Two Questions for Atheists

Dehumanization At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling.

Jesus was making an analogy. Swine don't understand nor appreciate the beauty of pearls. Therefore, why would one waste pearls on swine? Some people don't understand and appreciate the beauty of God and the gift of eternal life that he is offering us. If and when said people reject God and his gift and then go on to ridicule and mock him, it's time to stop casting one's pearls and move on.

Frankly, i cant fathom a reason to kill innocent newborns and cattle. Probably out of spite because they didnt suck his big toe like his precious israelite mercenaries.

If you believe you are intellectually and morally superior to the creator, it's ok with me. I don't share your belief, but that's ok. :)
I didnt say that. I believe a creator is VERY possible. Beyond what we can grasp. But i dont buy in to the man made abrahamic god. So i dont think that about the "creator"
And if the abrahamic god is real, i wont ever worship him. Because i am morally superior to that tyrannical, psycho asshole.
You’re viewing death as an end.
I dont believe in spirits and souls, so why wouldnt i?
Then you’re not agnostic.

If you believe you are intellectually and morally superior to the creator, it's ok with me. I don't share your belief, but that's ok. :)
I didnt say that. I believe a creator is VERY possible. Beyond what we can grasp. But i dont buy in to the man made abrahamic god. So i dont think that about the "creator"
And if the abrahamic god is real, i wont ever worship him. Because i am morally superior to that tyrannical, psycho asshole.
Same!

I also dont like a douche who would say..."believe in me or else....burn for eternity."

then leaves their existence as vague as possible to the pragmatic mind

Then says i am a jealous god.

lol bitch nobody likes jealousy
My biggest issue is the "eternal God" part. It is obvious the Christian God is man-made & has all the characteristics of being especially created by MALE humans.
What then was the motive for creating Christianity? Jesus was tortured to death. 11 of the 12 disciples were murdered for talking about it. What was the motive?
Christianity was created waaaay before then. It started as Jewish texts.

The motive was the same as all original cults. To explain the unexplained. The human brain needs answers and if we don't have them, we make them up. Magic & spirits. Witches, demons and angels. Tarot card readers.

The Jesus story is interesting. Some call it murder by his own people when they first ordered the Romans to murder him, then they picked Barabbas when the Romans said no. Then they condemn Judas who was only following God's orders. Didn't God send Jesus specifically to die?
But what was the motive when they were all murdered for it?

Dehumanization At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling.

Jesus was making an analogy. Swine don't understand nor appreciate the beauty of pearls. Therefore, why would one waste pearls on swine? Some people don't understand and appreciate the beauty of God and the gift of eternal life that he is offering us. If and when said people reject God and his gift and then go on to ridicule and mock him, it's time to stop casting one's pearls and move on.
Analogy or not, it is a condescending statement that demeans a person as beneath the caster of pearls.

Thats an assertion, and merely a subjective opinion. Worthless, really.

That's true IF you believe there is no creator and then every person has their own personal belief system as to what is moral and what is "good".

But, if you accept that there is a creator then the next question becomes, how does he want us to live?

NO! If there is a creator, there will be only ONE way to live, the good life. The fact that there is evil is evidence AGAINST a creator.

Then, the creator's statements on how we must live per the bible, for instance, becomes our moral belief system of what is right and wrong and good and bad.

As I posted, the rules changed between God 1.0 and God 2.0.

Hence, we believe that Jesus lived his life EXACTLY as our creator commanded and, therefore, was without sin and was PERFECT. Incidentally, it is my belief that Jesus' mother, Mary, was also perfect, although some Christians don't share that belief.

No evidence of this at all

Proof that Christians never believed the bible in the first place and only profess a belief in God for political purposes.

Did I deny that God killed children?
Yes.

This is yet another example of atheists LYING. I never denied that God killed children and, yet, this atheist, edthecynic, claims I did. Furthermore, two other atheists (MarkDuffy & Rightwinger) thanked or agreed with his dishonest response.

Hey GT, what do you think about liars?

Proof that Christians never believed the bible in the first place and only profess a belief in God for political purposes.

Yes.

This is yet another example of atheists LYING. I never denied that God killed children and, yet, this atheist, edthecynic, claims I did. Furthermore, two other atheists (MarkDuffy & Rightwinger) thanked or agreed with his dishonest response.

You claimed their deaths were the natural order of things that God did not interfere with.

Same!

I also dont like a douche who would say..."believe in me or else....burn for eternity."

then leaves their existence as vague as possible to the pragmatic mind

Then says i am a jealous god.

lol bitch nobody likes jealousy
My biggest issue is the "eternal God" part. It is obvious the Christian God is man-made & has all the characteristics of being especially created by MALE humans.
What then was the motive for creating Christianity? Jesus was tortured to death. 11 of the 12 disciples were murdered for talking about it. What was the motive?
Christianity was created waaaay before then. It started as Jewish texts.

The motive was the same as all original cults. To explain the unexplained. The human brain needs answers and if we don't have them, we make them up. Magic & spirits. Witches, demons and angels. Tarot card readers.

The Jesus story is interesting. Some call it murder by his own people when they first ordered the Romans to murder him, then they picked Barabbas when the Romans said no. Then they condemn Judas who was only following God's orders. Didn't God send Jesus specifically to die?
But what was the motive when they were all murdered for it?
Remember, I am going with the Christian flow. These are all fairy tales.

The answer is the usual. They were all murdered for politics. Rebels are usually eliminated by the state.

What is YOUR answer?

Yes.

You claimed their deaths were the natural order of things that God did not interfere with.
He even claimed that they deserved it

Forum List

Back