Two idiots get banned from gun range.

Not much of a gun person are you?

Google the four basic rules of firearms safety and then get back to me.

And yet, the NRA considers the guy in the video to be "a good guy with a gun"

Really? Why don't you send them that video and ask them if they agree with your statement? You're just another a-hole who has never had the slightest dealings with the NRA, not even 5 seconds, and don't know the first thing about them other than the garbage you read in your gun-hating leftist propaganda media who themselves likely have never had the slightest dealings with or first-hand knowledge of them then bleat it out brainlessly as fools like the sheeple you are.

I was a member for years. They suck. I quit.

YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR. You're even dumber than I thought.

RWNJs make that claim all the time. Never any proof though.

I have nothing to prove Imbecile. I'm not the one that was making any claim to prove! You're the one claiming you were an NRA member. Show us the proof. You're a fucking idiot asshole LIAR. You couldn't shoot a gun if your life depended on it and if you ever were an NRA member they must have kicked you out.

Really? Why don't you send them that video and ask them if they agree with your statement? You're just another a-hole who has never had the slightest dealings with the NRA, not even 5 seconds, and don't know the first thing about them other than the garbage you read in your gun-hating leftist propaganda media who themselves likely have never had the slightest dealings with or first-hand knowledge of them then bleat it out brainlessly as fools like the sheeple you are.

RWNJs make that claim all the time. Never any proof though.

I have nothing to prove Imbecile. I'm not the one that was making any claim to prove! You're the one claiming you were an NRA member. Show us the proof. You're a fucking idiot asshole LIAR. You couldn't shoot a gun if your life depended on it and if you ever were an NRA member they must have kicked you out.

I never heard of anyone being kicked out of the NRA. They did't even kick Ted Nugent out for being child molesting pants crapping coward. You claimed I was never a member of the NRA. Any reason to believe you have the slightest idea what you are talking about?

Look like a couple of Trump voters

The video has gone viral. No charges yet.

Gun rules aren’t gun laws

You seem unhinged. Please let the rational adults talk without you butting in with your nothingisms

ya gotta give the range master credit for shutting it down as fast as he did
All kidding aside those two are the perfect example of how our gun laws aren’t strict enough.

Maybe the one who pointed the gun should be charged and never own another gun again. I’ll agree. Only hunting rifles with max 4 clip

max 4 clip? why are you wanting to limit ammo....and i am from a long line of gun owners....i question why i can open carry no issue but it gets cold and i toss on a hoodie and i need a permit?

sorry sealy you have mistaken me for a liberal who hates guns....i am a liberal who owns guns ...

You are the epitome of dumb. The good guy with a gun is the range master who tossed the unsafe idiots out.

Yet the idiot will probably be toting a gun in Walmart tomorrow. Do you feel safe knowing that?
Knowing what? Your false claim that you have no way of proving? Liar.

You are the epitome of dumb. The good guy with a gun is the range master who tossed the unsafe idiots out.

Yet the idiot will probably be toting a gun in Walmart tomorrow. Do you feel safe knowing that?
Knowing what? Your false claim that you have no way of proving? Liar.

Damn Mikey. Why are you always so grouchy? The world not going to suit you?

All kidding aside those two are the perfect example of how our gun laws aren’t strict enough.
How so! No gun law can prevent someone being an idiot.

Want to bet they never took a gun safety class? Sure it's possible that they did but you know they didn't. If they did they would have never done what they did.

Also, lets just blame the one guy. The other guy didn't do anything wrong. Not sure why/how he got banned from the gun range.

How so! No gun law can prevent someone being an idiot.

Want to bet they never took a gun safety class? Sure it's possible that they did but you know they didn't. If they did they would have never done what they did.
Never underestimate people’s abilities to be be morons. I have seen people, with years of firearms experience, fan multiple people, start to walk in front of the firing line, rest with their forehead on a rifle barrel, and more.

MOST people with firearms experience are religious about safety. I don’t care if I just watched you put the weapon together, you point it at me and I will grab that thing out of your hands and I don’t care what damage I do to you on the way.

But some people are idiots and there is no cure.

As it should be. Probably liberals.

"Probably liberals."

typical moronicon....

I thought you guys believed liberals didn't own guns?

If they were idiots then they were definitely conservatives....

if all idiots are banned from gun ranges then conservatives would have to use their hillary and obama target practice pictures in their own back yards

I thought you guys believed liberals didn't own guns?

As a group we have never stated that, in fact, we know that liberals own guns, they just don't want anyone else to be able to own guns....it is harder for left wingers to fill mass graves if the victims can shoot back...

Link?

Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys with guns.
Texas mother, a vocal gun rights advocate, killed by police after fatally shooting her two daughters during 'family argument' - NY Daily News

Gun Enthusiast Kills 17-Year-Old for Playing Loud Music; Lawyer Says He Acted "Very Responsibly"

Get back to us when you match the 1.1 million times a year Americans use their legal guns to save lives and stop crime...you know, according to the CDC...or you could use the Department of Justice number of 1.5 million times a year.....let us know when you get there....

Link?

Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys with guns.
Texas mother, a vocal gun rights advocate, killed by police after fatally shooting her two daughters during 'family argument' - NY Daily News

Gun Enthusiast Kills 17-Year-Old for Playing Loud Music; Lawyer Says He Acted "Very Responsibly"

You said "Lots of gun nuts claim to be good guys" and then only listed two examples.

Way far more are the good guys and girls with guns, including myself. I wouldn't shoot you unless you sorely deserved it, and it takes a hell of alot to put me in that position.
You are a good guy with a gun right up to the moment you become a bad guy

No.... actual criminals have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years...which means they can't buy, own or carry a gun when they grow up.....you don't know what you are talking about.

Where did the NRA say that? Please provide a link.

Actually, the NRA exists solely to teach people not to do idiotic shit like that.
I’ve never heard one lesson like this to come from the nra. All they do is protect the right for anyone to own a gun no questions asked.

You have to take drivers training but not gun training

You would have to actually back up that claim with something called "evidence" rather than lying again.

Forum List

Back