Two worst mornings in America t-shirt. Are you kidding me?

and TRUMP , well Trump is the closest thing to being an American President that i have ever seen .

Apples and oranges....but I think that the election of Trump will affect the US negatively more than what 9/11 did. Economically, socially and internationally.
9/11 changed everything. Even gave the bureaucracy a reason to shit on privacy and the Constitution. Granted, it doesnt take much for DC to shit on the Constitution...
yeah, you are 100% right, and what made it worse is that people who profess to love the constitution were so scared, they bent over and greased up for dubya's fucking of the bill of rights
I would never give up freedom for security. Especially from out govt.
Thats just me..
----------------------------------------------- majority loves more laws and restrictions for safety and security and simply because they don't like certain behaviours . And it started , in my opinion back in the mid 60s when i started riding motorcycles as a 16 year old . It was about 1964 and the new state law said that you had to wear a motorcycle helmet . And then seatbelts in cars in the 80s , then going after smokers since about the 80s . And then peanuts on airplanes and in school cafeterias . And then gun laws and most gun owners 'OMIT' the reasoning behind the REAL purpose of the second amendment because they are 'pc' . Anyway , lots of intrusive laws out there and more intrusive laws are coming no matter what the Constitution says . ------------------------------------------------- i have a theory , my parents generation had it made for 80 - 90 percent of their lifetimes . Laws were loose and common sense , good police with commonsense police powers . Smallish homogenous USA populations at least as compared to today . Anyway , more intrusion is coming as the government at all levels herds and regulates , restricts and makes more laws for safety and security . ------------------- just a general comment , might be off topic .
maybe off topic, but damned sure on point

This is the final example of the complete loss of reality suffered by people due to Trump winning the election.

911-and-119-the-two-worst-mornings-shirt.jpg

Than people can equate someone winning an election with the callous murder of thousands of people an injury to thousands more is beyond the pale.
Try reading with understanding, please. Saying they were the two worst days isn't equating them.

Oh yes it is, right in the same damn ballpark according to the shirt.

Again comparing a political loss in an election to mass murder is just fucking sick, and people trying to defend it are fucking sick.

This is the final example of the complete loss of reality suffered by people due to Trump winning the election.

Than people can equate someone winning an election with the callous murder of thousands of people an injury to thousands more is beyond the pale.

Shame.

The Trump supported Republican healthcare bill would save killed far far far fat more people than 9-11. That callous "murder" is what you voted for.

Shame.

The Trump supported Republican healthcare bill would save killed far far far fat more people than 9-11. That callous "murder" is what you voted for.

Absolute bullshit. Welcome to assholetown, population, you.

It's amazing people defend this shit, but it's not surprising the ones doing it. The primordial ooze of the message board.

Considering all the other things that have been said about Trump and Obama over the last nine years, this t-shirt doesn't really stand out to me.

Considering all the other things that have been said about Trump and Obama over the last nine years, this t-shirt doesn't really stand out to me.

Man, if that is true you must be really fucking jaded at this point.

No offense meant.

Man, if that is true you must be really fucking jaded at this point. No offense meant.
Well, I could be. I've seen 'em both compared to Hitler many times. I remember a thing about Obama being the Anti-Christ.

We're so lost in hyperbole that it's all just noise at this point.

Man, if that is true you must be really fucking jaded at this point. No offense meant.
Well, I could be. I've seen 'em both compared to Hitler many times. I remember a thing about Obama being the Anti-Christ.

Maybe because I am in NYC and I lived through that day and had friends who lost family members I take it a bit more personally.

I just don't see comparing a valid loss in a fair election to the flying of airplanes into occupied buildings for the purpose of mass murder.

Maybe because I am in NYC and I lived through that day and had friends who lost family members I take it a bit more personally.

I just don't see comparing a valid loss in a fair election to the flying of airplanes into occupied buildings for the purpose of mass murder.
Of course. This is madness. We're living it, in real time.

Shame.

Frankly, this makes me proud to be an American. Capitalism allows us to make money, even off the mentally unstable.

GBA!

Shame.

Frankly, this makes me proud to be an American. Capitalism allows us to make money, even off the mentally unstable.

GBA!

I have no desire to ban this thing at all. On the other hand I would have a desire to call anyone wearing it a disgrace to humanity.

Same thing to anyone selling them. Interestingly it would not prevent me from buying anything from them, I would just call them an asshole.

Try reading with understanding, please. Saying they were the two worst days isn't equating them.

Thousands of human deaths vs death of a political ideology.
Seems it's equating them.

Thousands of human deaths vs death of a political ideology.
Seems it's equating them.
What political ideology was killeded off?

Apples and oranges....but I think that the election of Trump will affect the US negatively more than what 9/11 did. Economically, socially and internationally.
I'm thinking that to the rest of America, Trump's administration will just be one in a long list of mediocre administrations. This one won't be any better or worse than the last one.

I'm thinking that to the rest of America, Trump's administration will just be one in a long list of mediocre administrations. This one won't be any better or worse than the last one.
From the less than stunning cooperation between Trump and Congress, I think Oblama had better luck...

From the less than stunning cooperation between Trump and Congress, I think Oblama had better luck...
Regardless, the point being that the nation doesn't look at this administration the same way that the altered reality left-wing nutjobs on this forum do. They have finally managed to look through the heavy layer of BS that the media shovels at them and are starting to judge this administration on their accomplishment, which so far, are few.

In the end, I think that this admin will be remembered more for exposing just how ludicrous the left has become in their radicalized extremism.

Regardless, the point being that the nation doesn't look at this administration the same way that the altered reality left-wing nutjobs on this forum do. They have finally managed to look through the heavy layer of BS that the media shovels at them and are starting to judge this administration on their accomplishment, which so far, are few.

In the end, I think that this admin will be remembered more for exposing just how ludicrous the left has become in their radicalized extremism.
The left is no more radicalized than the Christian right which represents the farther right attributes to Trump getting crowned..They threw away their ethics and morals to elect Trump, what a jump in philosophy..

Forum List

Back