Two Illegals Beat 90 Year Old To Death

'White' people are more likely to break into a home in the country and cause the death or injury of an occupant. The OP's use of the term 'illegals' is just a ploy to cover racism. He means Hispanics. No one is fooled by his simple minded ploy.

This is a racist thread, plain and simple. I didnt bring racism into it: the OP did.

Could you provide a link to back up your statement?

Also the word "Illegals" is now racist?

'White' people are more likely to break into a home in the country and cause the death or injury of an occupant. The OP's use of the term 'illegals' is just a ploy to cover racism. He means Hispanics. No one is fooled by his simple minded ploy.

This is a racist thread, plain and simple. I didnt bring racism into it: the OP did.

Break crime down into percentages and your comment is BS, you know it and I know it

Referring to Illegal Aliens and/or Illegal Immigrants is now racist or something :uhoh3:

Break crime down into percentages and your comment is BS, you know it and I know it

Referring to Illegal Aliens and/or Illegal Immigrants is now racist or something :uhoh3:

Meh, everything is racist or some shit to a left loon...I stopped taking that garbage serious long ago

Meh, everything is racist or some shit to a left loon...I stopped taking that garbage serious long ago

The irony is Esmeralda says the OP is "racist" for mentioning Illegal Aliens, yet she fails to understand her own racist comments about "white" Americans.

Oh I forgot, Leftists can't be racist....only Conservatives are racist :rolleyes-41:

Yep. Their puppetmasters send out the memos to inflame the passions of their minions and the liberals repeat what they've been told. It's what they do.

The irony is Esmeralda says the OP is "racist" for mentioning Illegal Aliens, yet she fails to understand her own racist comments about "white" Americans.

Oh I forgot, Leftists can't be racist....only Conservatives are racist :rolleyes-41:

They've been programmed to scream racist, bigot, homophobic, etc at every turn....not realizing all that shit has lost it's bite from their constant overuse

This is what happens when you disagree with a liberal.

12783417_446829988850057_116749492_n.jpg

Yep. Their puppetmasters send out the memos to inflame the passions of their minions and the liberals repeat what they've been told. It's what they do.

Yes the memo from the Leftist Politburo HQ.

The thing is no matter what nationality or race, ANY POS who committed such a heinous crime as to beat a defenceless 90 year-old man to death, I'd say the same thing, execute them.

Edited for very silly error....need MORE Espresso!

Last edited:

The thing is no matter what ethnicity or race, ANY POS who committed such a heinous crime as to beat a defenceless 90 year-old man to death, I'd say the same thing, execute them.

Stop being a homophobic, bigoted racist xenophobe....see I beat them to it :)

Yeah. 'White' Americans never do things like this.
Well, in this case they did not asshole. In general white Americans do not illegally break into someone else's country, pick out a 90 year old man to murder and rob. Happy now bitch?
Bullshit. In general, they do and are far more likely to do so than illegal aliens.

Okay! Show me a story of white people breaking illegally into Mexico or anywhere south of the border and murdering their 90 year old citizens! We shall wait.

No, you are the racist asshole. The theme is illegals not brown people.

The thing is no matter what ethnicity or race, ANY POS who committed such a heinous crime as to beat a defenceless 90 year-old man to death, I'd say the same thing, execute them.

Stop being a homophobic, bigoted racist xenophobe....see I beat them to it :)

OMG! OMG! :eusa_doh:

Yeah. 'White' Americans never do things like this.

If we had a sensible immigration policy, those illegals would not have been back in their home nations, and this crime would not have happened.

The existence of White Criminals, does not justify the importation of ADDITIONAL Brown Criminals.
Could you please explain what a sensible immigration policy looks like?

When assholes enter the thread it is.

No, you are the racist asshole. The theme is illegals not brown people.

Yes it's simple to understand....Legal Immigrants = people in a nation legally....Illegal Immigrants = people in a nation illegally.

Nothing racist about the term Illegal Immigrants.

I know it may shock some of you that white people still live in the city of Detroit, but they do. As of Monday there is one less because a black teenager beat a 91-year old white man to death and then set his body on fire. Not only is this an outrageous crime, but it also highlights the real racial disparity in this country.

The Detroit Free Press reports that 17-year old George Steward broke into 91-year old white man Paul Monchnik’s house on Monday morning. The black teenager attacked Monchnik, beating him with his fists until the old man was dead. The teen then poured gasoline on the body and set it on fire.

“The word ‘heinous’ does not even begin to describe this crime,” said Prosecutor Kym Worthy.

There! Now scream racism. ROFLMAO.

shout-racist.jpg

shout-racist.jpg

I just roll me eyes and continue on...it infuriates them

Forum List

Back