Tx Gov Greg Abbott to pardon wrongly convicted Daniel Perry…Jose Garza, Soros backed DA withheld exculpatory evidence

I am naive enough that I thought Trump winning would show Democrats they needed to change. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: 🤡 🤡 🤡

Boy, was I fucking wrong. They just tripled down on being Nazis.
Trump didn't much threaten the Dems.

It was the Deep State that went after him.

The Deep State has been horribly corrupt since right around the time I was born.

He was found guilty. Or are you another anti-american on here that doesn't believe in the justice system?
And he's about to be pardoned because the DA was caught in Procedural Misconduct which will most likely result in being disbarred LOL

Now you don't like that because you're for corruption and communism

And he's about to be pardoned because the DA was caught in Procedural Misconduct which will most likely result in being disbarred LOL

Now you don't like that because you're for corruption and communism
What procedural misconduct was that?

I keep asking and all I get is “some guy said..”

What procedural misconduct was that?

I keep asking and all I get is “some guy said..”
Not "some guy" the lead detective had 158 pages of PowerPoint proving SGT Perry was justified. The DA only allowed 56 pages. All those the DA don't allow proved justifiable.

That was in the affidavit which you still haven't read

I read the entire article and saw the pdf from one of the detectives, but saw no exculpatory evidence. Tell me what they didn't hear that would have changed what they did hear.
Exculpatory evidence is like Classified documents. Big scary words that tell us nothing about the content.

Forum List

Back