Two Illegals Beat 90 Year Old To Death

Two illegal aliens will spend decades in prison after tying up a 90-year-old farmer in Minnesota and beating him to death last April.
Reinol Vergara and Edson Benitez pled guilty to second-degree murder and assisting to second degree murder.

“They left him helpless on his living room flow as they ransacked his home, as he was bleeding to death, they cut the phone line and left him for dead,” Carver County Attorney Mark Metz said at the sentencing, ABC 5 Eyewitness News reports.

The alien killers preyed on Earl Olander because they knew he was elderly and alone, according to CBS Minnesota:

According to the criminal complaint, Vergara and Benitez bound Orlander’s hands, beat him and then stole from his house. Olander’s entire house was ransacked with drawers pulled out and thrown around, cabinets and closets opened and emptied and various documents and papers strewn about the residence… Vergara told police that he had recently painted Olander’s house and knew he’d be an easy target because he lived alone and had money. They drove to his house on April 9 or 10 to rob him. The two men brought with them a black bag that contained a shotgun, duct tape and rope.

Vote for Trump. Get the enablers out of DC.

Yeah. 'White' Americans never do things like this.
Some do but you missed the illegal part, like most libs. Thousands of dangerous illegals are turned back onto the streets and go on to murder, rape and steal some more and people like you say "oh well, white Americans do it too".

You are sick.

Well, in this case they did not asshole. In general white Americans do not illegally break into someone else's country, pick out a 90 year old man to murder and rob. Happy now bitch?
Bullshit. In general, they do and are far more likely to do so than illegal aliens.

"Bullshit. In general, they do and are far more likely to do so than illegal aliens."

Link? This to show that more white Americans illegally break into someone else's country, pick out 90 year-old men to murder and rob.

'White' people are more likely to break into a home in the country and cause the death or injury of an occupant. The OP's use of the term 'illegals' is just a ploy to cover racism. He means Hispanics. No one is fooled by his simple minded ploy.

This is a racist thread, plain and simple. I didnt bring racism into it: the OP did.

'White' people are more likely to break into a home in the country and cause the death or injury of an occupant. The OP's use of the term 'illegals' is just a ploy to cover racism. He means Hispanics. No one is fooled by his simple minded ploy.

This is a racist thread, plain and simple. I didnt bring racism into it: the OP did.

Break crime down into percentages and your comment is BS, you know it and I know it

If we had a sensible immigration policy, those illegals would not have been back in their home nations, and this crime would not have happened.

The existence of White Criminals, does not justify the importation of ADDITIONAL Brown Criminals.

That is nonsense.

Nonsense that led to this crime.

You brought race into it, when you specifically referred to "white" Americans.

Forum List

Back