Two Russian generals killed by snipers

This is going to be a war of attrition, and I fear Ukraine will look worse than Chechnya when the Russians are done bombing it.
I thought the same thing when it became apparent that Russia couldn't just steamroll the country in a few days. I hope Kyiv doesn't look like Grozny when this abomination is done :(

The Sniper War has been going on since 2014. It started under Obambi.
A sniper actually took three shots apparently meant for Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. They were blocked by a recently installed bullet resistant window. Later the same day Burisma emailed Hunter Biden and asked him to use his influence to get rid of Shokin.

Shortly thereafter Quid Pro Joe Biden demanded that Prosecutor General Shokin be fired and replaced with a convicted crooked politician with no law degree or he would cut off a billion dollar U.S. treasury loan guarantee to Ukraine.

Their government actually had to change their constitution to allow a convict with no law degree or experience as an attorney to become the Prosecutor General. That or the government would have been insolvent.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

It's horrible and crooked as hell beyond any reasonable doubt.

Biden should be in prison.

Last edited:
Are they certain it was Ukrainian snipers and not the Russian troops doing the deed, that might not want to be attacking Ukraine for Putin?
Bet that pisses Vlad off alot.
Doesn't raise the morale of the troops. They're already pissed off being told it was a war game exercise.

A sniper actually took three shots apparently meant for Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. They were blocked by a recently installed bullet resistant window. Later the same day Burisma emailed Hunter Biden and asked him to use his influence to get rid of Shokin.

Shortly thereafter Quid Pro Joe Biden demanded that Prosecutor General Shokin be fired and replaced with a convicted crooked politician with no law degree or he would cut off a billion dollar U.S. treasury loan guarantee to Ukraine.

Their government actually had to change their constitution to allow a convict with no law degree or experience as an attorney to become the Prosecutor General. That or the government would have been insolvent.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

It's horrible and crooked as hell beyond any reasonable doubt.

Biden should be in prison.
The US and EU agreed Shokin wasn't investigating corruption.

The US and EU agreed Shokin wasn't investigating corruption.
You're a fucking idiot who is easily brainwashed by fake news.

The fact of the matter is that, contrary to Democrat fake news outlets and disinformational talking points, Shokin's PGO raided Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevski's home and Burisma office very shortly before the Biden crime family got Shokin fired.

You're an ignorant moron.

The fact of the matter is that, contrary to Democrat fake news outlets and disinformational talking points, Shokin's PGO raided Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevski's home and Burisma office very shortly before the Biden crime family got Shokin fired.

You're mistaken. He Shokin was covering up lots of corruption. Trump tried extortion and black mail.

Look at Hunter's work history. .

Forum List

Back