Two years and no science around masks?

Again, no science about the efficacy of masks for Covid. Can you guys read?

Where from do you think came the data which I gave you and which you did not like to notice with the words "Your statements don't mean anything"? They came from German scientists. And no: this data are not from world war 2 and Hitler has nothing to do with.

Last edited:
They are meaningless to you alone.
But then again you like a flat earth and gender confusion. I can't fix that...nor your desire to feed off others emotional response to absurdity.
No, literally meaningless. Opinions and declarations have no value in science except as hypotheses to be tested, and that is not what you all are offering. In fact, the whole state of science has been incredibly damaged by this charade and idiots like you are helping with your ignorance.

I'll chime in here. I believe that the harm that masks cause is often minimized. They have the potential to harm in several ways. Child development is one example. There are many people who believe the benefits outweigh the negatives. Personally I believe that if we Americans are going to make such an extreme demand on our society ( to mask up) then we should place a much greater emphasis on the proper type of mask and the proper way to use them. " Just mask up, stop whining and do what the "health officials" tell you to do" falls short of what is needed to impact this pandemic. "Wear at least a N95 mask when and where it may be needed, use a fresh mask, never a dirty one, and insist on developing better mask technology and more education on their proper use." Seems to be a better strategy. But noooo all we get is "You can wear any old dirty rag over your face and you will be correctly virtue signaling and in "compliance". After all who needs a normal childhood? Just do as your told or else." In short....I believe that Americans have been failed by the "experts", when it comes to "masking". I don't like that, and I am certain that we could do much better.

Live by nature. Live by what you spout. No electricity. No high tech. No medical. Live like the Amish or others by using hard work for the commune. You won't. But you will condemn others for inventing the ways of an easier life.

How the fuck did you get to this? Such a waste of time.

Their virulence and viral load are key.

for ex, the general public is sold on our respiratory system being the sole reservoir.

while the truth is, it can exist by degree elsewhere juxtaposed to conducive environs

Consider our fingerprints, amino acids, virus' LOVE acidic environs

~S~

So????

Again, no science about the efficacy of masks for Covid. Can you guys read?
Fuck off, you've got nothing to say other than denying things that are fucking obvious.

Nothing will ever sway you because you don't care about science at all. Live in your own ignorant world. I'm done with you. Bye.

^^ Coming from someone who pretends a man is a woman just because that man says so. You just can’t make this shit up.

The fuck do you make this up from? Do you know me? No you don't, you just think I'm a typical ultra left democrat or something.

My word.....

we lose over 3 million annually, what is your point?

~S~

One point of millions of points in this story is it that I should become more wise and stop to discuss with enemies of all mankind like you - and I should just simple stay in deep scorn for such unbelievable stupid people like you, who don't use their own brain. I should accept that traitors of their own species like you take care that my whole species will die out one day. But I hate this biological form of wisdom because my hope is still with the people and children of god, Satana.

Last edited:
sparky

Explain me only one thing: On whatever unreal reasons you "believe" that covid-19 is unimportant and masks don't help. Now I say to you a mask is able to reduce the danger of infections from 90-99.9%. You also do not 'believe' this. So now my question: Why do you not do all the people the favor to use a mask who think covid-19 is damned dangerous and masks help to slow down the speed of infections? What about just simple to show your love for them in this way?

Last edited:
Fuck off, you've got nothing to say other than denying things that are fucking obvious.

Nothing will ever sway you because you don't care about science at all. Live in your own ignorant world. I'm done with you. Bye.
This seems very frustrating to you. Maybe you should find an activity that doesn't make your limitations so obvious.

Forum List

Back