🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liar...…..get your Senators and your stories straight...…..both are investigated as homicide

Norman police investigating death of former state lawmaker

Jonathan Nichols’ body was found in his Norman home, and a gun was on a table across the room, law enforcement sources told The Oklahoman.

Jonathan Nichols, the OK Senator, was shot to death and the gun was on a table across the room...…….Even with long arms how in the hell does that happen??? Oh yeah, like 2 gunshots to the back of the head kinda suicide :cuckoo:

And Collins-Smith (Arkansas) may or may not be from her ex-husband. It hasn't been determined yet..........but shooting her & wrapping her in a blanket seems very sloppy for a judge
i don't find a single article saying it's being investigated as a homicide. while i agree the gun across the room is highly suspect, no determination has been made as of yet that i have read in a story.

Agreed BUT if it's not a homicide and not a suicide...….then what else is there to investigate???
dunno. all i'm saying it we can't call it an investigation as that would be up to the police. i would agree in time i think they will go that route but they have not as of yet that i can tell.

And that in itself is very strange, that under the circumstances of police responding to gunshot(s) and finding him shot to death...….and they still won't confirm it's a homicide or being investigated as one...….just saying it's being investigated. Weird :dunno:
maybe. but if there is any question at all, my understanding is they say nothing. if they say "homicide" and it's not - that's not good either. i have zero issue waiting on the authorities to release info as they're able to. it seems all of us tend to fill in the "details" ourselves and if the official word comes back NOT what we guess, THEY are wrong, not us. :)

True enough...…...in most cases...….and I say that because he was shot and the only available gun is on the table across the room, atleast as is currently being reported....doesn't leave much room at all for anything else.

…...and if for any reason they rule otherwise, I will admit I'm wrong and you can quote me on that...……...unless of course all ballistics match and they still say it's a suicide...you know, the inconceivable longshot report :rolleyes:

i don't find a single article saying it's being investigated as a homicide. while i agree the gun across the room is highly suspect, no determination has been made as of yet that i have read in a story.

Agreed BUT if it's not a homicide and not a suicide...….then what else is there to investigate???
dunno. all i'm saying it we can't call it an investigation as that would be up to the police. i would agree in time i think they will go that route but they have not as of yet that i can tell.

And that in itself is very strange, that under the circumstances of police responding to gunshot(s) and finding him shot to death...….and they still won't confirm it's a homicide or being investigated as one...….just saying it's being investigated. Weird :dunno:
maybe. but if there is any question at all, my understanding is they say nothing. if they say "homicide" and it's not - that's not good either. i have zero issue waiting on the authorities to release info as they're able to. it seems all of us tend to fill in the "details" ourselves and if the official word comes back NOT what we guess, THEY are wrong, not us. :)

True enough...…...in most cases...….and I say that because he was shot and the only available gun is on the table across the room, atleast as is currently being reported....doesn't leave much room at all for anything else.

…...and if for any reason they rule otherwise, I will admit I'm wrong and you can quote me on that...……...unless of course all ballistics match and they still say it's a suicide...you know, the inconceivable longshot report :rolleyes:
nah - i agree with you. i think it will go that way. i'm just saying why i think they are not going into detail right now until they're 100% sure and have done their homework. that's how it should be.

Do you have an online link or recall where you read about it? Thx.

Sorry, no can do......I had looked before posting that and I looked again now and still can't find anything. I am wondering if the reporter wrote a bogus story & it's been pulled, IDK

But I know I had read a story either on MSNBC or Yahoo, about a prominent death. The article didn't say how they died, but did mention he was the ex son in law of a former politician (may or may not have been Senator). I didn't keep the details in mind cause it wasn't in the area of the other 2 deaths and a Democrat to boot.
I run into the same problem from time to time. Thanks, anyway, J.A.N. I'll see if I can find it. Chances are slim though, because the DNC owns the press, and if they don't support the DNC party line, there are consequences on their boss' P&L line due to withholding of funding.

Yes, I've had more than a few hot stories suddenly disappear. :mad:

The "hot stories" disappear because they conspiracy theory bullshit.

Trying to link two unrelated deaths in different parts of the country with absolutely no evidence whatsoever is par for the course for right wingers, who still believe in Birtherism, Pizzagate, and 911 "truthers". Oh, and chem trails. How can we forget chemtrails?
The "hot stories"....like yesterday's helicopter crash......it's amazing how quickly it disappeared off the front page of this forum after it became quite obvious that CRC members couldn't milk any conspiracy stuff out of it anymore.

and just how many 'hot stories' have you posted lately?????? You know...….the headlines are full of anti-Trump news and pro Dem stories.....so where's yours?

Do you have an online link or recall where you read about it? Thx.

Sorry, no can do......I had looked before posting that and I looked again now and still can't find anything. I am wondering if the reporter wrote a bogus story & it's been pulled, IDK

But I know I had read a story either on MSNBC or Yahoo, about a prominent death. The article didn't say how they died, but did mention he was the ex son in law of a former politician (may or may not have been Senator). I didn't keep the details in mind cause it wasn't in the area of the other 2 deaths and a Democrat to boot.
I run into the same problem from time to time. Thanks, anyway, J.A.N. I'll see if I can find it. Chances are slim though, because the DNC owns the press, and if they don't support the DNC party line, there are consequences on their boss' P&L line due to withholding of funding.

Trying to link two unrelated deaths in different parts of the country with absolutely no evidence whatsoever is par for the course for right wingers, who still believe in Birtherism, Pizzagate, and 911 "truthers". Oh, and chem trails. How can we forget chemtrails?
The "hot stories"....like yesterday's helicopter crash......it's amazing how quickly it disappeared off the front page of this forum after it became quite obvious that CRC members couldn't milk any conspiracy stuff out of it anymore.
most stories that are not YOU SUCK NO YOU SUCK fall off quickly.

that's what our media has become. hate sells and people talk all about it - which is why it sells and the media keeps doing it.

that's what our media has become. hate sells and people talk all about it - which is why it sells and the media keeps doing it.

Hate doesn't sell. Only to that small fraction of the people who can't see that they're being manipulated. The people with low self-esteem who want someone to project their own self-loathing onto. Hate is exhausting, and cannot be sustained. And last but not least, hate harms the hater. People literally burn out and become embittered, driving away family and friends.

I remember in the run-up to the Iraq War, a young American friend of mine who is very liberal, was telling me all of the reasons why the United States MUST invade Iraq, because he was following the media build-up to the war, wherein the American media was saying that anyone who opposed Bush's war was "aiding and abetting terrorists".

My counter to him was that there was no evidence anywhere of weapons of mass destruction in the international media, and all reports were that Saddam was in compliance with the weapons ban. I said that such an invasion would give a whole new generation of Middle-Eastern radicals, good and valid reasons to hate the USA (see Shah of Iran for why Iranians hate Americans), and increase the risk of terrorism the world over. Six months later my young friend said he regretted his earlier zeal for the war, but was now painfully aware of the power of media to shape public opinion.

In the short run, hate sold the Iraq war, to a LOT of people, including Democrats who voted for it. But in the cold light of day, they were ashamed, and came away wiser for that recognition. A lof of people who are angry with Washington, voted for Trump. But in the cold light of day, they're having serious buyer's remorse, realize they were conned, and will not vote for him a second time. Fool me once . . .

Hate doesn't sell. Only to that small fraction of the people who can't see that they're being manipulated. The people with low self-esteem who want someone to project their own self-loathing onto. Hate is exhausting, and cannot be sustained. And last but not least, hate harms the hater. People literally burn out and become embittered, driving away family and friends.

I remember in the run-up to the Iraq War, a young American friend of mine who is very liberal, was telling me all of the reasons why the United States MUST invade Iraq, because he was following the media build-up to the war, wherein the American media was saying that anyone who opposed Bush's war was "aiding and abetting terrorists".

My counter to him was that there was no evidence anywhere of weapons of mass destruction in the international media, and all reports were that Saddam was in compliance with the weapons ban. I said that such an invasion would give a whole new generation of Middle-Eastern radicals, good and valid reasons to hate the USA (see Shah of Iran for why Iranians hate Americans), and increase the risk of terrorism the world over. Six months later my young friend said he regretted his earlier zeal for the war, but was now painfully aware of the power of media to shape public opinion.

In the short run, hate sold the Iraq war, to a LOT of people, including Democrats who voted for it. But in the cold light of day, they were ashamed, and came away wiser for that recognition. A lof of people who are angry with Washington, voted for Trump. But in the cold light of day, they're having serious buyer's remorse, realize they were conned, and will not vote for him a second time. Fool me once . . .

Amen!

You tell that one to Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch, Mister Lawyer.

I'm telling it to you idiot.

There was a due process by the FBI and Trump was CLEARED on the charges of criminal conspiracy.

He was not cleared on Obstruction of Justice but THATS ON HIM and his corrupt ways, nobody "framed him" into breaking the law.

Yes he was cleared of obstruction, by William Barr, the AG.
Which is a good reason for the Congress to start up their own investigations into the matter.

What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?

If the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost. The Democrats refuse to accept a duly elected President, and are trying to do everything to reverse the vote of the people. How much more un-American can you get?

And at a cost means a Republican led Congress (which will happen some time or another) will do the same thing to the next Democrat President. An in depth investigation took place. No wrongdoing on the part of the real person they were actually investigating. And much like the last presidential election, the Democrats refuse to accept the results.
"What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?"

If the president can swap out Attorney Generals to find one who is going to protect him from litigation, the Congress can certainly open their own investigations to determine if there was wrong doing or not.

But I especially like how you rightards bitch and moan over investigations and how they take too long. Seems you suffer from severe memory loss and must have forgotten how Ken Starr spent almost 6 years investigating Clinton over Whitewater, for which he was exonerated. And you have forgotten how the Republican-led Congress spent 4 years opening 8 separate investigations into Benghazi, for which Obama and Hillary were exonerated.

So when you say shit like, "if the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost," the reality is -- it's the rights' game and the cost is it's now being done to you. So put on your big boy pants, strap yourself in for the ride, and fuck you.

PREACH!

and just how many 'hot stories' have you posted lately?????? You know...….the headlines are full of anti-Trump news and pro Dem stories.....so where's yours?
Why have you made this about me all of a sudden?

Because you're kicking his ass and it's all he has left.

You better give a shit because that's who makes the call.

Nope, wrong again. Congress is who makes the call when it comes to holding a sitting POTUS accountable.

Indepedent AG's opinion could have had some sway, but the way this Barr guy was swapped in instead of Sessions so Trump can have his very own Roy Cohn is making people rethink the whole idea of President nominaitng AGs.

Then go ahead and tell your people to impeach Trump. But I don't want to hear you and your ilk crying when the Republicans regain leadership of the House and do the same.

Just when we thought the witch hunt was finally over, the Democrats want to continue it right until the 2020 elections for political expediency. Trump will be the first President in history to go through his entire first term under investigation. It seems Democrats have no shame. Like most children, they can't accept failure. More and more, Democrats are becoming more like that bratty kid down the street who has to have his way all the time.

The republicans will lose both houses if Trump and Barr are forced to follow the law and republicans in the senate do not convict.

Understand this you fucking idiot, Trump allowed and took help from Russians who worked to get him elected. Upon being investigated for this he has consistently obstructed justice. This cockamamie story concocted by this piece of shit is part of the obstruction. Your and other trump cult members support of this lie makes you complicit.

It is you republicans that have no shame. The president is in violation of the constitution he swore to uphold and because he's a republican that is fine with you.
Wake up to reality. The Mueller Report states ZERO Americans independently or with the Trump campaign colluded with Russians to alter the election results.

"The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign."

Show me one senator, one presidential candidate who DOESN'T have friends, contacts and communication with the major super powers? Trump wanting to build a hotel or golf course in Russia does NOT constitute a 007 Spy Novel in anyone's head but yours.

Nope, wrong again. Congress is who makes the call when it comes to holding a sitting POTUS accountable.

Indepedent AG's opinion could have had some sway, but the way this Barr guy was swapped in instead of Sessions so Trump can have his very own Roy Cohn is making people rethink the whole idea of President nominaitng AGs.

Then go ahead and tell your people to impeach Trump. But I don't want to hear you and your ilk crying when the Republicans regain leadership of the House and do the same.

Just when we thought the witch hunt was finally over, the Democrats want to continue it right until the 2020 elections for political expediency. Trump will be the first President in history to go through his entire first term under investigation. It seems Democrats have no shame. Like most children, they can't accept failure. More and more, Democrats are becoming more like that bratty kid down the street who has to have his way all the time.

The republicans will lose both houses if Trump and Barr are forced to follow the law and republicans in the senate do not convict.

Understand this you fucking idiot, Trump allowed and took help from Russians who worked to get him elected. Upon being investigated for this he has consistently obstructed justice. This cockamamie story concocted by this piece of shit is part of the obstruction. Your and other trump cult members support of this lie makes you complicit.

It is you republicans that have no shame. The president is in violation of the constitution he swore to uphold and because he's a republican that is fine with you.
Wake up to reality. The Mueller Report states ZERO Americans independently or with the Trump campaign colluded with Russians to alter the election results.

"The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign."

Show me one senator, one presidential candidate who DOESN'T have friends, contacts and communication with the major super powers? Trump wanting to build a hotel or golf course in Russia does NOT constitute a 007 Spy Novel in anyone's head but yours.

Apparently no other presidential candidate has done what Trump has done. You don't get to make business deals with other governments while running for president. No matter how many excuses you try making, the Mueller report says no.

Apparently no other presidential candidate has done what Trump has done.

Can't argue with that. Trump is setting new records that shame all past politician presidents! He's really getting stuff accomplished.

But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.

The OP is wrong. No surprise there. Both killings have not been "ruled as homicides". In the Oklahoma death, suspects are not being sought, and it is most likely a suicide. The Arkansas killing is being investigated as a homicide. The victim was involved in a bitter divorce with her ex-husband, who was forced to give up his role as a Judge due to testimony from the divorce case. That reprimand was finalized this year. It's far more likely to be domestic violence than a conspiracy dreamed by nutbags.
LOL

You say that as though rightards don't add suicides to the Clinton body count.

Apparently no other presidential candidate has done what Trump has done. You don't get to make business deals with other governments while running for president. No matter how many excuses you try making, the Mueller report says no.

So let me get this straight: You can't make business deals with other countries as a private citizen while running for President, but if you are the Vice President, you can make deals with other countries for your son. In fact, fly him to those countries on Air Force 2?

So what foreign business deal did Trump make while running for President, and do you have a link to the law he could not make any such business deals?

You better give a shit because that's who makes the call.

I didn't think even you were this stupid, but I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt.

CNN told you Trump was guilty of Russian collusion. The two year investigation that was unwarranted and no evidence to support it showed the exact opposite. But like most brainwashed fools, you refuse to accept the reality. You were told what to believe and in spite of hard core evidence you were wrong, you still believe it because that's how you were instructed to believe.

The only people that colluded with the Russian government was Steele who worked for Fusion GPS that was hired by Hillary and the DNC. That's something even you can't refute. It's fact.

CNN didn't tell me shit because I don't watch CNN. But fox told you what you have repeated here which you believe without question. And all of it is factless.

So tell me which facts you refute? I'll be happy to provide evidence of my claim.

Apparently no other presidential candidate has done what Trump has done.

Can't argue with that. Trump is setting new records that shame all past politician presidents! He's really getting stuff accomplished.

But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.
^^^ Birfers are crazy. :cuckoo:

So when Obama applied for foreign student aid and Michelle told a room full of students he was from Kenya, then they were both LYING?
When Obama fought for years to conceal his student records then finally produced a copy of his record of birth (which is not an original birth certificate and anyone can fill out), which was later shown to have been tampered with in Photoshop by a forensic document expert in Hawaii, they were lying?
What is more crazy, going where the crazy facts take you or being blind stupid enough to deny everything you don't want to believe like you do?
No answer expected. You won't produce facts, you'll simply continue to live in your denial.

When Donald Trump went on TV in front of the American people and said that birtherism is a lie and that Barrack Obama was born in Hawaii, was that a lie?

After Promoting Birther Movement, Trump Admits Obama Was Born In U.S.

What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?

If the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost. The Democrats refuse to accept a duly elected President, and are trying to do everything to reverse the vote of the people. How much more un-American can you get?

And at a cost means a Republican led Congress (which will happen some time or another) will do the same thing to the next Democrat President. An in depth investigation took place. No wrongdoing on the part of the real person they were actually investigating. And much like the last presidential election, the Democrats refuse to accept the results.
"What more investigating needs to be done? You mean over two years of it wasn't enough?"

If the president can swap out Attorney Generals to find one who is going to protect him from litigation, the Congress can certainly open their own investigations to determine if there was wrong doing or not.

But I especially like how you rightards bitch and moan over investigations and how they take too long. Seems you suffer from severe memory loss and must have forgotten how Ken Starr spent almost 6 years investigating Clinton over Whitewater, for which he was exonerated. And you have forgotten how the Republican-led Congress spent 4 years opening 8 separate investigations into Benghazi, for which Obama and Hillary were exonerated.

So when you say shit like, "if the left wants to play this game, remember it comes at a cost," the reality is -- it's the rights' game and the cost is it's now being done to you. So put on your big boy pants, strap yourself in for the ride, and fuck you.
first - understand i do agree that hillary's investigations need to end UNLESS something major pops up that puts it beyond a shadow of a doubt. these BREAKING - NOW WE GOT HER are annoying as fuck.

that said - trump was taken to task for a "secret" meeting where he was looking to get dirt on hillary.

hillary:
- was notified the senate committee wanted to see her benghazi mails
- she then had her IT look to change header info while she only turned in 8 e-mails. changing header info? hmmm - you don't do that and the system won't allow it. it's *is* for tracking so not alterable. but nice try.
when that didn't work she changed her retention policy to 60 days.

11 Rules for Using Government Email | GovLoop

wow. read through those requirements First 2:
  1. First and foremost, you should avoid using your personal email to conduct official business.
  2. There are three main types of emails, as far as Federal Records law is concerned: transitory, short-term, and long-term.
each of these has a specific retention policy. 90 days and up. what is her own retention policy again? given she had both business and personal e-mail here - a "mass delete" will simply nuke all. how can she be keeping her mail?

oh - archive / backup? well then again, she gets to choose what to keep and lose.

ultimately she destroyed 33k mails (at least she thinks she did) and then her hard drive. this all after a senate committee requested her mail so by her own actions she's still breaking laws in a supposed effort to destroy evidence. if this is not what she is doing then please explain to me the reasoning that makes these actions permissible WHILE CONSIDERING if trump does these things also, it will be ok because of your own reasons.
- blaming a video on the attack
- people involved in the attack who survived came after her hard for her own actions. do we have the same for trump? no.

so while you may think you're getting a revenge from the butthurt - hillary brought the investigation upon herself by her own actions and clearly is out to hide something.

show me trump deleting mail, destroying evidence and the like. firing someone didn't stop mueller from doing his job did it? no. so your comparison is faulty and limited AT BEST.

but again by your own words you don't give a fuck about justice here; just revenge. revenge cause your side got caught and people went after them so now you're out to teach them a lesson all the while what are we collectively doing to our country again?

if this is where we gotta go - let's go. you want revenge - i want our laws followed and people playing games with them to be punished for it. when trump plays games to this level let me know and even then i'll just tell you YOUR SIDE made this ok. trying to say it's because they went after hillary is another bullshit excuse.
Sorry, but Republicans can't play this "game" against Bill, then Obama, then Hillary and not expect to have it thrown back at them.

Do recall ... after Republicans played this "game" against Clinton for some 6 years, Democrats had the chance for payback with Bush. When Democrats took control in 2007, they opted to not investigate over Bush's decision to invade Iraq over weapons that weren't there, despite pressure from the left to do just that with Obama and Hillary. That should have sent a message to Republicans to not play that "game." Regrettably, they did. So now the right can bitch and moan all they want as the left plays the rights' "game." And why shouldn't they? It helped Republicans win the White House, Senate and House in 2000 and 2016. Seems to be a very effective "game."
what game?

you break the law we come after you somehow equates to "well for that we're going to make shit up and investigate you now - neener neener!"

you're side is the one making this all a "catch me if you can" game for their side.

SHOW ME ANYTHING CLOSE on what trump has done to be this harassed that hillary did and i'm with you. hell, i'll join in. but this "revenge" doesn't mean you get to make shit up and create your own rage. so if you wanna go - let's go.

WHAT EVIDENCE HAS TRUMP DESTROYED THAT IS AS WELL DOCUMENTED AS HILLARY's ISSUES?

and now you're lobbing bush into this? Anything to clutter up the picture huh?

FOCUS DANIELSAN.

this is like being a murderer and getting pissed you got caught and thinking that gives you the right to accuse and do the same to others. like i said - your own words give you away in that you think this is a "game" of tit for tat. only your side so far is committing the crimes and making up shit for the other side.

we'll see what barr continues to find and go from there. your words are simply bullshit so i'm tired of reading them.
"what game?"

Seriously? You still don't understand?

The "game" Republicans play of opening up as many investigations as possible to drag on for years and years, through an election season or two or three. Now it's Democrats' turn.
No. The game of neener neener my side right you bad. This revenge politics is for fucking idiots.

first - understand i do agree that hillary's investigations need to end UNLESS something major pops up that puts it beyond a shadow of a doubt. these BREAKING - NOW WE GOT HER are annoying as fuck.

that said - trump was taken to task for a "secret" meeting where he was looking to get dirt on hillary.

hillary:
- was notified the senate committee wanted to see her benghazi mails
- she then had her IT look to change header info while she only turned in 8 e-mails. changing header info? hmmm - you don't do that and the system won't allow it. it's *is* for tracking so not alterable. but nice try.
when that didn't work she changed her retention policy to 60 days.

11 Rules for Using Government Email | GovLoop

wow. read through those requirements First 2:
  1. First and foremost, you should avoid using your personal email to conduct official business.
  2. There are three main types of emails, as far as Federal Records law is concerned: transitory, short-term, and long-term.
each of these has a specific retention policy. 90 days and up. what is her own retention policy again? given she had both business and personal e-mail here - a "mass delete" will simply nuke all. how can she be keeping her mail?

oh - archive / backup? well then again, she gets to choose what to keep and lose.

ultimately she destroyed 33k mails (at least she thinks she did) and then her hard drive. this all after a senate committee requested her mail so by her own actions she's still breaking laws in a supposed effort to destroy evidence. if this is not what she is doing then please explain to me the reasoning that makes these actions permissible WHILE CONSIDERING if trump does these things also, it will be ok because of your own reasons.
- blaming a video on the attack
- people involved in the attack who survived came after her hard for her own actions. do we have the same for trump? no.

so while you may think you're getting a revenge from the butthurt - hillary brought the investigation upon herself by her own actions and clearly is out to hide something.

show me trump deleting mail, destroying evidence and the like. firing someone didn't stop mueller from doing his job did it? no. so your comparison is faulty and limited AT BEST.

but again by your own words you don't give a fuck about justice here; just revenge. revenge cause your side got caught and people went after them so now you're out to teach them a lesson all the while what are we collectively doing to our country again?

if this is where we gotta go - let's go. you want revenge - i want our laws followed and people playing games with them to be punished for it. when trump plays games to this level let me know and even then i'll just tell you YOUR SIDE made this ok. trying to say it's because they went after hillary is another bullshit excuse.
Sorry, but Republicans can't play this "game" against Bill, then Obama, then Hillary and not expect to have it thrown back at them.

Do recall ... after Republicans played this "game" against Clinton for some 6 years, Democrats had the chance for payback with Bush. When Democrats took control in 2007, they opted to not investigate over Bush's decision to invade Iraq over weapons that weren't there, despite pressure from the left to do just that with Obama and Hillary. That should have sent a message to Republicans to not play that "game." Regrettably, they did. So now the right can bitch and moan all they want as the left plays the rights' "game." And why shouldn't they? It helped Republicans win the White House, Senate and House in 2000 and 2016. Seems to be a very effective "game."
what game?

you break the law we come after you somehow equates to "well for that we're going to make shit up and investigate you now - neener neener!"

you're side is the one making this all a "catch me if you can" game for their side.

SHOW ME ANYTHING CLOSE on what trump has done to be this harassed that hillary did and i'm with you. hell, i'll join in. but this "revenge" doesn't mean you get to make shit up and create your own rage. so if you wanna go - let's go.

WHAT EVIDENCE HAS TRUMP DESTROYED THAT IS AS WELL DOCUMENTED AS HILLARY's ISSUES?

and now you're lobbing bush into this? Anything to clutter up the picture huh?

FOCUS DANIELSAN.

this is like being a murderer and getting pissed you got caught and thinking that gives you the right to accuse and do the same to others. like i said - your own words give you away in that you think this is a "game" of tit for tat. only your side so far is committing the crimes and making up shit for the other side.

we'll see what barr continues to find and go from there. your words are simply bullshit so i'm tired of reading them.
"what game?"

Seriously? You still don't understand?

The "game" Republicans play of opening up as many investigations as possible to drag on for years and years, through an election season or two or three. Now it's Democrats' turn.
No. The game of neener neener my side right you bad. This revenge politics is for fucking idiots.
Nope, it wins elections.

There ya go, deflection, cause ya aint got nuttin

Because you're kicking his ass and it's all he has left.

Make that "She" dumbass and if you followed the string of responses......there was no ass kicking of anybody going on

As usual, reading comprehension is a real issue for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back