Two Reasons I Don't Care about the Whining About Trump

Trump%20Pussy%20Grabber%20Main%202.jpg

Sorry.... but when I was about 8-years-old, I learned the excuse of "but THEY did it too!" doesn't work. You can't point to the behavior of others to justify or excuse your own bad behavior. Were you raised some other way or something? :dunno:

Sorry.... but when I was about 8-years-old, I learned the excuse of "but THEY did it too!" doesn't work. You can't point to the behavior of others to justify or excuse your own bad behavior. Were you raised some other way or something? :dunno:
Well, that's what you're doing. The behaviour you condemn in Trump, you accept in a Democrat.

My vote for Trump is to break the Clinton/Media monopoly.

So all the side issues you whine about simply will not influence my voting decision

simple , got a country to run , TRUMP will do a better job than illary .

Well, that's what you're doing. The behaviour you condemn in Trump, you accept in a Democrat.

My vite for Trump is to break the Clinton/Media monopoly.

So all the side issues you whine about simply will not influence my voting decision

Well no, I don't accept the behavior in a Democrat or Republican. I'm certainly not going to accept it in a Republican because of politics. I don't care how you vote, I've not tried to tell you how to vote. Whining? Is that what people are doing by condemning something that was totally inappropriate?

Well no, I don't accept the behavior in a Democrat or Republican. I'm certainly not going to accept it in a Republican because of politics. I don't care how you vote, I've not tried to tell you how to vote. Whining? Is that what people are doing by condemning something that was totally inappropriate?
------------------------------------------------------ both candidates can be accused of being inappropriate but one should never run the USA and that's Hilary Boss .

------------------------------------------------------ both candidates can be accused of being inappropriate but one should never run the USA and that's Hilary Boss .

I'm thinking boss is deliberately using the word 'inappropriate' and you're just not catching on.

I'm thinking boss is deliberately using the word 'inappropriate' and you're just not catching on.
------------------------------ then he oughta learn or say the proper descriptive words . Me , I don't care about Trumps words , he is better for running the USA than illary is Happy .

------------------------------ then he oughta learn or say the proper descriptive words . Me , I don't care about Trumps words , he is better for running the USA than illary is Happy .

He's inappropriate, he is a human cringe. He tanks like a champ though.

Again....... Pointing to Hillary and saying "She's just as bad!" is not an excuse that is valid in my book. I don't think EITHER person has any business running the country.

But here's the thing... the president doesn't run the country. It's one person and this isn't a kingdom or monarchy. The Senate and House still call the shots, last I checked. I know that Obama has tested those limits and over the past 20 years the executive branch has assumed much more power than it was ever intended to have but that's a matter of the people demanding accountability from their representatives.

then he oughta learn or say the proper descriptive words . Me , I don't care about Trumps words , he is better for running the USA than illary is Happy .

I said the proper words. What Trump said was inappropriate. Period. End of discussion. There is no defending it. There is no justification for it. Whether someone else has said or done something worse, doesn't change the inappropriateness of Trump's words. Trump being a better choice than Hillary also doesn't make it alright.

Look, I get it... Trump could mow down everyone at his next rally with an AK-47 and some of you would argue... well at least he's not Hitler, it wasn't 7 million Jews! You're going to defend whatever he does because he's your guy and you're stuck with him for better or worse.

I'm not that way... can't do it. I am never going to sell out my principles to support someone. Whatever the alternative is, I will face that.

Bill Clinton

John Kennedy

The Sex Life of JFK
On Sunday night he said nobody has more respect for women than him.

The entire world, including you, know this is a lie.

And we all knew MONTHS and months ago that people like you won't care how many times he lies to you. You will be craving more and more and more. It is rather classic behavior

then he oughta learn or say the proper descriptive words . Me , I don't care about Trumps words , he is better for running the USA than illary is Happy .

I said the proper words. What Trump said was inappropriate. Period. End of discussion. There is no defending it. There is no justification for it. Whether someone else has said or done something worse, doesn't change the inappropriateness of Trump's words. Trump being a better choice than Hillary also doesn't make it alright.

Look, I get it... Trump could mow down everyone at his next rally with an AK-47 and some of you would argue... well at least he's not Hitler, it wasn't 7 million Jews! You're going to defend whatever he does because he's your guy and you're stuck with him for better or worse.

I'm not that way... can't do it. I am never going to sell out my principles to support someone. Whatever the alternative is, I will face that.
------------------------------ I used the word inappropriate , it was Happy Joy that argued against it Boss . It was inappropriate , big deal , TRUMP is still more APPROPRIATE to run the USA than inapropriate Hilary is Boss !!

Bill Clinton

John Kennedy

The Sex Life of JFK
On Sunday night he said nobody has more respect for women than him.

The entire world, including you, know this is a lie.

And we all knew MONTHS and months ago that people like you won't care how many times he lies to you. You will be craving more and more and more. It is rather classic behavior
he still has a lot more respect for women than i do.

---------------------------- read Happy Joys criticism of your choice of words Boss !!

------------------------------ I used the word inappropriate , it was Happy Joy that argued against it Boss . It was inappropriate , big deal , TRUMP is still more APPROPRIATE to run the USA than inapropriate Hilary is Boss !!

Well I think it's a big deal because it goes to the question of character. You see, I think our nation kind of jumped the tracks with Clinton.... We said, character doesn't matter.... but it always matters. And with a president, especially, it always should.

I'm not arguing FOR Hillary here. I think she has done things that are far more inappropriate and reprehensible than Trump. But I can't say this is no big deal and it doesn't matter because that's not my sentiments.

Again, it's one of the first "life lessons" most people learn... you can't excuse your bad behavior by pointing to the bad behavior of others. So I'm not going to sit here and try to defend Trump or make excuses for his inappropriate comments. He might have cost himself the election, his numbers aren't looking good at this point. But I guarantee you, voters are not going to be won over by acting like a 2nd grader.

Forum List

Back