Two worst mornings in America t-shirt. Are you kidding me?

Apples and oranges....but I think that the election of Trump will affect the US negatively more than what 9/11 did. Economically, socially and internationally.
I'm thinking that to the rest of America, Trump's administration will just be one in a long list of mediocre administrations. This one won't be any better or worse than the last one.
From the less than stunning cooperation between Trump and Congress, I think Oblama had better luck...
Regardless, the point being that the nation doesn't look at this administration the same way that the altered reality left-wing nutjobs on this forum do. They have finally managed to look through the heavy layer of BS that the media shovels at them and are starting to judge this administration on their accomplishment, which so far, are few.

In the end, I think that this admin will be remembered more for exposing just how ludicrous the left has become in their radicalized extremism.
The left is no more radicalized than the Christian right which represents the farther right attributes to Trump getting crowned..They threw away their ethics and morals to elect Trump, what a jump in philosophy..
If you believe that, then you're as nuts as the rest of them.

Have you looked at the progressive base lately? They have weaponized government, refuse to listen to anything but their own talking points, have become violent and support violent religious factions against their own country, and are actively trying to overthrow a duly elected President.

How you think that is not radicalized is beyond Me.

/thread

Apples and oranges....but I think that the election of Trump will affect the US negatively more than what 9/11 did. Economically, socially and internationally.
I'm thinking that to the rest of America, Trump's administration will just be one in a long list of mediocre administrations. This one won't be any better or worse than the last one.
From the less than stunning cooperation between Trump and Congress, I think Oblama had better luck...
Regardless, the point being that the nation doesn't look at this administration the same way that the altered reality left-wing nutjobs on this forum do. They have finally managed to look through the heavy layer of BS that the media shovels at them and are starting to judge this administration on their accomplishment, which so far, are few.

In the end, I think that this admin will be remembered more for exposing just how ludicrous the left has become in their radicalized extremism.
The left is no more radicalized than the Christian right which represents the farther right attributes to Trump getting crowned..They threw away their ethics and morals to elect Trump, what a jump in philosophy..
If you believe that, then you're as nuts as the rest of them.

Have you looked at the progressive base lately? They have weaponized government, refuse to listen to anything but their own talking points, have become violent and support violent religious factions against their own country, and are actively trying to overthrow a duly elected President.

How you think that is not radicalized is beyond Me.

/thread
Where are the progressives that have weaponized govt.? It has always been weaponized...As far as them folks you describe, that is the far left, yeah there is a diff...

This is the final example of the complete loss of reality suffered by people due to Trump winning the election.

911-and-119-the-two-worst-mornings-shirt.jpg

Than people can equate someone winning an election with the callous murder of thousands of people an injury to thousands more is beyond the pale.
Try reading with understanding, please. Saying they were the two worst days isn't equating them.
Thousands of human deaths vs death of a political ideology. Seems it's equating them.
NO, it's just means they're the two worst days. Like if 9/11 was a 10 and 11/9 was a 7. That's not equal, but it still may be the two worst days of someone's life.

This is the final example of the complete loss of reality suffered by people due to Trump winning the election.

Than people can equate someone winning an election with the callous murder of thousands of people an injury to thousands more is beyond the pale.
Try reading with understanding, please. Saying they were the two worst days isn't equating them.
Thousands of human deaths vs death of a political ideology. Seems it's equating them.
NO, it's just means they're the two worst days. Like if 9/11 was a 10 and 11/9 was a 7. That's not equal, but it still may be the two worst days of someone's life.

It depends on how you look at it.
To you it's that ,to others it's death of ideology.
If you want clarification we should ask the designer what it means. :)
It's a t- shirt you make it what you want of it.
No biggie. :)
Buy it or don't.

Shame.
Elections have consequences… Did Barry say that once?

Shame.

Why make a big deal of it ?

It's just another in a long line of butthurt responses.

If a Presidential election is one of the top 50 worst days in your life then my advice to you is to get out more.

Shame.

Why make a big deal of it ?

It's just another in a long line of butthurt responses.

I'm just pointing out it's in poor taste, and anyone who agrees with the sentiment needs to get a life.

A "big deal" would be calling for boycotts/bans/rabblerabblerabble and I am doing none of those.

I probably wouldn't wear it, but I don't think it's in poor taste and I'd probably strike a conversation with someone wearing one.

Forum List

Back