Two Minnesota GOP Candidates Attacked, Punched In Separate Incidents

Not one Lefty has denounced the violence. Very instructive
Of course we are all against violence like this, doesn't change the fact that you are a brainwashed idiot about "mob violence"when the only Spike in actual violence is right-wing violence against Muslims Jews blacks and gays.

Surely you can source your claim? With a "real" source and not one of the run of the ill hack sites you love so much?

Of course we are all against violence like this, doesn't change the fact that you are a brainwashed idiot about "mob violence"when the only Spike in actual violence is right-wing violence against Muslims Jews blacks and gays.

Surely you can source your claim? With a "real" source and not one of the run of the ill hack sites you love so much?
Like the BBC and USA Today LOL? Here, take your pick...
spike in violence since Trump - Google Search

I know tolerance. As of November 2016, I reject it.
You never accepted it.....Your "tolerance" only extends to the point that others tolerate your thuggery.
I don't really care what you think. I have made it a pointed effort to make not tolerating your type a priority. No more complacency.

That's fine.

Just don't come at us physically uniess you are prepared to deal with the consequences.

How many citations would like proving the Left is committing the most violence of all. I guess I must ask you, why do you support leftwing violence on RW women? You do of course realize that your source doesn't show that Rw groups are the "only people" perpetrating this violence, right?

If you can't beat em, beat em. Democrats are all about violence these days. Intimidation by way of mob violence. Get armed folks. Become proficient with your firearms. Democrat leadership is routinely inciting violence. So it's only gonna get worse.
Actually it is your BS propaganda machine that is all about mob violence, brainwashed functional moron.
Due tell us, what is a mob then?

If you can't beat em, beat em. Democrats are all about violence these days. Intimidation by way of mob violence. Get armed folks. Become proficient with your firearms. Democrat leadership is routinely inciting violence. So it's only gonna get worse.
Actually it is your BS propaganda machine that is all about mob violence, brainwashed functional moron.
Not a few people.
mob
/mäb/
noun
  1. 1.
    a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.
    "a mob of protesters"
    synonyms: crowd, horde, multitude, rabble, mass, throng, group, gang, gathering, assemblage
    "troops dispersed the mob"
And guess what? Even those little happenings at restaurants are No longer happening... Sexual assault victims get a little excited LOL

How many citations would like proving the Left is committing the most violence of all. I guess I must ask you, why do you support leftwing violence on RW women? You do of course realize that your source doesn't show that Rw groups are the "only people" perpetrating this violence, right?
They always protest achill spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays.

Leftists are immature, violent creatures who follow their leaders' instructions to cause trouble. Their leaders even convince them that other people are in mobs and out to get them.

Leftists are immature, violent creatures who follow their leaders' instructions to cause trouble. Their leaders even convince them that other people are in mobs and out to get them.
Hilariously ironic considering Trump and his calls to stomp protesters and attack journalists etc etc. The only actual spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays.

Not a few people.
mob
/mäb/
noun
  1. 1.
    a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.
    "a mob of protesters"
    synonyms: crowd, horde, multitude, rabble, mass, throng, group, gang, gathering, assemblage
    "troops dispersed the mob"
And guess what? Even those little happenings at restaurants are No longer happening... Sexual assault victims get a little excited LOL
So that describes the ones beating on the supreme court doors. Atleast we agree on that being a mob

and there is this candidate....
New Jersey GOP congressional candidate receives letter threatening his family

"New Jersey Republican congressional candidate Jay Webber received a threatening letter that mentioned his children and urged him to drop out of the race, his campaign said Wednesday.

“What the f--- is wrong with you … scumbag?” the typed letter, addressed to “Jay,” states. “You BETTER hope that you don’t win! Or else. How many kids do you have… 7? Unlucky 7. What is what we think of you. Time to get out of politics.”"

Where's the main street press on this one? I have seen nothing on MSM on this. Only on the internet. If that doesn't prove MSM biased on violence, there is no other option out there to be used.

Hilariously ironic considering Trump and his calls to stomp protesters and attack journalists etc etc. The only actual spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays.

Thus proving my point.

Well you get to like 5 4 decisions......yummy
and when you guys attack the wrong person.......bang!!!!!!!!! And I will laugh.......stop accosting people.....live your own fucking life.
You're such a moron.

And you're the coward cheering on Leftwing violence while being too afraid to join it.
And you are just another idiot who doesn't have a clue. LOL.
Man up bro.....you condone violence, get out there and do it yourself......do it in texas....attack people with NRA stickers on their cars.......
I don't condone violence.

It's sad and pathetic how brainwashed you gullible idiots are.
sure you do. you find excuses to allow the violence. you can't just say I condone that. you add a narrative to it, like trump was at fault kind of shit. no one ever accuses the left of their hate speech causing violence, we just watch as they continue to spew the shit.

You're such a moron.

And you're the coward cheering on Leftwing violence while being too afraid to join it.
And you are just another idiot who doesn't have a clue. LOL.
Man up bro.....you condone violence, get out there and do it yourself......do it in texas....attack people with NRA stickers on their cars.......
I don't condone violence.

It's sad and pathetic how brainwashed you gullible idiots are.
sure you do. you find excuses to allow the violence. you can't just say I condone that. you add a narrative to it, like trump was at fault kind of shit. no one ever accuses the left of their hate speech causing violence, we just watch as they continue to spew the shit.
BINGO!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:it's what you sore losers are doing since he came into office, opened up violence to detract from the agenda. we know it. but your blame is pointed at yourselves. just know that. thanks.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:it's what you sore losers are doing since he came into office, opened up violence to detract from the agenda. we know it. but your blame is pointed at yourselves. just know that. thanks.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You know a lot of crap propaganda, doofus.

Total baloney Ford oops only...spike in violence since Trump - Google Search

One of these attackers was an anarchist. Not a Dem.

That said I absolutely condemn both. There is no excuse for this.

Do you condemn Congressman Gianforte for body slamming a reporter or condemn Trump CELEBRATING that?

Thus proving my point.
You think Liberals are doing that? Seriously?? And obviously it is GOP propaganda and Trump calling Democrats mobs duh.

Forum List

Back