Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

The only felony statute they found was 18 USC 793(f)

Maybe you can list the other statutes violated.

I'll wait.
Her crimes have been mentioned.

In numerous previous threads ever law broken was cited and linked - feel free to look through my posts to find them.

Your 'Gorin distraction' is BS.

I said statues, so I can look up the requirements for prosecution, and what kind of crime they are. So far it looks like the only felony, required intent, and the others are just violations of regulations, not laws.

But i'll give you a chance to list out the statutes you think Clinton violated.

I'll wait.

The only felony statute they found was 18 USC 793(f)

Maybe you can list the other statutes violated.

I'll wait.

In numerous previous threads ever law broken was cited and linked - feel free to look through my posts to find them.

I said statues, so I can look up the requirements for prosecution, and what kind of crime they are. So far it looks like the only felony, required intent, and the others are just violations of regulations, not laws.

But i'll give you a chance to list out the statutes you think Clinton violated.

I'll wait.
As I said - feel free to search my posts for what you ask for, posted dozens of times in the past.

Or you could sit there with your thumb up your ass spouting out your 'Gorin distraction' again...

:p

Tell me again why we're talking about Clinton at a time when people around Trump are being indicted for treason against this country. Are you Trumpers dumb as the islamic state members or am I seeing double? WTF?
Why do snowflakes have to lie all the time?

No one around Trump is being indicted for treason.

THOUSANDS of violations of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act... - which aren't crimes, but administrative violations

Illegal mishandling of classified - 18 USC 793 again. back to Gorin

'Gross Negligence' - itself is not a crime

Illegal storage of classified - again back to 18 USC 793

THOUSANDS of counts of Illegal destruction of classified - not a crime

Obstruction - ??????

Illegal non-compliance of a federal subpoena - again not a crime

As I said - feel free to search my posts for what you ask for, posted dozens of times in the past.
So far you only mentioned administrative violations and non-crimes.

I dont know what you meant by "obstruction" so i'll just ignore it.

Tell me again why we're talking about Clinton at a time when people around Trump are being indicted for treason against this country. Are you Trumpers dumb as the islamic state members or am I seeing double? WTF?
. They are looking at precedent, and Clinton is a great one to refer to, and especially after Comey let her go due to powerful influences that he shouldn't have had when doing so. Hey, after that train wreck and fiasco, Trump is a free man whether the Demon-crats like it or not.

Aside from the THOUSANDS of violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act, Obstruction, 'Gross Negligence', illegal mis-handling of classified, illegal storage of classified, illegal destruction of classified, ibstruction, and illegal non-compliance with a federal subpoena...

... you're right - there is hardly any evidence of criminal activity by Hillary at all. :p

There is enough evidence of crimes perpetrated by her to put her away for life, even if they gave her 6 months for each criminal count.

There's so much evidence against Trump and his entire inner-circle for working with Russia to take down our democracy that there's no question these fuckers are going down.

Easyt65 is just a liar that is so brainwashed by rushfatblob that he can't even start to consider the reality staring him in the face. And I am being nice by saying this as it is possible that he is a troll for russia.

Last edited:
The bitch instructed staff to remove headers and send unclassified, you don't get more willful than that. You got any more targets you want holes shot in?

You keep jumping the shark. Now you're arguing Clintons staff were the one's guilty of 18 USC 793(f) and NOT Hillary.

Her instructions proved intent, her false exculpatory statements go to intent, her setting up the server to avoid legal requirements prove intent, there's more intent than you can shake a stick at, your denial just makes you look like a typical pathetic regressive.

Who was indicted for treason against this country?

There is enough evidence of crimes perpetrated by her to put her away for life, even if they gave her 6 months for each criminal count.
They're administrate violations. or 18 usc 793 requiring intent.

Plus you said obstruction, which doesn't mean anything.

Destroying materials under subpoena is obstruction, Comey plainly stated in congressional testimony that she destroyed and didn't turn in thousands of work related emails that were under congressional subpoena.

Her instructions proved intent, her false exculpatory statements go to intent, her setting up the server to avoid legal requirements prove intent, there's more intent than you can shake a stick at, your denial just makes you look like a typical pathetic regressive.
The server wasn't illegal, and doesn't prove intent of anything but wanting to send and receive email.

Destroying materials under subpoena is obstruction, Comey plainly stated in congressional testimony that she destroyed and didn't turn in thousands of work related emails that were under congressional subpoena.

I thought it was a backupl copy that was erased. And it wasn't under subpeona.

The server wasn't illegal, and doesn't prove intent of anything but wanting to send and receive email.

It was if it's purpose was to avoid federal records keeping laws. The way she used it and destroyed evidence on it proves it was for that purpose.

And why do you keep trying to avoid the FACT that she gave explicit instructions to remove a classified header and send classified material on a non-secure system. The fact that they were finally able to send the information secure doesn't negate the FACT that she committed a felony just by issuing the instructions.

I thought it was a backupl copy that was erased. And it wasn't under subpeona.

BS, if it were just a back up copy, we'd have the 30,000 deleted emails from the original, wouldn't we?

It was if it's purpose was to avoid federal records keeping laws. The way she used it and destroyed evidence on it proves it was for that purpose.

And why do you keep trying to avoid the FACT that she gave explicit instructions to remove a classified header and send classified material on a non-secure system. The fact that they were finally able to send the information secure doesn't negate the FACT that she committed a felony just by issuing the instructions.

That is what is called 'EVIDENCE OF INTENT'.

Forum List

Back