🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Seattle police officers shot, one suspect dead, two in custody

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Police were involved in a shooting around 1:30 p.m. after attempted robbery at 7-Eleven at 627 1st Ave. in downtown Seattle.

- Two officers were shot after fighting with suspects. One officer is in serious but stable condition. The other is in satisfactory condition.

- Two suspects involved have been detained. One was found dead inside a building.
Two Seattle police officers shot, one suspect dead, two in custody

For robbing a 7-11. The hell is wrong with people?

One of my Great-great Grandfathers was born about 1830. In 1922, he was minding the till in one of the first service stations in Yakima, as a favor for a friend, and a punk kid comes in and shot him for the small amount of money in the till. We have had sociopaths like that with us since the beginning of humanity.

One of my Great-great Grandfathers was born about 1830. In 1922, he was minding the till in one of the first service stations in Yakima, as a favor for a friend, and a punk kid comes in and shot him for the small amount of money in the till. We have had sociopaths like that with us since the beginning of humanity.
But the democrat party's agendas contributing to depleted family structure have created disproportionately more criminals since then.

Actually small banks and 7-11's are the most likely targets of robberies.

And now that the roads are again clear of snow and ice the robbery season has begun again in earnest.

When you go into a bank or 7-11 you are most vulnerable to getting caught up in a robbery and being robbed yourself as well.

The robbers would likely take your wallet/purse, watch, and rings.

I thought 7-11 had gone out of business. (They did up here in Alaska way back in the early 90s)

And yeah, I'm sure the suspect(s) feels they are totally justified in killing officers over what a pack of smokes. That's how little respect for life some folks have... Sad isn't it?

I thought 7-11 had gone out of business.

And yeah, I'm sure the suspect(s) feels they are totally justified in killing officers over what a pack of smokes. That's how little respect for life some folks have... Sad isn't it?
These are career criminals.

Robbery is about the only way they can make money.

I don't give a shit honestly. At that point, I say you belong in the ground, not civilized society. If these (going out on a limb to say drug addicted fucks) are willing to shoot at armed police officers, imagine what they'd do to unarmed civilians. They are animals and they should be put down, just like we would a rabid dog.

That area has always been unsafe. It's only a couple of blocks from the waterfront, Pike Place Market & Pioneer Square and quite the hot spot for unsavory characters.

I don't know if they are still there, but there used to be a group that would follow along with people walking in the downtown area to protect them. I don't remember the name of the group, but they were kind of famous...locally anyway.

That area has always been unsafe. It's only a couple of blocks from the waterfront, Pike Place Market & Pioneer Square and quite the hot spot for unsavory characters.

I don't know if they are still there, but there used to be a group that would follow along with people walking in the downtown area to protect them. I don't remember the name of the group, but they were kind of famous...locally anyway.
Guardian angels.

Guardian angels.

Yes I think so. Some friends & I were down there and just as the lights changed & we started across the street, several of them came running up from behind & encircled us as we crossed.....about scared the crap out of me, until I seen who it was.:eek-52:

That address is downtown downtown! That area was a shit hole 30 years ago when I drove through there to work.
There really is no part of downtown Seattle today that is a shit hole. Its all either modern buildings or historical buildings in great condition. Its a very safe city, generally speaking.

That address is downtown downtown! That area was a shit hole 30 years ago when I drove through there to work.
There really is no part of downtown Seattle today that is a shit hole. Its all either modern buildings or historical buildings in great condition. Its a very safe city, generally speaking.
I grew up in Ballard for a long time. I worked at the green parrot on 1st and Pike and a strip club running the lights at 5th and Pike called the new Paris follies. I also worked at the tokio West and stayed at Bob wilmonts strand hotel when I did. I know the area.

I grew up in Ballard for a long time. I worked at the green parrot on 1st and Pike and a strip club running the lights at 5th and Pike called the new Paris follies. I also worked at the tokio West and stayed at Bob wilmonts strand hotel when I did. I know the area.
I actually lived at 1st and Pike for a couple years. Cool place.

I do miss the market! Used to be a great magic shop there.

I do miss the market! Used to be a great magic shop there.
Its still there. I always loved going in there when i was a kid. The market got a makeover though. Its pretty awesome now, yet still folksy.

But the democrat party's agendas contributing to depleted family structure have created disproportionately more criminals since then.

:bsflag:

I doubt that a 92 year old would be tending a till. Also you have no way of comparing crime stats of today with those of 1922 because they didn't exist. THe FBI didn't exist back then either.

Um no.

IMG_1048.GIF

USA Homicide Rates

:bsflag:

I doubt that a 92 year old would be tending a till. Also you have no way of comparing crime stats of today with those of 1922 because they didn't exist. THe FBI didn't exist back then either.
Do more research. It's empirical, obvious and inconvenient to democrats.

Um no.

View attachment 122576

USA Homicide Rates
Look at your own chart and consider the spike in bastard children coinciding with the consistent spike in your chart.
Um, duh.

Forum List

Back