Two Questions For Liberals

I'd explain it to you but you're from Missouri so I don't have the time to draw a picture so you can grasp the concept.
We go to the same gas pump we pay the same price.
We go to the same burger joint we pay the same price.
But we live under the same government and you want me to pay more. Why?

If you get a double burger and I get the single, we don't pay the same .

How much "government " are you using ? If you are making more, you probably use more.
Then pay the same ratio. Get a single and pay 10%, Get double which costs more and pay 10%. WTF are you even talking about using more government? Who the fuck uses more government in terms of how much they make.

Rich people use more!

For example . Donald Trump flies all over the place . He is using the shit out of public airports, customs , FAA, home land security .

I took one flight last year. Why should I pay the same as Donald ?
Well then he would be paying taxes paying the shit out of the 10% tax rate he's using. You, going home to your mom for a weekend in her basement to refocus yourself only has to pay the tax once. You should pay the same tax because it's a single flight. He flew to more places. He pays the tax every time. You fly once, and should pay the same tax for that one.

Is this shit really that hard for you to comprehend?

The tax you pay for flying doesn't come close to paying for all that shit. If so, those agencies wouldn't have budgets . It'd all be paid for in user fees .

How about my "income " question. You realize not e try one works 40 hours and makes x per hour .

And your flat tax idea then eliminates all other taxes n fees ???

How much "government " are you using ? If you are making more, you probably use more.
Then pay the same ratio. Get a single and pay 10%, Get double which costs more and pay 10%. WTF are you even talking about using more government? Who the fuck uses more government in terms of how much they make.

Rich people use more!

For example . Donald Trump flies all over the place . He is using the shit out of public airports, customs , FAA, home land security .

Pssst. He has his own jet...

Then he should have his own airports.

You want flat tax, then have flat services .
Are you...

fuck...

really???

Are you this fucking stupid in real life?

If you're this fucking dumb in real life..Is that even possible?

You're the one starting this stupid thread . I'm going with your theme /logic . Why so afraid to answer my question?

Look at you . You read an article on flat tax and suddenly you are smarter than everyone ! Except you really didn't think of the details, like every other flat tax douche.

Last edited:
We go to the same gas pump we pay the same price.
We go to the same burger joint we pay the same price.
But we live under the same government and you want me to pay more. Why?

Rich people use more!

Well then he would be paying taxes paying the shit out of the 10% tax rate he's using. You, going home to your mom for a weekend in her basement to refocus yourself only has to pay the tax once. You should pay the same tax because it's a single flight. He flew to more places. He pays the tax every time. You fly once, and should pay the same tax for that one.

Is this shit really that hard for you to comprehend?

The tax you pay for flying doesn't come close to paying for all that shit. If so, those agencies wouldn't have budgets . It'd all be paid for in user fees .

How about my "income " question. You realize not e try one works 40 hours and makes x per hour .

And your flat tax idea then eliminates all other taxes n fees ???
Oh I see, so taxes alone can't cover what you left wingers want. So where does the rest of this money come from? It looks to me like you want air fare to be charged to people by income instead of the price for a flight. So how does that work? Poor people get free airline rides and rich people pay what? The total fuel cost or the purchase of the plane?

I'm trying to figure out WTF you are talking about here.

Rich people use more!

Pssst. He has his own jet...

Then he should have his own airports.

You want flat tax, then have flat services .
Are you...

fuck...

really???

Are you this fucking stupid in real life?

If you're this fucking dumb in real life..Is that even possible?

You're the one starting this stupid thread . I'm going with your theme /logic . Why so afraid to answer my question?

Look at you . You read an article on flat tax and suddenly you are smarter than everyone ! Except you really didn't think of the details, like every other flat tax douche.
I didn't start this thread. I do see in your response many reasons I should not only think but are smarter than you. You seem exceptionally stupid. Maybe you think there should be a tax on out smarting you.

You've never heard of airport landing fees? Taxes on aviation/jet fuel?

I don't believe anybody, including commercial, uses airports for free. Do you really believe that a plane, especially one the size of Trumps, lands at Reagan National without paying for it?

Even at the small 2 strip (one commercial, the other private) regional airport here charges landing fees. We don't even HAVE air traffic control, its handled out of SLC, or a designated airport fire department. Our local city department takes care of that, and snow removal is taken care by our county road and bridge. Yet planes still pay airport usage and landing fees, taxes on fuel, parking, and ticket purchases, etc.

On your contention that there should be a progressive tax rate is bogus. Everyone should pay no more than 15% of their income in income taxes. You make $1.00, you pay $.15. You make $1,000,000, you pay $150,000. No deductions for either.

A Flat Tax is both fair and equitable. With Liberals being obsessed with fairness and equality, it seems that they would be all over this like fuzz on a peach. Unless, of course, they only believe that it applies to some and not all.

You've never heard of airport landing fees? Taxes on aviation/jet fuel?

I don't believe anybody, including commercial, uses airports for free. Do you really believe that a plane, especially one the size of Trumps, lands at Reagan National without paying for it?

Even at the small 2 strip (one commercial, the other private) regional airport here charges landing fees. We don't even HAVE air traffic control, its handled out of SLC, or a designated airport fire department. Our local city department takes care of that, and snow removal is taken care by our county road and bridge. Yet planes still pay airport usage and landing fees, taxes on fuel, parking, and ticket purchases, etc.

On your contention that there should be a progressive tax rate is bogus. Everyone should pay no more than 15% of their income in income taxes. You make $1.00, you pay $.15. You make $1,000,000, you pay $150,000. No deductions for either.

A Flat Tax is both fair and equitable. With Liberals being obsessed with fairness and equality, it seems that they would be all over this like fuzz on a peach. Unless, of course, they only believe that it applies to some and not all.

It's not fair, it's a shell game . I can't think of one gov service that's funded solely on fees .

You also have the problem of measuring "income ".

And the problem of your % being enough to generate enough income to run the country .

Forum List

Back