Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

Don't play games with the po po
We didn't see the whole thing....so we can't assume the cops were in the right.

One of them was pretty much a hot-head and shouldn't be allowed to interact with the public.

I always act polite to cops....even when they're being a dick, but that's no excuse for the stuff that went on in that video.

He followed instructions. The police were just wrong.

Head should roll on this one.

You don’t have to roll your window down for a cop further than a crack to hand documents and speak to them.

They can ask you to get out of the car but I don’t think they had any grounds to lay hands on him after mere seconds of giving him the order to get out of the car.

I wish cops would act like they want people to respect them.

You don’t have to roll your window down for a cop further than a crack to hand documents and speak to them.

They can ask you to get out of the car but I don’t think they had any grounds to lay hands on him after mere seconds of giving him the order to get out of the car.

And he was starting to get out of the car when they grabbed him.

The Cops over-reacted I agree. But WTF why do Black people create problems with Cops when there is no reason? Roll down the dang window Tyreek I need you on Fantasy!

I knew there was more to this than people initially claimed.

I figured as much. The guy has a spiffy sport car, so was hot dogging it creating a traffic infraction because, you know, he is just better than the rest of you and more important because he is Tyreek Hill! And what is so great about Hill? He gets paid an obscene amount of money to play a game because idiots fork out big bucks to watch him.

So he got caught and pulled over and they were going to probably just give him a ticket and let him go, but you know what? Tyreek was just too good and important to follow orders to keep his window open for the cop because he is Tyreek Hill! So he got pulled out and cuffed on the ground.

Then his jaspers who were following him pull ahead and parked illegally all worried that poor Tyreek might be late for the game because he was partying at the last second and again, just could not comprehend following police orders because again, they are just special and more important than you and are not used to following orders like the common man.

Oh the indignity of being treated like a common man! They are all lucky they weren't thrown in jail.

So instead of just getting a traffic ticket, Tyreek will most likely get a more serious infraction, then suffer the indignity in court of being shown how uncooperative they all were and the charges upheld.

Proof once again that you can take the cooter out of the booter but just because you pay him millions, you still cannot take the booter out of the cooter.

The Cops over-reacted I agree. But WTF why do Black people create problems with Cops when there is no reason? Roll down the dang window Tyreek I need you on Fantasy!
I don’t like this line of thinking. There is a bare minimum you are legally required to do for a cop. It does not include being polite or complying with request which they may attempt to disguise as an order. Thinking you have to do anything a cop says is willfully abandoning your rights. If you don’t protect your rights, no one will. The cop sure as hell isn’t going to.

It’s bizarre but I think we hold people to a higher standard than police. As if it’s a citizen’s fault that a cop couldn’t maintain professional conduct.

Forum List

Back