Two reasons why democrats hate using the word Republic when identifying America's political system.

That does not prove I told a lie. Factually once in the USA they suffer a tiny chance of being caught and deported. My son in law was a policeman and told me how the cops can't arrest illegals for being here illegally.

Yep. Then if they are actually deported, nothing stops them from turning around and coming right back. Every time another illegal commits another murder it turns out he had been deported like nine times

Last edited:
And white people enslaved other white people. That point is relevant why? You think black slavery excuses white slavery?

Not at all. You're white and there is no excuse for your support of slavery on the southern border. You're a sick, pathetic white human being

Republicans fear democracy and the will of the people, they oppose democracy with lies about ‘mob rule’ – democracy is a threat to the tyranny of Republican minority rule.
Yeah, look how well democracy worked for Athens.

Unlike ignorant baboon, you, the Founders knew that democracy was a bad deal. The will of the people is mob rule.

Color me unsurprised you love mob rule.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So your answer to women and children being sold into slavery and sex trafficking is to deny it. Yes, as I said, you are a shitty human being as well as a fake black man, Whitie.
No.... that's your strawman. I acknowledge that there are women and children at the border looking to seek asylum from trafficking and I support America granting them that asylum so they can escape their traffickers. How about you?
This is exactly what I said. Trading elections for women and children? Democrats are in ...
Are you talking about elections or human trafficking?

Yeah, look how well democracy worked for Athens.

Unlike ignorant baboon, you, the Founders knew that democracy was a bad deal. The will of the people is mob rule.

Color me unsurprised you love mob rule.

I always knew growing up I was a good guy. I never realized the bad guys wanted to be bad guys until I met the Democrat party. I thought growing up they didn't understand. Democrats sadly do understand exactly what they are doing.

Alexander Tytler: The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to complacency; From complacency to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.

Not at all. You're white and there is no excuse for your support of slavery on the southern border. You're a sick, pathetic white human being
I'm not white, I'm of African, Indian and Chinese heritage, and I don't support slavery of any sort.

Doing fan fiction doesn't hide your clownish demeanor, it just amplifies it. 😄

Democrats always say we are a democracy which we are not. Because a Republic is a representative Government governed by a charter or Constitution. And in a democracy it is a form of government governed by the will of the majority.
Just my opinion but, the first reason is the word Republic is to close to Republican.
Second reason in a Republic it's ruled by the Constitution which democrats appear to hate unless they can use it to their advantage.
there is no doubt the modern demafascist that makes up, and runs the Dem Party, hates the Constitution.

Democrats always say we are a democracy which we are not. Because a Republic is a representative Government governed by a charter or Constitution. And in a democracy it is a form of government governed by the will of the majority.
Just my opinion but, the first reason is the word Republic is to close to Republican.
Second reason in a Republic it's ruled by the Constitution which democrats appear to hate unless they can use it to their advantage.
Because it reminds us of the PRC & DPRK! :cool-45:

Why it’s obvious from MAGA’s love for the word, where their loyalties really lie. They, like Trump, envy absolute power.
Irrelevant derpdom
You used north Korea and China
They are republics in name only.
They don't have a charter or Constitution neither protect individual rights.

I'm not white, I'm of African, Indian and Chinese heritage, and I don't support slavery of any sort.

Doing fan fiction doesn't hide your clownish demeanor, it just amplifies it. 😄
So, you're not 'black' either. :D

Because it reminds us of the PRC & DPRK! :cool-45:
The Republic of China, is in Taiwan. It was in mainland china until the leftist Mao took over mainland China...it is now being threatened by mainland China, Xiden's puppet masters....I get that it bothers you, and all of Xiden's Dembot Chinese bots

Forum List

Back