Two MARRIED MEN with 9 adopted kids go on trial for child molesting

I guess by the reasoning of the 'nuts in this thread, one guy blowing up an abortion clinic proves that the entire pro-life movement is evil?

Is that how it works for you 'nuts?

What a stupid argument. Every crime is "just one incident" so to you, none of them count!! Get help please.

Yes....every crime IS "just one incident"....with those who commit it responsible. Or do you disagree?

have there been cases where hetro adopters molested their kids?

Well let's see. There was a single case where a gunman killed 26 kids, and you leftist loons went after guns. So why not go after the root cause of this to ensure it doesn't happen again? Why? Because you loons are agenda driven HYPOCRITES.
I am a "leftist" and I haven't gone after any guns. I even have guns.

See how you stereotype yourself?

Carlos Harasz claimed that the abuse his brother described was committed by his previous foster parents, not the two fathers who built a 'normal, painless life' for their large rood.

He also accused child services and police of taking 'the word of an angry, damaged, disturbed boy' and ended up destroying a family.

Russell Wirth described his son and his partner as 'loving, dedicated parents' who were destroyed by the false allegations, and called on their three adopted sons to tell the truth.

Married fathers Harasz and Wirth, who say they consider caring for hard-to-place children a personal challenge, adopted three sets of siblings, all boys, since 2000.

George's two biological children and their mother also live at the large Victorian home in Glastonbury, Connecticut.

According to their website, the family also ran a dog breeding business from their home, with the original aim of helping the children learn to love and care for something.

in November 2011, Harasz was arrested and charged with assaulting two children and Wirth with assaulting one, police told the Hartford Courant.

Harasz was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault, aggravated first-degree sexual assault, fourth-degree sexual assault, two counts of risk of injury to a minor and cruelty to persons.

Noble cause: The family also ran a dog breeding business called The Puppy Guy, with the original aim of helping the children learn to love and care for something

Wirth was charged with one count of third-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor.

Police began investigating the allegations in February. The boys, three groups of siblings, were removed from the home in February 2012, authorities said. A second investigation began in August.

But Carlos Harasz, another adopted son of the same-sex couple, said that in more than 10 years living with Harasz and Wirth, he never saw or experienced any abuse.

Carlos Harasz, who goes to Central Connecticut State University, told the Courant that, before their adoption, the children were moved often between foster families and were suffering from 'reactive attachment disorder'.

Gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children withdraw guilty plea and decide to go on trial to fight allegations | Mail Online

I thought homosexual couples were the salt of the earth!
No....you're thinking of (all) heteros.....

"A Wisconsin woman accused of torturing and starving her teenage stepdaughter down to 68 pounds agreed to a plea deal Monday just hours before her trial was set to begin.

Investigators say the woman and her husband, who is the girl's father, kept the girl locked in their basement, tortured her and starved her down to 68 pounds. The girl ran away from the house in February 2012. A passing motorist found her wandering the streets and called police.

The stepbrother is set to stand trial in June on two felony sexual assault counts and one child abuse count."

This is all nonsense, this is just a ploy to prevent legislation to allow gays and sex offenders to become foster parents and/or adoptive parents, these foster homes are very much needed, and should be allowed to proceed.

Well let's see. There was a single case where a gunman killed 26 kids, and you leftist loons went after guns. So why not go after the root cause of this to ensure it doesn't happen again? Why? Because you loons are agenda driven HYPOCRITES.

Do you support a universal background check, without loopholes, to determine if adoptive parent applicants have any history of sex crimes against children?

Do you support a universal background check, without loopholes, to determine if adoptive parent applicants have any history of sex crimes against children?
You mean to check the lion in order to see if he is hungry first, before putting him in the cage with the child who is to work with him without protection on ? Problem is how does one tell if the lion is hungry or not, and this if one knows nothing about the lion much at all ? In an over burdoned system, is there proper checks being conducted to ensure the correct and long term safety of the children always ? One wonders now about all of the abuses that are happening to children these days, and what the root of it all is, and where are the protectors anymore of these children ? Are such issues being swept under the table or down played where as it sends the wrong messages to possible future offenders ? Are future offenders being empowerd by all this soft on crime stuff these days ?

Last edited:
Abuse is abuse, but what should always be looked at is the developing patterns in everything, and this in order to some how get ahead of it all before becoming some kind of bad trend that is getting started.

I mean look at some of the trends that have gotten started ove the years, and have since gotten so big now, so I ask what did people do in all of it "have their heads in the sand, with their hands over their ears yelling La, la la la la la la la I don't see nor hear anything la la la la la la la la"..??

I just hope we don't have some sort of wider patterns to be found out in this tragic situation as well.

We're talking this....you should really read the Daily Mail over the story of the husband/father who kept having children so he could get their welfare checks and then killed them in a fire.
Well make another topic then, and I will be sure to join it to, but right now you are off topic or trying to derail this one..

No I'm staying completely on topic by pointing out that heteros screw over their kids as well.

At the end of the day, we must be able to continue the discussion so we can save children.

If I can't talk about the gay scout leader who corn holes his cubs, if I can't be honest saying teacher is screwing someone in their class then we really lose as a society. It doesn't mean I'm mad or hate segments of society.

All it means is I'm not taking your fucked up shit.

And then we can deal with it.

Bullshit. Adam Lanza was one nut-job who killed 26 people, and you loony bastards went after guns come hell or high water, now we have two degenerates assaulting children and you idiots are more than happy to sweep their despicable acts under the table. Why no emotional craziness like we got from ONE sick asshole in Newtown Connecticut, when here we have two sick assholes? You people disgust me with your HYPOCRISY.

Bullshit. Adam Lanza was one nut-job who killed 26 people, and you loony bastards went after guns come hell or high water, now we have two degenerates assaulting children and you idiots are more than happy to sweep their despicable acts under the table. Why no emotional craziness like we got from ONE sick asshole in Newtown Connecticut, when here we have two sick assholes? You people disgust me with your HYPOCRISY.

We know that Lanza killed 20+ people. We know the other mass shootings occured. We do not know if the men in the OP's article even did anything. So your point is without merit.

Also, people seem to purposely overlook the logic that has been presented repeatedly in this thread:

Adopted and biological children are abused physically, mentally and sexually by natural parents, adoptive parents and foster parents, of both sexes, in homes where there is a heterosexual couple, single parent (male or female), etc. Suggesting that only male homosexuals do it is not what the reality tells us. Suggesting that male homosexuals are more likely to molest children does not coincide with available data.

The entire argument that male homosexuals should not be allowed to adopt children is baseless as far as logic, reason and known empirical evidence. It is an argument based on homophobia alone.

Pedophiles should not be allowed to adopt children, but it is not a fact that pedophile = homosexual male. It is not a fact. The evidence, research and data do not back up that assumption.

I think the instances of gays raping and molesting is higher, but because gay activists have spun the idea that grown men who molest little boys are not necessarily gay the number of gay molestations are reported as low. If you are a male and do any kind of same sex acts, even with little boys you're not only a pedophile, you're a gay pedophile.

This is what gay marriage is all about. Adopting kids and molesting
them. And democrats support this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gay-conn-couple-accused-rape-fa...

, APRIL 7, 2013, 11:16 AM

The case of a same-sex Connecticut couple accused of repeatedly raping
and abusing two of their nine adopted boys is headed for trial.

Married couple George Harasz and Douglas Wirth of Glastonbury were
supposed to be sentenced Friday in Hartford Superior Court under a
plea deal, but instead withdrew from their agreement with prosecutors.
The men had already pleaded no contest in January to one felony count
each of risk of injury to a minor — a reduction from even more serious
charges related to sexual assault.

But in a surprise turn, the couple’s attorneys pulled them out of the
plea in a bid to fully clear their names, according to CBS affiliate
WFSB-TV.

But more allegations came to light Friday in the explosive case, and
prosecutors said they also want to go to trial.
Reminds me of the joke about the poisonous snake and the man dying of his bite and the snake says, "Don't blame me! When I lied to you about how I would not be not biting you if you let me run free, you full well knew I was a snake."

Our organizer socialized services have lost their frickin' brains by farming innocent children out to child molesters, but we knew what they were when we paid for them through Democrats in Congress telling us to let them run free with our money.

WFSB-TV.

Reminds me of the joke about the poisonous snake and the man dying of his bite and the snake says, "Don't blame me! When I lied to you about how I would not be not biting you if you let me run free, you full well knew I was a snake."

Our organizer socialized services have lost their frickin' brains by farming innocent children out to child molesters, but we knew what they were when we paid for them through Democrats in Congress telling us to let them run free with our money.

So, gays are compared with poisonous snakes now.....:doubt:

You know, I just realized something.

Nine kids. NINE! Seriously? How much friggin money do you have to have to be allowed to adopt NINE kids. There should have been a bleeding red flag thrown up after like the second kid. Nine kids is an absurd number and should have been the first indicator that something was wrong.

You know, I just realized something.

Nine kids. NINE! Seriously? How much friggin money do you have to have to be allowed to adopt NINE kids. There should have been a bleeding red flag thrown up after like the second kid. Nine kids is an absurd number and should have been the first indicator that something was wrong.

It's interesting to read on and on about this....while the actual news reports are starting to make it sound like these are false claims.
Thank goodness this isn't a lynching, eh?

WFSB-TV.

Yeah because children never get molested by straight parents :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back