Two Minnesota GOP Candidates Attacked, Punched In Separate Incidents

No, I don't like people being attacked, clearly you're for violence......and when you're people end up dead by attacking the wrong people....I'll laugh my ass off......violence has no place in politics....but when you start shit.....we'll finish it....

and get used to 5 4 decisions and hope RBG doesn't kick the bucket soon.
You are a fucking loon, LOL.
ah no answer, got it....I love owning the libs.
No answer to what? LOL. What was your question? LOL.
Well you get to like 5 4 decisions......yummy
and when you guys attack the wrong person.......bang!!!!!!!!! And I will laugh.......stop accosting people.....live your own fucking life.
You're such a moron.
Live your life bro.....don't be an NPC.......

People who call themselves "conservatives" do not report it when they make threats or attack people, so why am I supposed to believe this? Look at all the comments on USMB about somebody getting ready to shoot someone. The chants of "lock her up" at rallies headlined by the whore in the Oval Office. Hoodlums on the streets of NYC from this "proud boy" gang. This "patriot prayer" garbage on the west coast.

Who is threatening Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and her family?

Who is threatening Kavanaugh and his family? Why is it when Antifa attacks individuals in cities on both coasts no one on the left objects? Remember the riots after Trump was elected and Obama failed to lead the people? Waters advocates violence and the left loves and defends it.

Again, where are the politicians? Let’s have all those running for offices condemn the violence instead of justifying it? You haven’t done so, you just justified the violence by saying they do it to.

The riots after Trump was elected???? About 200 idiots ran amok in Washington. That's it. There were no riots. There have been a ton of demonstrations, marches, and protests, all of which are legal under the First Amendement (something that Republicans HATE), none of which threatened anybody.

Republicans have taken to calling Democrats "dangerous". There is no limit to the depths that Republicans will sink to in order to hang onto power.

First Amendment is fine, rioting is not, you claim just 200 people in DC? It seems you are distorting what really went on. The extreme sides are

This story talks about riots in NYC, Portland, San Francisco, Oakland and others. Fires, broken windows, arrests, fights, police in riot gear, yep, no violence as far as you nuts are concerned.

Donald Trump's US presidential election win sparks riots by Hillary Clinton fans as fighting erupts outside the White House

This looks peaceful doesn't it?
Reaction-to-the-US-Election-Oakland-USA-09-Nov-2016.jpg

Anti-Trump protests erupt as crowds burn flags and chant "Not our president"

Try to rewrite history again dragon? The media called them riots, people were hurt, fires started property destroyed and you won't condemn it, you just excused it. During the Obama Administration there were calls for right wing groups to be listed as terrorist groups, so the left wing nuts are really no different than the right wing nuts.

Quit trying to rewrite history.

Like I said, 200 idiots in Washington. A car and ablaze and in the night makes for a scary picture but the streets are deserted and no one was harmed.

This pales in comparison to the right wing riots in Charlottesville where right wing nazis killed one woman and injured 34 others, not to mention two police officers killed in a helicopter crash. Or Dylan Rooff murdering 8 black people in church while displaying Confederate, Nazi and racist symbols on his website. Or the right winger who stabbed two white men on a train because they dared defend the Muslim woman he was threatening and harassing.

American law enforcement now ranks right wing terrorism as the greatest threat to US safety and security. And as usual, right wingers accuse the left of doing the very thing they're doing. Be it lying, attacking women, or destroying the economy of the nation, it's never the Republicans who are the problem, even when they control all three branches of the government. It's always those obstructionist Democrats who are to blame, even as McConnell and Ryan can't even muster enough votes in their own party to pass their pieces of shit legislation.

You forgot the riots in Portland, Oakland, San Fransico and a few other places. Some of them went on for weeks. Charlottesville is another tragedy because of extreme left and right groups clashing. But continue to justify the hate.

It's a common occurrence..and happening more and more often as the Democrats call for more harassment and attacks and pay *protest* mob participants at political venues..while declaring indignantly that they are not inciting mobs...

Rand Paul was attacked on his own yard and suffered broken ribs some months ago.
Antifa mobs and attacks anybody who dares to defend free speech....

"First-time candidate Shane Mekeland of Becker tells the Todd Starnes Radio Show that he was knocked out by a patron at a restaurant Friday night.

"Mekeland said they were having a conversation about healthcare around a high-top table when the unnamed assailant punched him in the face."

“The guy said, ‘You f****** people don’t give a s*** about the middle class’ and then I went flying,” Mekeland said. “He just nailed me in the head – blindsided me.”

"The Republican candidate suffered severe bruising and a concussion."

the left cheers this on, claiming that Republicans are *nazis* and therefore any violence undertaken against them is perfectly justified.

"..State Rep. Sarah Anderson told police she was attacked by a man in Plymouth.

“The idea that they will physically attack me, that is un-Minnesotan, that is not how we operate, and that’s not how we solve problems in the state,” Anderson told Fox 9.

"She said the man had kicked one of her campaign signs and when she confronted the individual he said he was an anarchist. She told the television station he charged her car and prevented her from shutting the door.

"“That’s when he just hauled off and punched me in the arm,” she said. “Then I put the car in reverse to just get out of there.”

Republican Candidates Punched, One Knocked Out in Minnesota | Todd Starnes

It's a common occurrence..and happening more and more often as the Democrats call for more harassment and attacks and pay *protest* mob participants at political venues..while declaring indignantly that they are not inciting mobs...

Rand Paul was attacked on his own yard and suffered broken ribs some months ago.

"First-time candidate Shane Mekeland of Becker tells the Todd Starnes Radio Show that he was knocked out by a patron at a restaurant Friday night.

"Mekeland said they were having a conversation about healthcare around a high-top table when the unnamed assailant punched him in the face."

“The guy said, ‘You f****** people don’t give a s*** about the middle class’ and then I went flying,” Mekeland said. “He just nailed me in the head – blindsided me.”

the left cheers this on, claiming that Republicans are *nazis* and therefore any violence undertaken against them is perfectly justified.

“The idea that they will physically attack me, that is un-Minnesotan, that is not how we operate, and that’s not how we solve problems in the state,” Anderson told Fox 9.

"She said the man had kicked one of her campaign signs and when she confronted the individual he said he was an anarchist. She told the television station he charged her car and prevented her from shutting the door.

"“That’s when he just hauled off and punched me in the arm,” she said. “Then I put the car in reverse to just get out of there.”

I gotta tell you, in all honest, punching a politician isn’t such a bad thing in my mind. Let’s be honest, they are all scum, and the higher the office they hold, the scummier they are. Republicans and democrats alike.

No, I don't like people being attacked, clearly you're for violence......and when you're people end up dead by attacking the wrong people....I'll laugh my ass off......violence has no place in politics....but when you start shit.....we'll finish it....

and get used to 5 4 decisions and hope RBG doesn't kick the bucket soon.
and when you guys attack the wrong person.......bang!!!!!!!!! And I will laugh.......stop accosting people.....live your own fucking life.
You're such a moron.

And you're the coward cheering on Leftwing violence while being too afraid to join it.

I gotta tell you, in all honest, punching a politician isn’t such a bad thing in my mind. Let’s be honest, they are all scum, and the higher the office they hold, the scummier they are. Republicans and democrats alike.

It's against the law. So no.

As have Cavinaughs family. But when it comes to instigating actual violence.... youll find its most often a Liberal behind it. Kinda sad to say.

It's spelled Kavanaugh and they didn't have to move from their home. Not even once.
Bretty Boy and family received security details, in case you missed that.
Try reading something besides this board and watching Fox Noise.

You're such a moron.

And you're the coward cheering on Leftwing violence while being too afraid to join it.
And you are just another idiot who doesn't have a clue. LOL.

You're such a moron.

Go punch a woman, you'll "feel" tougher.

Bill Maher has said many times that the Republicans show up to a knife fight with a gun, while Democrats show up with a covered dish.
Looks like the Dems are tired of being nice and starting to over-react.
Given the shit that Trump and McConnell have pulled over the last 2 years, I say fuck the GOP.
If you see a Republican candidate in the road, veer sharply and try to run them down.
If you see a Republican candidate in a restaurant, pour your drink over their head.
If you see a Republican candidate knocking on your front door, open the door and put a gun in their face and tell them to get the fuck off your property.
If you see a Republican sign in somebody's yard, take red spray paint and write, "Trump Cocksucking Traitor" across the front.
If you attend a Republican candidate's rally, take a bullhorn and tell the crowd they are listening to yet another Trump-cock-sucking traitor.
If you get a call from a Republican candidate volunteer, engage them at first and then destroy their eardrums with a police whistle.
Send envelopes full of smashed cat shit to their campaigns marked "MY DONATION TO YOUR CAMPAIGN! (hearts)"
And then by all means go to the polls and do the same thing that a lot of sane, real Republicans are going to do this November 6th, vote Democratic.

Bill Maher has said many times that the Republicans show up to a knife fight with a gun, while Democrats show up with a covered dish.
Given the shit that Trump and McConnell have pulled over the last 2 years, I say fuck 'em.
If you see a Republican candidate in the road, veer sharply and try to run them over.
If you see a Republican candidate in a restaurant, pour your drink over their head.
If you see a Republican candidate knocking on your front door, open the door and put a gun in their face and tell them to get the fuck off your property.
If you attend a Republican candidate's rally, take a bullhorn and tell the crowd they are listening to yet another Trump-cock-sucking traitor.
Send envelopes full of smashed cat shit to their campaigns marked "MY DONATION TO YOUR CAMPAIGN! (hearts)"
And then by all means go to the polls and do the same thing that a lot of sane, real Republicans are going to do this November 6th, vote Democratic.

As you sit typing anonymously in a basement. Go punch a woman, you'll "feel" tougher.

You're such a moron.

Given the shit that Trump and McConnell have pulled over the last 2 years, I say fuck 'em.
If you see a Republican candidate in the road, veer sharply and try to run them over.

As you sit typing anonymously in a basement. Go punch a woman, you'll "feel" tougher.
What is with this bizzare obsession of yours about punching women. You are one sick freak.

You're such a moron.

What is with this bizzare obsession of yours about punching women. You are one sick freak.

You have endorsed it right here in this thread. You are a special kind of hypocritical coward. But hey, you are a Prog it goes with the territory.

---------------------------------- does she have any PROOF on who is doing the death threats and other things . Might be the 'obamas' and the 'clintons' issuing the threats and other things , it could be anyone threatening her Timmy .
The question is, did she report it!

Forum List

Back