Two Illegals Beat 90 Year Old To Death

'White' people are more likely to break into a home in the country and cause the death or injury of an occupant. The OP's use of the term 'illegals' is just a ploy to cover racism. He means Hispanics. No one is fooled by his simple minded ploy.

This is a racist thread, plain and simple. I didnt bring racism into it: the OP did.

Break crime down into percentages and your comment is BS, you know it and I know it

Referring to Illegal Aliens and/or Illegal Immigrants is now racist or something :uhoh3:
When assholes enter the thread it is.

shout-racist.jpg

I just roll me eyes and continue on...it infuriates them

Yes the other option is just :lalala: and continue on....that infuriates them also.

Break crime down into percentages and your comment is BS, you know it and I know it

Referring to Illegal Aliens and/or Illegal Immigrants is now racist or something :uhoh3:

shout-racist.jpg

Yes the other option is just :lalala: and continue on....that infuriates them also.

It's funny when they spit and sputter

shout-racist.jpg

It usually then finishes with them calling someone a moron....and telling everyone that they themselves have an IQ of 220 :rolleyes-41:

shout-racist.jpg

It usually then finishes with them calling someone a moron....and telling everyone that they themselves have an IQ of 220 :rolleyes-41:

I had one on here throw his IQ at me...bounced off and I laughed

Of course, Breitbart. The only reason "illegals" are here is because your "job creators" want to undercut what they pay you and have a in-the-shadows labor force they can more easily exploit. You can also find sites that post nothing but black crime if you'd like to live in that bubble as well. Aren't you late for a white nationalist meeting somewhere?

So in liberal land it's racist to talk about crimes committed against 91 year old Americans by illegals? I am definitely voting for Trump.

Yeah. 'White' Americans never do things like this.
Sure they do, so ur ok with what happened to this old man

We're still awaiting the link that Esmeralda has been asked to post, you know to back up her comments.
Won't happen, they throw the same fit over n over n over n over again. Most of these cry babies have never even been a victim of any kind of violence. My father was beaten n put n the hospital because my mother is native American. Guess who, 2 Hispanics n a black guy, but it was justified because ol whitey is evil n deserves it. :rolleyes:

Of course, Breitbart. The only reason "illegals" are here is because your "job creators" want to undercut what they pay you and have a in-the-shadows labor force they can more easily exploit. You can also find sites that post nothing but black crime if you'd like to live in that bubble as well. Aren't you late for a white nationalist meeting somewhere?
It's businesses fault? Like unlocked doors create burglary. The ones willing to work aren't the ones causing the problems, that was lame. You are also ignorant of sanctuary cities. On one hand the illegal status doesn't matter, on the other it's the evil capitalists fault. You liberals are bat shit crazy.

You have only been here since Saturday and already you've decided no white crime is reported on this forum? Get busy and post some then.

It usually then finishes with them calling someone a moron....

Do you mean like this?
What's the problem? Mohammed was a child molester. This crap is out of control

A teacher in Austria will be charged for telling students Mohammed, the founder of Islam, was a child molester.

A middle school teacher in the Austrian city of Bregenz is facing criminal prosecution for her comments regarding the founder of Islam. Vorarlberg Provincial Councillor Dr. Bernadette Mennel confirmed that the teacher was facing a criminal complaint when she said, “yes, there is an allegation against the teacher,” VOL reports.

It is alleged that the Bregenz teacher had described Mohammed, the prophet and founder of Islam, as a child molester in front of her students. Upon hearing the news the school forwarded the complaint to the Vorarlberg prosecutors office.

Currently the prosecution office has given no information about their investigation into the veracity of the claims against the teacher but if they find any truth to them there will likely be harsh consequences for the teacher.

Frau Mennel said, “such statements are unacceptable,” but said she would hold off judgement until the state prosecutor was able fully to investigate the case and determine the legitimacy of the claim.

Remarks about Mohammed being a child molester refer to a marriage that occurred later in his life. Mohammed was married to a girl named Aisha who was only six years old at the time of their marriage, and only nine years old when they first had sexual relations

Teacher To Be Prosecuted For Calling Mohammed Child Molester
"A teacher in Austria"

When it happens in the United States, let us know.

Otherwise, this fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

Ahhh gfy and your fallacy ya brain dead idiot, you're just an annoying moron

These are obama's dreamers. They were only trying to get that better life they were promised.

Yeah. 'White' Americans never do things like this.

If we had a sensible immigration policy, those illegals would not have been back in their home nations, and this crime would not have happened.

The existence of White Criminals, does not justify the importation of ADDITIONAL Brown Criminals.
Could you please explain what a sensible immigration policy looks like?

Zero Third World Immigration.

Limited First World Immigration.

I had one on here throw his IQ at me...bounced off and I laughed

It usually then finishes with them calling someone a moron....

That's your MO though, sling names and avoid concepts.

So in liberal land it's racist to talk about crimes committed against 91 year old Americans by illegals? I am definitely voting for Trump.

It's racist in any rational hominid's mind to search for crime that reinforces your institutional indoctrination as if "those people" are the only ones involved in crime, you know that if even on some primordial hind brain level.

On a more positive note, George Zimmerman is auctioning off the gun he used to murder Treyvon Martin with "so that americans can have a chance to own a piece of american history". You might find that more uplifting.

A white community might have a crime rate of 5% . In comes hispanics and blacks. The crime rate spikes to 60%. Because there was an existing white crime rate of 5% the black and Hispanic increase doesn't matter. It's not like the community was entirely crime free.

These are obama's dreamers. They were only trying to get that better life they were promised.

This began waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Obama, wise up. Turn off the TV and radio and educate yourself. And the republican party has been part of it all along.

Forum List

Back