Two Illegals Beat 90 Year Old To Death

Put a bounty on them. Let Americans go to the border and take care of business themselves.

Yeah. 'White' Americans never do things like this.

American vs Illegals

What's the difference huh?

-Geaux

The victim is happier when they are killed by an American...?
That's an old piece of bs too, we have our own crime to eat with we don't need to import more. Dumbass.

I have not heard of two white Americans beating a 90 year old to death. I have heard of 80 year olds shooting black attackers. I have heard of white men beating the rapists of their 4 year old daughters to death. But no whites beating 90 year olds to death.

American vs Illegals

-Geaux

That's an old piece of bs too, we have our own crime to eat with we don't need to import more. Dumbass.

Who said anything about importing something?

When people die by the hands of another American they breath their last breath happily. Thats the difference.
So it's okay that this man was killed by an illegal because he MIGHT have been killed by an American anyway ?

That's a dumb argument.

American vs Illegals

-Geaux

When people die by the hands of another American they breath their last breath happily. Thats the difference.
Yes, asshole he died happily, then the rest of us are stuck with the bills incarcerating asshole from other countries.

American vs Illegals

-Geaux

Yes, asshole he died happily, then the rest of us are stuck with the bills incarcerating asshole from other countries.
Death penalty.

American vs Illegals

-Geaux

So it's okay that this man was killed by an illegal because he MIGHT have been killed by an American anyway ?

That's a dumb argument.
Liberals are just stupid people.

American vs Illegals

-Geaux

That's a dumb argument.

That IS dumb argument that's why the only person who said it was yourself.

I'm referring to the person who claims there is a difference between illegals committing crimes vs Americans.

The dead person isn't less dead depending on who kills them.

American vs Illegals

-Geaux

That's a dumb argument.

I'm referring to the person who claims there is a difference between illegals committing crimes vs Americans.

No shit Sherlock!

That's a dumb argument.

No shit Sherlock!

So why were you disagreeing with me Sherlock?

American vs Illegals

-Geaux

No, the American wouldn't have been killed by an illegal invader had it not been for Obama's support and rewards for criminal behavior. If this guy had not been a product of Obamas contributions, this wouldn't have happened, i.e., it was preventable

-Geaux

That's a dumb argument.

No shit Sherlock!

So why were you disagreeing with me Sherlock?
Because asswipe! I was not discussing the degree of deadness but rather illegals breaking into OUR COUNTRY killing OUR CITIZENS. They are predators and Trump is right, they prey on the most vulnerable.

Two illegals slithered across the border. Our non existent border patrol didn't stop them. Now a perfectly innocent man is dead.

Has these insects been stepped on as soon as they set belly across the border that man would still be alive.

We need a bounty on these bastards.
Yes, and asswipe Fenton lum nuts is defending them.

Nah, what I'm saying is that if your political system - "either" party/"both" parties - really was invested in getting them gone, they would no longer be here. "They" are here only because the system can leverage their presence to wind you up and leave you too incoherent to see what the entire system is doing to you, to all of us. But nevermind.

Last edited:
Two illegals slithered across the border. Our non existent border patrol didn't stop them. Now a perfectly innocent man is dead.

Has these insects been stepped on as soon as they set belly across the border that man would still be alive.

We need a bounty on these bastards.

Not to worry, we're going to build a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it.
Good. That's only half the problem. The other half is getting the scum out.

I'm sure someone on "the right" really wants to get that done for you such that they will never be able to use "the issue" to get you to react emotionally ever again.

Forum List

Back