U.N. Ambassador Powers Speech

my gawd, I accidently turned the Dear Leader speaking tonight...I heard one line, and it was the dumbest I have ever heard President speak..

what he saw over there is sickening he says...people are lying in the road gasping for air, cradling their children dying in their arms, etc etc..

and lets see, Saddam did the same thing and HE WAS against punishing him for that when Bush suggested it...this man is a fake and phony and it scares me to have him running our country and making judgments on every other country out there..

yet ACCORDING to Obama, we the people couldn't see a PICTURE of DEAD BIN LADEN because it would be much for us to handle..

The entire argument is total bullshit. If it's so important, why are they backpedalling so fast? Why have they waited so long? Why are they telegraphing their moves?

I'd be pissed if Obama took the stage last month and said that they bombed chemical weapons storage facilities to signal Assad that this will not be tolerated. I'd be really pissed, and saying that there's no win in any of this for us. I'd be apoplectic about him helping Al Qaeda.

But I'd forgive him even if I could never reconcile the reasons because it was a heinous act and he responded with strength, power, and urgency.

This mess? WOW this person, our President, is completely out of his league.

I agree...I have never been afraid of my President, but this man scares me with what he can do to us and our country

my gawd, I accidently turned the Dear Leader speaking tonight...I heard one line, and it was the dumbest I have ever heard President speak..

what he saw over there is sickening he says...people are lying in the road gasping for air, cradling their children dying in their arms, etc etc..

and lets see, Saddam did the same thing and HE WAS against punishing him for that when Bush suggested it...this man is a fake and phony and it scares me to have him running our country and making judgments on every other country out there..

yet ACCORDING to Obama, we the people couldn't see a PICTURE of DEAD BIN LADEN because it would be much for us to handle..

The entire argument is total bullshit. If it's so important, why are they backpedalling so fast? Why have they waited so long? Why are they telegraphing their moves?

I'd be pissed if Obama took the stage last month and said that they bombed chemical weapons storage facilities to signal Assad that this will not be tolerated. I'd be really pissed, and saying that there's no win in any of this for us. I'd be apoplectic about him helping Al Qaeda.

But I'd forgive him even if I could never reconcile the reasons because it was a heinous act and he responded with strength, power, and urgency.

This mess? WOW this person, our President, is completely out of his league.

I agree...I have never been afraid of my President, but this man scares me with what he can do to us and our country

Meh.

We survived Carter, we survived FDR and Wilson. We'll survive this one too. Obama isn't anywhere close to being as powerful and skilled as Wilson and FDR. We're still feeling the effects of those two.

If Ms Powers' argument is so compelling to a progressive audience how come she isn't able to convince the people in the UN and do the job she is paid for by the freaking taxpayers (including progressives)?

Forum List

Back