🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently no other presidential candidate has done what Trump has done.

Can't argue with that. Trump is setting new records that shame all past politician presidents! He's really getting stuff accomplished.

But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.
^^^ Birfers are crazy. :cuckoo:

So when Obama applied for foreign student aid and Michelle told a room full of students he was from Kenya, then they were both LYING?
When Obama fought for years to conceal his student records then finally produced a copy of his record of birth (which is not an original birth certificate and anyone can fill out), which was later shown to have been tampered with in Photoshop by a forensic document expert in Hawaii, they were lying?
What is more crazy, going where the crazy facts take you or being blind stupid enough to deny everything you don't want to believe like you do?
No answer expected. You won't produce facts, you'll simply continue to live in your denial.

When Donald Trump went on TV in front of the American people and said that birtherism is a lie and that Barrack Obama was born in Hawaii, was that a lie?

After Promoting Birther Movement, Trump Admits Obama Was Born In U.S.

When Donald Trump went on TV in front of the American people and said that birtherism is a lie and that Barrack Obama was born in Hawaii, was that a lie?

I guess he does lie. Thats' one.

Can't argue with that. Trump is setting new records that shame all past politician presidents! He's really getting stuff accomplished.

But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.

So when Obama applied for foreign student aid and Michelle told a room full of students he was from Kenya, then they were both LYING?
When Obama fought for years to conceal his student records then finally produced a copy of his record of birth (which is not an original birth certificate and anyone can fill out), which was later shown to have been tampered with in Photoshop by a forensic document expert in Hawaii, they were lying?
What is more crazy, going where the crazy facts take you or being blind stupid enough to deny everything you don't want to believe like you do?
No answer expected. You won't produce facts, you'll simply continue to live in your denial.

Great, let's see your evidence, Birfer.....

You've seen the book. Early page.....born in Kemya. School records hidden, of course. Thing is, I dont care (American slut mother boning foriegn Blacks), he was elected. The damage was done.....we recover day by day.

None of that happened. The facts show us it didn't.
Like I said.... Birfers are crazy. :cuckoo:

Yeah, these zeros actually think something like that could actually happen.

That's a lie. It was known to the FBI that Russians were hacking Democrats for the benefit of Trump's campaign acc and it was also known to them that several members of trump's people were were heavily involved with Russia. Some were even messaging the Russian hacker. That absolutely warranted an investigation.

So let's see, the Russians were hacking Democrats under the leadership of Barack Obama, but Trump (who had no political influence or connections at the time) needed to be investigated? Shouldn't they have investigated DumBama since Trump had nothing to do with Russia?

So who was "messaging" the Russian hacker? We don't even know who the Russian hacker was.

Absolutely there was a need for an investigation.

Thank you for admitting that.

That's another lie. There were several reasons believed for the attack on that night and it was the CIA, not State or the White House, that went with the video narrative.

I don't recall anybody from the CIA on television making that claim. I do remember several DumBama people doing that. Would you like me to provide the videos?

Collusion wasn't what Mueller was looking for... conspiracy was. And conspiracy is against the law. So sure, let's compare the two. Two potential crimes. One [completed] investigation into conspiracy... 8 into Benghazi.

The Benghazi investigation was not a criminal investigation. It was only to seek answers as to what happened.

None of this is correct.

You've seen the book. Early page.....born in Kemya. School records hidden, of course. Thing is, I dont care (American slut mother boning foriegn Blacks), he was elected. The damage was done.....we recover day by day.

Nothing in the post is true. Not one word.

You called Obama's mother a "slut" which is also untrue but it shows what a racist piece of shit you are. No wonder you voted for Trump. He may be a liar, a conman and a criminal, but at lease he's white.

If my 401K climbs, my house not underwater, most find jobs., GDP goes up....I am better off than hanging by a thread 8 years of the Manchurian muslim. I don't care if he is a redman.

LOL

Russians were hacking the election in trump's favor and you idiotically suggest it's Obama who should have been investigated.

So you think DumBama shouldn't be investigated but Trump should?

Russians didn't give a shit who would win the election, they only cared about screwing it up if anything. It's not that much different than when Limbaugh encouraged his audience to vote for Hillary against Obama. It's all a joke, just like when Hussein interfered in Israel's election. You think this is something new.

The US Communist Party supported the last three Democrat nominees for President, and couldn't say enough about Sanders. Should we investigate the Democrat party for their connections to Communists as well?

That's a lie. It was known to the FBI that Russians were hacking Democrats for the benefit of Trump's campaign acc and it was also known to them that several members of trump's people were were heavily involved with Russia. Some were even messaging the Russian hacker. That absolutely warranted an investigation.

So let's see, the Russians were hacking Democrats under the leadership of Barack Obama, but Trump (who had no political influence or connections at the time) needed to be investigated? Shouldn't they have investigated DumBama since Trump had nothing to do with Russia?

So who was "messaging" the Russian hacker? We don't even know who the Russian hacker was.

That's another lie. There were several reasons believed for the attack on that night and it was the CIA, not State or the White House, that went with the video narrative.

I don't recall anybody from the CIA on television making that claim. I do remember several DumBama people doing that. Would you like me to provide the videos?

Collusion wasn't what Mueller was looking for... conspiracy was. And conspiracy is against the law. So sure, let's compare the two. Two potential crimes. One [completed] investigation into conspiracy... 8 into Benghazi.

The Benghazi investigation was not a criminal investigation. It was only to seek answers as to what happened.
"The Benghazi investigation was not a criminal investigation. It was only to seek answers as to what happened."

Neither will the upcoming Congressional investigations into Trump's collusion with Russia be criminal. So you should have no reason not to welcome them.

WTF are you talking about? This is exactly what was being investigated; a crime. You said it yourself, a conspiracy. You mean to tell me an investigation into a conspiracy isn't an investigation into a crime?

The Democrats are such losers that they brought some has-been from the 70's to testify about something he was never involved in. Talk about desperation. Find some Nixon era anti-Trump clown and try to use him as some sort of expert. Typical of Democrats, find felons to support their point.

LOL

Russians were hacking the election in trump's favor and you idiotically suggest it's Obama who should have been investigated.

Russians didn't give a shit who would win the election, they only cared about screwing it up if anything. It's not that much different than when Limbaugh encouraged his audience to vote for Hillary against Obama. It's all a joke, just like when Hussein interfered in Israel's election. You think this is something new.

The US Communist Party supported the last three Democrat nominees for President, and couldn't say enough about Sanders. Should we investigate the Democrat party for their connections to Communists as well?
"Russians didn't give a shit who would win the election"

^^^ Bullshit. Every attack favored trump. Sell stupid to cons.... they'll b'lieve ya.

None of this is correct.

Would you like to go one by one, or would you rather pick your favorite?

"The Benghazi investigation was not a criminal investigation. It was only to seek answers as to what happened."

Neither will the upcoming Congressional investigations into Trump's collusion with Russia be criminal. So you should have no reason not to welcome them.

WTF are you talking about? This is exactly what was being investigated; a crime. You said it yourself, a conspiracy. You mean to tell me an investigation into a conspiracy isn't an investigation into a crime?

The Democrats are such losers that they brought some has-been from the 70's to testify about something he was never involved in. Talk about desperation. Find some Nixon era anti-Trump clown and try to use him as some sort of expert. Typical of Democrats, find felons to support their point.
Dumbfuck .... Congress can't prosecute crimes.

Now ya know.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL

"The US Communist Party supported the last three Democrat nominees for President, and couldn't say enough about Sanders. Should we investigate the Democrat party for their connections to Communists as well?"

So? The KKK supported trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Nothing in the post is true. Not one word.

You called Obama's mother a "slut" which is also untrue but it shows what a racist piece of shit you are. No wonder you voted for Trump. He may be a liar, a conman and a criminal, but at lease he's white.

If my 401K climbs, my house not underwater, most find jobs., GDP goes up....I am better off than hanging by a thread 8 years of the Manchurian muslim. I don't care if he is a redman.

You apparently did care about his color. Besides, you hung on by a thread because of the last daddy's little pampered white boy, GW Bush. All what you did experience is because of Obama. You'll understand this as the next couple of years come upon you.

LOL

"The US Communist Party supported the last three Democrat nominees for President, and couldn't say enough about Sanders. Should we investigate the Democrat party for their connections to Communists as well?"

So? The KKK supported trump.

The Communist Party endorsement is suspect.

FALSE: The Communist Party of the USA Endorsed Hillary Clinton

None of this is correct.

I don't need to pick any or discuss any. Nothing you said was true.

None of this is correct.

I don't need to pick any or discuss any. Nothing you said was true.

Good choice on your part. But maybe in the future, you might want to consider challenging people on subjects you know little to nothing about.

For what?

You tell me what information the intelligence agencies had on Obama that warrented an investigation. Don't repeat shit Trump accused him of.

The stupidity behind the lefts argument is that Trump had something to do with Russian meddling when he had no power to do so. The other stupid argument is for the longest time, the left was saying Trump didn't even want to become President. He was running for shits and giggles.

You can't have it both ways. Either Trump wanted to be President and somehow formed Russian connections to win, or he didn't want to be President which means he would have had zero interest in anybody help him win; he was hoping to lose.

Every time the left talks about Trump, they state how stupid the man is (which they do every single Republican President) but then say he was so brilliant he was able to rig an election without leaving a trace of evidence.

You people talk in circles much of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back