greater firepower than the criminals will have. Sorry I ain't buying that.

Of course you aren't. You're firmly inside the RWNJ bubble.

So you want criminals to have the advantage, good to know what you call reasonable.

No, it can't. It protects you from idiots and assholes. Guess what, my gun can't just go off and kill someone either. I have to pull the trigger, just like you have to press down on the accelerator, you big pussy!

Toddlers shoot more Americans than terrorists, and more preschoolers are shot and killed than cops. Admit you are just a coward.

[

I really am curious.

Because, like the war on drugs it's unworkable. It would cost too much. Also, too many innocents would get caught up in the process. Also, people do get rehabilitated. There is a certain type of criminal that will never be rehabilitated (pedos for example), but as long as they do their time they should be allowed a second chance.

Actually it doesn't. Violent crime is committed by roughly ten percent of the criminal population. This is well known. It is also that small percentage that is constantly released back out into society. Oakland CA had a terrible gang problem. The police rounded up a whole bunch (against the wishes of the ACLU by the by) and sent them off to prison where they remained for several years. Guess what. Violent crime dropped. Until all those gang bangers got released. Crime skyrocketed and violent crime went up drastically as well.

No, it works, the progressives just want those violent types on the streets. Why I have no idea.

Toddlers shoot more Americans than terrorists, and more preschoolers are shot and killed than cops. Admit you are just a coward.

Good luck proving that silly person. You are now just getting stupid. Well, you are pretty much always stupid, now you're just getting really, really stupid.

So you want criminals to have the advantage, good to know what you call reasonable.
Yes, we want all the guns so that only criminals will have guns and can rob, rape, and murder you. Oh wait, when guns are banned only criminals will have guns, by definition.

And what are these "reasonable restrictions" on guns you support? You never told us...

Guess you only hang out with progressive lunatics who hate the Constitution of the US and hate this country as well. You have been trying to dismantle it for the last 100 years or so. Why don't you move to a country that has the same beliefs that you have? Why do you insist on dragging the single constitutional republic that exists on this planet and changing us into the same type of governmental system that exists everywhere else? Freedom terrifies you that much?

I'm feeling my years, but I'm not old enough to have done anything 100 years ago. More than 90% of Americans want reasonable gun control. Much more than half of gun owners want reasonable gun control. More than half of NRA members want reasonable gun control. Are you trying to say all of us hate the constitution and hate this country as well? Your pathetic rant about how you think I hate the constitution or the country probably gets approval when you're around other gun nuts, but not so much in the sane world. Enjoy your tinfoil hat and silly militia mentality. Sane people laugh at you. You are mistaken to believe that all gun owners agree with your childish beliefs.

That number is a lie promulgated by a billionaire elitist. Go figure. You people bleat all about the one percenters and how they are screwing you over, and then a one percenter of the one percenters wants to ban guns so they can REALLY fuck you over, you spread your ass cheeks for him.

Typical brainless 'tard.

Right. Everything that doesn't support your pathetic fears is a big conspiracy. Typical RWNJ / gun nut

oh look! The silly person with no argument resorts to calling people names. How precious!

Hypocrite much? Just admit you are too afraid to face the world without a gun. Those little old ladies in Walmart might attack you. Embrace your cowardice. You'll feel better.

Ahhh yes more personal insults. Let me know when you can argue like an adult little child.

All regulations are a violation of the 2nd Amendment. What part of "shall not infringe" don't you anti-gun nuts understand?

There is no infringement. You can still buy a gun, no?

You need to read the lead story in this thread. The filthy ass government in Kalifornia is trying to infringe upon the right of the citizens of that state to keep and bear arms.

Our definition of reasonable restrictions are different, live with it and stop the name calling. You sound like a child.

You've made it quite clear that you oppose any restrictions

That would be any NEW restrictions, the CDC reported that existing gun laws have virtually no impact on the criminal use of guns, yet you demand people give the criminals an advantage by giving up their ability to have equal or greater firepower than the criminals will have. Sorry I ain't buying that.

Of course you aren't. You're firmly inside the RWNJ bubble.

You really need to try to separate what I say from what the voices in your head tell you. What did I say to make you think I want criminals to have any advantage.

Murdering people is your shtick. Not mine.
Man passes through TSA security with loaded gun in carry-on bag, boards plane

50 years, of hard labor correct??

And what "valuable content" you are providing us with today. Simply amazing.
Possession is not a crime. Now, if he were to brandish the weapon at a TSA agent then yes. Ship him off to prison.
It's illegal for a normal person to take a loaded gun (or any gun) on board a commercial aircraft. 50 years, no questions asked: Airlines Firearm Rules

But as I said, why not just shoot them, and be done with it?

[
Actually it doesn't. Violent crime is committed by roughly ten percent of the criminal population. This is well known. It is also that small percentage that is constantly released back out into society. Oakland CA had a terrible gang problem. The police rounded up a whole bunch (against the wishes of the ACLU by the by) and sent them off to prison where they remained for several years. Guess what. Violent crime dropped. Until all those gang bangers got released. Crime skyrocketed and violent crime went up drastically as well.

No, it works, the progressives just want those violent types on the streets. Why I have no idea.

I really wish you'd back up some of your rhetoric with stats etc. Put simply, I don't believe you. I'll clarify - I believe your anecdote about the gangs (to a degree), but the part about locking people up, wouldn't work and wouldn't be just (like PMH example about the guy walking on a plane with a gun)...

Typical brainless 'tard.

Ahhh yes more personal insults. Let me know when you can argue like an adult little child.

Believe what you want. Better men than I have tried to break through your RWNJ mentality. You're just another example of childishness run a muck.

You need to read the lead story in this thread. The filthy ass government in Kalifornia is trying to infringe upon the right of the citizens of that state to keep and bear arms.

I have read it. They are adding some restrictions (which is great). But you can still go buy a peashooter. No infringement on the second...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back