Two Proud Gun Nuts Second-Amendment Each Other To Death In Road Rage Incident

Well then you've proven guns haven't done anything. A gun didn't shoot someone in a theatre, some person did.

If I pick up a hammer and beat someone with it, do you become anti-hammer?
If most carpenters voted GOP and if the international brotherhood of carpenters gave the GOP millions, they would want to ban hammers

you really ought to quit pretending your goal is public safety, You hate gun owners because most of us don't vote for say idiots like Hillary clinton

Societies without guns are safer than societies with guns. The facts speak for themselves.

As for the politics of it, gun policy is pretty much the last thing I consider since gun nuts and their candidates usually don't make it onto the National Stage and are quickly laughed off of it. That being said, as an American it is sad. Lets say you're from another planet and you're looking at one society with a high standard of living where you can buy weapons and they have our number of gun deaths every year and you look at another society across a body of water (in either direction pretty much) and they have pretty much the same standard of living without the gun deaths. You would ask yourself why; are Americans just more homicidal than Japanese or Chinese or French or Germans? Surely that isn't the reason, is it?

And after a little investigating, you find out that there is this 200+ year old law that was written before the invention of zippers or street lights that we choose to live by and suffer nearly monthly tragic shootings as a result.

Someday, perhaps when America is no longer around and someone else is writing about our history, that 2nd Amendment will be the "What in the hell were they thinking" question asked of all who study our history.

you really ought to quit pretending your goal is public safety, You hate gun owners because most of us don't vote for say idiots like Hillary clinton

Societies without guns are safer than societies with guns. The facts speak for themselves.

As for the politics of it, gun policy is pretty much the last thing I consider since gun nuts and their candidates usually don't make it onto the National Stage and are quickly laughed off of it. That being said, as an American it is sad. Lets say you're from another planet and you're looking at one society with a high standard of living where you can buy weapons and they have our number of gun deaths every year and you look at another society across a body of water (in either direction pretty much) and they have pretty much the same standard of living without the gun deaths. You would ask yourself why; are Americans just more homicidal than Japanese or Chinese or French or Germans? Surely that isn't the reason, is it?

And after a little investigating, you find out that there is this 200+ year old law that was written before the invention of zippers or street lights that we choose to live by and suffer nearly monthly tragic shootings as a result.

Someday, perhaps when America is no longer around and someone else is writing about our history, that 2nd Amendment will be the "What in the hell were they thinking" question asked of all who study our history.

but nothing you anti gun pillow heads can do will make American a gun free society., not with our borders, not with our 350 million guns already here. only morons think that you can disarm criminals. and most don't care. public safety has almost nothing to do with anti gun silliness. its all about the politics of gun owners and the candidates the NRA supports., Gun banning is almost 100% the hobby of the left

but nothing you anti gun pillow heads can do will make American a gun free society., not with our borders, not with our 350 million guns already here. only morons think that you can disarm criminals. and most don't care. public safety has almost nothing to do with anti gun silliness. its all about the politics of gun owners and the candidates the NRA supports., Gun banning is almost 100% the hobby of the left
So you agree a society without guns is safer than a society with guns?

[
a society without sex has less STDs than one with it

lets stick to reality and real scenarios

a society without guns is one where strong young men rule and women and the elderly have no ability to resist. being a black belt with years of knife training, a gun free society would make me a lot more powerful than I am now. an armed society is a polite society , women wouldn't want a society without guns

[

a society without guns is one where strong young men rule and women and the elderly have no ability to resist. being a black belt with years of knife training, a gun free society would make me a lot more powerful than I am now. an armed society is a polite society , women wouldn't want a society without guns

Gee, strangely enough, Angela Merkel and Margaret Thatcher both were able to head governments of societies that had few guns on the streets.

[

The US strikes you as a "polite" society?

Really? Mexico, Every country in Central and South America (save Costa Rica and Belize) to name a few have major limits on who can own weapons and their crime rate is higher than ours. You should at least do a modicum of research before you make an ass of yourself......ooops. Too late.

Really? Mexico, Every country in Central and South America (save Costa Rica and Belize) to name a few have major limits on who can own weapons and their crime rate is higher than ours. You should at least do a modicum of research before you make an ass of yourself......ooops. Too late.

Must be another polite gun owner :rofl:

I was talking about advanced nations with police forces and the like

[

compared to many yes. and areas where lots of people pack guns is certainly politer than say Chicago or NYC

[

Gee, strangely enough, Angela Merkel and Margaret Thatcher both were able to head governments of societies that had few guns on the streets.
yeah and England has much higher rate of violent crime among white folks than we do and Germany-well their gun laws were a real success for the Jews and Gays and Gypsies etc

Oh, you mean those countries that managed to kill off their violent youth in their millions? Those countries?

Oh, you mean those countries that managed to kill off their violent youth in their millions? Those countries?
Try again. That didn't make sense.

[

yeah and England has much higher rate of violent crime among white folks than we do and Germany-well their gun laws were a real success for the Jews and Gays and Gypsies etc

Yet amazingly, according to you, guns somehow act as a great equalizer between the genders and women were able to ascend to the highest positions in these nations.

You're really going to bring up the Nazis?

Try again. That didn't make sense.

I'll make it simple for you. Europe has suffered through two world wars. Those wars killed millions of their most aggressive young men. The US didn't. Furthermore the US is being gifted with a massive influx of people from those very same "non advanced" countries you ignore in the violence figures. You see dear silly person the very violent people that populate those "non-advanced" countries are the very same ones who are committing the vast majority of the violence .....HERE!

[

compared to many yes. and areas where lots of people pack guns is certainly politer than say Chicago or NYC

Like Livonia Michigan I suppose?

Forum List

Back