Two known terrorists caught at the southern border

Is this a topic giving praise to the Biden administration for catching 2 terrorists? Or is this a topic giving blame to the Biden administration for catching 2 terrorists?
Guess you missed the only sentence in the OP. You fuckin idiot :lol:
Okay, so we're angry now about America catching terrorists. Gotcha.

Just wanted to make sure my outrage machine was calibrated.
We are worried about an administration stupid enough to allow this. You should be too.
Well I'm not, so.

the only reason I cared the last 4 years was because it was children being put in cages. Now that the children are in military forts with beds and playgrounds, it's w/e.
Obama put them in cages. Where were you then?

Is this a topic giving praise to the Biden administration for catching 2 terrorists? Or is this a topic giving blame to the Biden administration for catching 2 terrorists?

We are worried about an administration stupid enough to allow this. You should be too.
Well I'm not, so.

the only reason I cared the last 4 years was because it was children being put in cages. Now that the children are in military forts with beds and playgrounds, it's w/e.
the cages are full is why they are at those bases,,

that means there are more children in cages now than when you gave a shit,,

Just the other day, you were bitching about some guy in Colorado that shot up some people in a grocery store, and he dared to use a gun. Yeah, i remember that, do you think if more of these fuckers come across the border, they might show up in your neighborhood and get you in a grocery store? Excuse me, a Dollar Store?
No idea what the flying **** you're going on about or conflating, bro.

Well I'm not, so.

Well I'm not, so.

The cages are full of adults who committed a crime crossing.

Just the other day, you were bitching about some guy in Colorado that shot up some people in a grocery store, and he dared to use a gun. Yeah, i remember that, do you think if more of these fuckers come across the border, they might show up in your neighborhood and get you in a grocery store? Excuse me, a Dollar Store?
No idea what the flying **** you're going on about or conflating, bro.
Maybe you should lay off the leaf for a while.

Well I'm not, so.

Well I'm not, so.

sure dude,, whatever you say,,,

Well I'm not, so.

Well I'm not, so.

Children in cages....

Pup. I want you to watch the video and then convince me that all the drugs flowing into your state, the human smuggling, the expense, the caged children, and the illnesses are all a good thing. I am serious. I want you to think about it and weigh the pros and cons in the balance and give me an intelligent response. No emogies.

Well I'm not, so.

Well I'm not, so.

sure dude,, whatever you say,,,
This is Afrenchidiot's way of thinking.

The more you tell him the truth, the farther up his ass, the head goes.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Pup. I want you to watch the video and then convince me that all the drugs flowing into your state, the human smuggling, the expense, the caged children, and the illnesses are all a good thing. I am serious. I want you to think about it and weigh the pros and cons in the balance and give me an intelligent response. No emogies.
give me an intelligent response.
No fucking way....A prog with intelligence? Dont make me laugh...

Well I'm not, so.

Well I'm not, so.

Children in cages....

Glass walls aren't fences. And the woman was walking her baby on her shoulders in one clip lmao.

Just stop, dude.

Well I'm not, so.

Well I'm not, so.

Children in cages....

Glass walls aren't fences. And the woman was walking her baby on her shoulders in one clip lmao.

Just stop, dude.

but it is still a cage,, and those are just the ones they show us,, the ones they dont have got to be worse,,

I guess you still didn't read the one sentence in the OP.

Well I'm not, so.

Well I'm not, so.

Children in cages....

Just stop, dude.
Notice how the prog slave just did a play on words ? Glass walls aren't fences?
Biden’s kids in cages reaches 1700% capacity – non veni pacem
“Reporters toured the temporary border facility in Donna, TX today,” reported CBS’s Nicole Sganga on Twitter. “The Biden admin allowed pooled coverage for the first time. We saw a ‘pod’ designed for 32 migrant children under CDC guidelines now holding 615. The facility is at 1700% pandemic capacity.”
10% of those in cages have the Kung Flu, when they get released where do you think those "children" are going to end up? Right in your neighborhood..

I have more respect for this gorilla than the prog slave, who refuses to admit he is fucking wrong. At least the gorilla has more intelligence.

Last edited:

Bidens border disaster is a REAL national security risk.

Evidently not. We caught them. Problem solved. Also please not border crossings are down. Ten year high happened under Trumpy boys term. Yall are hilarious. No real scandal so you make one up. How is that senator from Florida doing these days? There's an actual scandal or how is Trumpy boys contributors feeling about having over 100 million flat stolen from them? Another real scandal.

Bidens border disaster is a REAL national security risk.

Evidently not. We caught them. Problem solved. Also please not border crossings are down. Ten year high happened under Trumpy boys term. Yall are hilarious. No real scandal so you make one up. How is that senator from Florida doing these days? There's an actual scandal or how is Trumpy boys contributors feeling about having over 100 million flat stolen from them? Another real scandal.

And you are a fucking liar...Doesnt it bother you to spew such falsehoods? You have no honor....You are such a cretin.

Illegal US border crossings surge to highest level in two DECADES — RT USA News
By the end of March, more migrants crossed the US-Mexican border than at any time since March 2006, and the number includes a record 19,000 teens and children arriving without parents, according to preliminary figures seen by Reuters. The Department of Homeland Security expects border crossings will surge to a 20-year record in 2021.

Forum List

Back