🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
first - understand i do agree that hillary's investigations need to end UNLESS something major pops up that puts it beyond a shadow of a doubt. these BREAKING - NOW WE GOT HER are annoying as fuck.

that said - trump was taken to task for a "secret" meeting where he was looking to get dirt on hillary.

hillary:
- was notified the senate committee wanted to see her benghazi mails
- she then had her IT look to change header info while she only turned in 8 e-mails. changing header info? hmmm - you don't do that and the system won't allow it. it's *is* for tracking so not alterable. but nice try.
when that didn't work she changed her retention policy to 60 days.

11 Rules for Using Government Email | GovLoop

wow. read through those requirements First 2:
  1. First and foremost, you should avoid using your personal email to conduct official business.
  2. There are three main types of emails, as far as Federal Records law is concerned: transitory, short-term, and long-term.
each of these has a specific retention policy. 90 days and up. what is her own retention policy again? given she had both business and personal e-mail here - a "mass delete" will simply nuke all. how can she be keeping her mail?

oh - archive / backup? well then again, she gets to choose what to keep and lose.

ultimately she destroyed 33k mails (at least she thinks she did) and then her hard drive. this all after a senate committee requested her mail so by her own actions she's still breaking laws in a supposed effort to destroy evidence. if this is not what she is doing then please explain to me the reasoning that makes these actions permissible WHILE CONSIDERING if trump does these things also, it will be ok because of your own reasons.
- blaming a video on the attack
- people involved in the attack who survived came after her hard for her own actions. do we have the same for trump? no.

so while you may think you're getting a revenge from the butthurt - hillary brought the investigation upon herself by her own actions and clearly is out to hide something.

show me trump deleting mail, destroying evidence and the like. firing someone didn't stop mueller from doing his job did it? no. so your comparison is faulty and limited AT BEST.

but again by your own words you don't give a fuck about justice here; just revenge. revenge cause your side got caught and people went after them so now you're out to teach them a lesson all the while what are we collectively doing to our country again?

if this is where we gotta go - let's go. you want revenge - i want our laws followed and people playing games with them to be punished for it. when trump plays games to this level let me know and even then i'll just tell you YOUR SIDE made this ok. trying to say it's because they went after hillary is another bullshit excuse.
Sorry, but Republicans can't play this "game" against Bill, then Obama, then Hillary and not expect to have it thrown back at them.

Do recall ... after Republicans played this "game" against Clinton for some 6 years, Democrats had the chance for payback with Bush. When Democrats took control in 2007, they opted to not investigate over Bush's decision to invade Iraq over weapons that weren't there, despite pressure from the left to do just that with Obama and Hillary. That should have sent a message to Republicans to not play that "game." Regrettably, they did. So now the right can bitch and moan all they want as the left plays the rights' "game." And why shouldn't they? It helped Republicans win the White House, Senate and House in 2000 and 2016. Seems to be a very effective "game."
what game?

you break the law we come after you somehow equates to "well for that we're going to make shit up and investigate you now - neener neener!"

you're side is the one making this all a "catch me if you can" game for their side.

SHOW ME ANYTHING CLOSE on what trump has done to be this harassed that hillary did and i'm with you. hell, i'll join in. but this "revenge" doesn't mean you get to make shit up and create your own rage. so if you wanna go - let's go.

WHAT EVIDENCE HAS TRUMP DESTROYED THAT IS AS WELL DOCUMENTED AS HILLARY's ISSUES?

and now you're lobbing bush into this? Anything to clutter up the picture huh?

FOCUS DANIELSAN.

this is like being a murderer and getting pissed you got caught and thinking that gives you the right to accuse and do the same to others. like i said - your own words give you away in that you think this is a "game" of tit for tat. only your side so far is committing the crimes and making up shit for the other side.

we'll see what barr continues to find and go from there. your words are simply bullshit so i'm tired of reading them.
"what game?"

Seriously? You still don't understand?

The "game" Republicans play of opening up as many investigations as possible to drag on for years and years, through an election season or two or three. Now it's Democrats' turn.
No. The game of neener neener my side right you bad. This revenge politics is for fucking idiots.
Nope, it wins elections.
How did that work out for ya?

Apparently no other presidential candidate has done what Trump has done.

Can't argue with that. Trump is setting new records that shame all past politician presidents! He's really getting stuff accomplished.

But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.
^^^ Birfers are crazy. :cuckoo:

So when Obama applied for foreign student aid and Michelle told a room full of students he was from Kenya, then they were both LYING?
When Obama fought for years to conceal his student records then finally produced a copy of his record of birth (which is not an original birth certificate and anyone can fill out), which was later shown to have been tampered with in Photoshop by a forensic document expert in Hawaii, they were lying?
What is more crazy, going where the crazy facts take you or being blind stupid enough to deny everything you don't want to believe like you do?
No answer expected. You won't produce facts, you'll simply continue to live in your denial.

None of that happened. The facts show us it didn't.

Sure.

Obama became an Indonesian citizen as a child. Obama’s Indonesian school registration transcript states:

Name: Barry Soetoro – Religion: Islam – Nationality: Indonesian.

The smoking gun evidence that annuls Obama’s presidency is Obama’s college transcripts regarding his application for and receiving of foreign student aid. Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school.

The transcript from Occidental College shows that Obama (Barry Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship (scholarship) for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program – an international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government.

View attachment 264971
LOLOL

Holy fuck, you are one stupid Birfer. He was born in Hawaii and you have zero evidence he ever renounced his U.S. citizenship; which had he, there'd be a record of it and there is no such known record.

Nor is there any known such transcript from Occidental College of him applying for student loans as a foreign exchange student. You're lying because that's what Birfers have to do to convince themselves Obama was ineligible to be president of the United States. He has stopped using the name, Soetoro, many years earlier and the evidence shows he used the name, Obama, in high school. I don't know that his college transcripts would even show loan applications even had he released his college transcripts, which he never did -- meaning you've never seen them. Which also means your bullshit Birfer claims to know what's on them is also an obvious lie. Furthermore, had he applied for any loans as a foreign exchange student, there would be such a record. Student loan records are not subject to being sealed like college transcripts and had there been such a record of him applying as a foreign exchange student, one of you crazed Birfers would surely have accessed them by now.

And lastly, that birth certificate you posted is a proven fake as there was no Republic of Kenya until they declared their independence more than 3 years after Obama was born.

Like I said, you Birfers are crazy.

SolidHandsomeFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Can't argue with that. Trump is setting new records that shame all past politician presidents! He's really getting stuff accomplished.

But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.

So when Obama applied for foreign student aid and Michelle told a room full of students he was from Kenya, then they were both LYING?
When Obama fought for years to conceal his student records then finally produced a copy of his record of birth (which is not an original birth certificate and anyone can fill out), which was later shown to have been tampered with in Photoshop by a forensic document expert in Hawaii, they were lying?
What is more crazy, going where the crazy facts take you or being blind stupid enough to deny everything you don't want to believe like you do?
No answer expected. You won't produce facts, you'll simply continue to live in your denial.

None of that happened. The facts show us it didn't.

Sure.

Obama became an Indonesian citizen as a child. Obama’s Indonesian school registration transcript states:

Name: Barry Soetoro – Religion: Islam – Nationality: Indonesian.

The smoking gun evidence that annuls Obama’s presidency is Obama’s college transcripts regarding his application for and receiving of foreign student aid. Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school.

The transcript from Occidental College shows that Obama (Barry Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship (scholarship) for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program – an international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government.

View attachment 264971

Obama was an American citizen born in America.

Fulbright Scholar Program

With the support of the United States government and through binational partnerships with foreign governments, the Fulbright Scholarship Program sponsors U.S. and foreign participants for exchanges in all areas of endeavor, including the sciences, business, academe, public service, government, and the arts and continues to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries.

Programs for:
U.S. Scholars

U.S. Scholar Program

Eligibility Essentials

Applicants must meet all of the following requirements at the time of application unless specific exemptions apply.

• U.S. citizenship - permanent residence is not sufficient. If you are not a citizen of the United States, and would like to apply for a grant to visit the U.S., please visit the Visiting Fulbright Scholar Program.
  • Recipients of a Fulbright Scholar grant are eligible to apply for another Fulbright Scholar grant two years after the date of completion of the previous grant. (For serial or Flex grants, the two-year period begins at the end of the final grant in the series.) See below for additional guidelines.
  • Candidates who have resided abroad for five or more consecutive years in the six-year period preceding the date of application are ineligible. In this case, a period of nine months or more during a calendar year is considered to constitute a full year abroad.
  • Recent college graduates with limited professional experience are ineligible for consideration under the Fulbright Scholar Program. Instead, such applicants can visit the Fulbright Student Program.
  • Graduate or doctoral students seeking funding to complete their degrees are ineligible for consideration under the Fulbright Scholar Program. Instead, such applicants can visit the Fulbright Student Program.
  • Sound physical and mental health: selected candidates are required to submit a Medical History and Examination Report before their grants can be finalized.
  • Grants shall not authorize engagement in pastoral, missionary, or other professional religious activities.
  • Grants shall not authorize engagement in activities for which a license to practice medicine or nursing is required.
  • Applicants are required to disclose any prior convictions of a felony or a misdemeanor, including Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), but excluding minor traffic violations. Applicants must promptly notify IIE in writing if they are arrested for, indicted for, charged with or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor (excluding minor traffic violations) after submitting the application․ FFSB regulations can be found here (Chapter 600/Section 626 Ineligibility Factors.)
  • Employees and their immediate families (i.e. spouses and dependent children) of the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Agency for International Development and of public or private organizations under contract to the U.S. Department of State are ineligible to apply for a Fulbright grant until one year after termination of such employment.
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program | Fulbright Scholar Program
LOLOLOL

Dayum, that's gonna leave a scar.

:dance:

Sorry, but Republicans can't play this "game" against Bill, then Obama, then Hillary and not expect to have it thrown back at them.

Do recall ... after Republicans played this "game" against Clinton for some 6 years, Democrats had the chance for payback with Bush. When Democrats took control in 2007, they opted to not investigate over Bush's decision to invade Iraq over weapons that weren't there, despite pressure from the left to do just that with Obama and Hillary. That should have sent a message to Republicans to not play that "game." Regrettably, they did. So now the right can bitch and moan all they want as the left plays the rights' "game." And why shouldn't they? It helped Republicans win the White House, Senate and House in 2000 and 2016. Seems to be a very effective "game."
what game?

you break the law we come after you somehow equates to "well for that we're going to make shit up and investigate you now - neener neener!"

you're side is the one making this all a "catch me if you can" game for their side.

SHOW ME ANYTHING CLOSE on what trump has done to be this harassed that hillary did and i'm with you. hell, i'll join in. but this "revenge" doesn't mean you get to make shit up and create your own rage. so if you wanna go - let's go.

WHAT EVIDENCE HAS TRUMP DESTROYED THAT IS AS WELL DOCUMENTED AS HILLARY's ISSUES?

FOCUS DANIELSAN.

this is like being a murderer and getting pissed you got caught and thinking that gives you the right to accuse and do the same to others. like i said - your own words give you away in that you think this is a "game" of tit for tat. only your side so far is committing the crimes and making up shit for the other side.

we'll see what barr continues to find and go from there. your words are simply bullshit so i'm tired of reading them.
"what game?"

The "game" Republicans play of opening up as many investigations as possible to drag on for years and years, through an election season or two or three. Now it's Democrats' turn.
No. The game of neener neener my side right you bad. This revenge politics is for fucking idiots.
Nope, it wins elections.
Democrats haven't done it until now so we'll find out next year.

what game?

FOCUS DANIELSAN.

"what game?"

Nope, it wins elections.
oh fucking bullshit. all these "we were blameless and the right made us be mean!!!" is fucking 12 year old can't find my dick bullshit.

find your dick and stop being 12 years old and jilted at your own pee pee.

the actions of the left is what got trump elected.

"what game?"

Nope, it wins elections.
oh fucking bullshit. all these "we were blameless and the right made us be mean!!!" is fucking 12 year old can't find my dick bullshit.

TFB for you if it pisses you off that the left is now resorting to the rightwing's "game."

Nope, it wins elections.

TFB for you if it pisses you off that the left is now resorting to the rightwing's "game."
when did the right pull a "kavanaugh" on a D SCOTUS nominee?

let's just start there. show me voting history of how the (R)'s have sabotaged the lefts appointments, or at least tried to.

you're just blithering away like a moronic idiot.

Nope, it wins elections.

when did the right pull a "kavanaugh" on a D SCOTUS nominee?

let's just start there. show me voting history of how the (R)'s have sabotaged the lefts appointments, or at least tried to.

you're just blithering away like a moronic idiot.
The right did worse. they denied a duly elected president confirmation hearings.

Apparently no other presidential candidate has done what Trump has done.

When Donald Trump went on TV in front of the American people and said that birtherism is a lie and that Barrack Obama was born in Hawaii, was that a lie?

After Promoting Birther Movement, Trump Admits Obama Was Born In U.S.

Afraid it was. Trump needed the birther monkey off his back to deal with more pressing present matters. He believes Obama was a legit president now about as much as I believe the Sun rises in the West. We had a foreign agent in the White House. They really fucked up when they were stuck with the likes of Hillary to carry on their torch. Now they're stuck with Old Man Putty Biden The Simp.

You HAVE a foreign agent in the White House. One who is undermining the rule of law, destroying American strategic alliances, and the trading relations that made the USA the richest country in the world.

Under Donald Trump, the trade deficit went from $735 billion in 2016 under Barrack Obama, to $874 billion in 2018 under Donald Trump.

When Trump took office, illegal border crossings were at their lowest level in 50 years. After two years of focusing on border security, illegal border crossings are the highest in 15 years.

Obama's average monthly job creation was over 200,000 jobs per month, Trump is averaging 193,000.

Opiod deaths are way up despite Trump declaring this a "national emergency". The number of Americans without health insurance is up. Mass shootings are up, and mass killers are citing Donald Trump as "inspiring" their killing sprees. Hate crimes are up 500%.

I know your boss Putin hates Hillary Clinton, but when Hillary was Secretary of State, she had an 80% approval rating. Half of what Trump has today.

Republicans are so stupid that they elected a racist, criminal over a competent and capable woman, who they have falsely accused of being a criminal. A woman who has endured 17 investigations without any evidence of criminal activity ever being found.

Trump can't survive ONE investigation without being up to his hips in criminal activity - bank faud, tax evasion, bribery and corruption. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when elected, and has "settled" more than one federal charge, all without admitting guilt so he doesn't have a criminal record.

Last edited:
That's a lie. It was known to the FBI that Russians were hacking Democrats for the benefit of Trump's campaign acc and it was also known to them that several members of trump's people were were heavily involved with Russia. Some were even messaging the Russian hacker. That absolutely warranted an investigation.

So let's see, the Russians were hacking Democrats under the leadership of Barack Obama, but Trump (who had no political influence or connections at the time) needed to be investigated? Shouldn't they have investigated DumBama since Trump had nothing to do with Russia?

So who was "messaging" the Russian hacker? We don't even know who the Russian hacker was.

Absolutely there was a need for an investigation.

Thank you for admitting that.

That's another lie. There were several reasons believed for the attack on that night and it was the CIA, not State or the White House, that went with the video narrative.

I don't recall anybody from the CIA on television making that claim. I do remember several DumBama people doing that. Would you like me to provide the videos?

Collusion wasn't what Mueller was looking for... conspiracy was. And conspiracy is against the law. So sure, let's compare the two. Two potential crimes. One [completed] investigation into conspiracy... 8 into Benghazi.

The Benghazi investigation was not a criminal investigation. It was only to seek answers as to what happened.

None of this is correct.

Would you like to go one by one, or would you rather pick your favorite?

I don't need to pick any or discuss any. Nothing you said was true.

Good choice on your part. But maybe in the future, you might want to consider challenging people on subjects you know little to nothing about.

There was no challenge. Nothing you said was true.

Michelle referenced Kenya as his "home country,"
I would never say Germany was my "home country" just because my grandfather was born there!

"Then it was brought up again in 2008 by Hillary herself." You're hallucinating again, Hillary never did. Not even once.
Hillary is too smart to spell it out. She just posted Muslim pictures of Obama left and right and wagged those big cow eyes in innocence!

"Then it was confirmed by Obama's grandmother."
No, it wasn't. She was asked if she was present when Obama was born and she answered, yes.
Denial lives bigly in you.

"Then Obama was sued with like 20 lawsuits over it."
Meaningless and fruitless.
Sure. The whole world was crazy. It took 20 lawsuits dragging Obama kicking and screaming what I have to show for every job interview.

Even CNN and MSNBC admit she started it.
Hillary Calls Trump Original ‘Birther’, But Her Campaign Actually Started It In 2008

Faun. Legally, mentally and morally BLIND.

Trump told the Germans he had a special connection to Germany because his father was born there. Fred Trump was born in New York. So Trump considers Germany his home country, just because he said so.

Your claim. Didn't see a word in there about Obama! My document doesn't lie like you.

That was the actual Fulbright scholarship program site. You were shown the eligibility to get the scholarship. It debunks every word you have said and renders your opinion to a bunch of tin foil hat wearing bullshit.

Faun destroyed your document, but I am going to run up the score.

The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in 1964. It was ruled as a de facto one-party state by the Kenya African National Union (KANU), led by Jomo Kenyatta during 1963 to 1978.

History of Kenya - Wikipedia

Your claim. Didn't see a word in there about Obama! My document doesn't lie like you.

That was the actual Fulbright scholarship program site. You were shown the eligibility to get the scholarship. It debunks every word you have said and renders your opinion to a bunch of tin foil hat wearing bullshit.

The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in 1964. It was ruled as a de facto one-party state by the Kenya African National Union (KANU), led by Jomo Kenyatta during 1963 to 1978.

Don't expect that one to understand.... it's a Birfer.

True. There is dumb, there is stump stupid, then there is Birfer.

True. There is dumb, there is stump stupid, then there is Birfer.

Barrypuppet may have indeed been born on U.S soil but that certificate of "Live Birth" was a fraudulent document and that has been proven.

Wooowwwww, you actually still believe in that birther nonsense.

Lmao

Regardless if Barrypuppet was born on U.S soil or not......the certificate of live birth was proven to be a fraudulent document by experts.

Lmao

Are there any conspiracy theories that you DON'T believe?

What is it, that shitforbrains like you and Faun are such liars, or is it that you are just so damned ignorant? I can hardly think of a person on this board more often or badly proven wrong than you! Fullbright? How can it be a requirement of foreign students that they be native to our country? What has any of that to do with whatever Obama dealt with when he was a young kid? Do you really think this is all made up by idiots so stupid that they would paint themselves in with obvious lies?

Faun destroyed NO argument. You idiots talk like Kenya did not exist before 1963. Kenya has been around since at least the 19th century, it was originally a set of Providences under German then British rule, and that all went away in 1964.

My document says Obama was born in the Coastal Providence in 1961. That still existed in 1961. It went away when Kenya threw free the shackles from Great Britain and became a united free state in 1964. My document is authentic. For it to be fake, it would take the best damn document forger in the world to do what that document shows. Are you prepared to claim that they hired a world class forger just to fake an old damaged document from Kenya at a steep angle when they could have made is much easier taking its picture face on???

THERE IS NO CONFLICT HERE. The problem is YOUR itinerant stupidity. Obama was born in Mombasa, Coastal Providence of Kenya in 1961. That was all still in effect until at least 1963. His birth as a US citizen in Hawaii is a LIE. His family has said so, the documents say so, Kenyans throughout the country have said so, Obama is a fucking Muslim, there are signs all through Kenya commemorating him as a Kenyan, there are photos of him as a practicing Muslim in Kenya, and no amount of mockery or denial can ever change that fact.

Kenya - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back