Two reasons why democrats hate using the word Republic when identifying America's political system.

What do you think the one drop rule is and where do you think I've voiced support for it? You Bingos have quite the imaginations. 😄
One drop of black blood makes you black. But democrats didn't call it black blood they called it N-word blood

Democrats always say we are a democracy which we are not. Because a Republic is a representative Government governed by a charter or Constitution. And in a democracy it is a form of government governed by the will of the majority.
Just my opinion but, the first reason is the word Republic is to close to Republican.
Second reason in a Republic it's ruled by the Constitution which democrats appear to hate unless they can use it to their advantage.
We’re both fuckup.

You want emphasis republic so that your maga fuckup faction can rule as a minority party.

I explained it in the op take some time and actually read the op. Instead of running around pulling your hair out.
No, I read this and you have not explained it.

Democrats always say we are a democracy which we are not. Because a Republic is a representative Government governed by a charter or Constitution. And in a democracy it is a form of government governed by the will of the majority.
Just my opinion but, the first reason is the word Republic is to close to Republican.
Second reason in a Republic it's ruled by the Constitution which democrats appear to hate unless they can use it to their advantage.

How are we not a democracy since we vote on everything.

And we know know that hurts your minority position, hence the republic bullshit.

No, I read this and you have not explained it.

And we know know that hurts your minority position, hence the republic bullshit.
Here dumbass since you didn't read it
a Republic is a representative Government governed by a charter or Constitution. And in a democracy it is a form of government governed by the will of the majority.
The republic protects individual rights while in a democracy individual rights are not protected.

Here dumbass since you didn't read it
a Republic is a representative Government governed by a charter or Constitution. And in a democracy it is a form of government governed by the will of the majority.
The republic protects individual rights while in a democracy individual rights are not protected.
What do you think that proves?

That we can be ruled by a minority?

The courts provide protection for the minorities, but you republic fuckups leaned that control right. With federalist positions that present as fascist.

The courts provide protection for the minorities, but you republic fuckups leaned that control right. With federalist positions that present as fascist.
Dumbfuck others have came to this thread smarter than you promoting the same old shit you're pushing and they have been shut down.
Even the U.S. government says neither are the same
While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic. What does this mean? “Constitutional” refers to the fact that government in the United States is based on a Constitution which is the supreme law of the United States. The Constitution not only provides the framework for how the federal and state governments are structured, but also places significant limits on their powers. “Federal” means that there is both a national government and governments of the 50 states. A “republic” is a form of government in which the people hold power, but elect representatives to exercise that power.

Did you vote on Ukraine funding?
Did you vote on increased taxation?
Did you vote on increasing the debt?
I could go on and on, but if you fail to see your error, no amount of examples will enlighten you.

Would you agree that Abraham Lincoln was a fascist?

I believe I was in high school when under God was added. And at the time I do not recall Democrats objecting. They have truly disintegrated that far that now they object.

I believe it was something like 1956 when it was added, complaints I last heard were a good while after that. One of my earliest school memories was the assembly held when a representative from each classroom turned in their 48-star US flag and was presented with the new 50 starred version.

I believe it was something like 1956 when it was added, complaints I last heard were a good while after that. One of my earliest school memories was the assembly held when a representative from each classroom turned in their 48-star US flag and was presented with the new 50 starred version.
I graduated from high school in 1956. I also recall what you recall. What kind of amusing it is now are the kids in school who can't tell you how many stars are on the flag.

I was in the first grade in Oakland, CA the time the school informed we children we could go to catholic teaching for lessons. Today the Democrats would have a fit and refuse to let kids do that. I never became a Catholic.

Forum List

Back