U.N. panel backs call for reparations

And we could do without the blatant homophobia as well. This place is even more reactionary and far-right than reddit, and that's saying something.

latest

It's truly saddening to see all the unapologetic racism here from white supremacists.

I thought this was a political forum, not stormfront!

"I thought this was a political forum, not stormfront!"

Oh the news is saying that stormfront is happening in that American State, the one that looks like a penis.

fl-storm-dick-pic-crop-696x404.png

Um, hold on, that's the Elevated State of the American State that looks like a penis, here's the picture I meant to post :smoke:

full_sized_map.png

Oh, hold on that's the, um....yes hold on, here we have it THIS is the picture I meant to post :popcorn:

florida.jpg

Last edited:
My God will this topic never end? A reminder of more current injustices: to begin: World War 2, Bosnia, Cambodia, Latin America, AIDs in Africa, and on and on...

"A comprehensive, up-to-date 22-page report by the U.N. Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent was released Aug. 18. It offers an overview of slavery, Jim Crow racism, lynching, the Civil Rights Movement and other historical and current events. It does not mince words. (tinyurl.com/gth8o8l)"

The world has spoken. it is time for the U.S government to finally apologize for the oppressive institution of slavery, and offer reparations to all people of color who were affected by this dark chapter in human history
They are all dead.

"A comprehensive, up-to-date 22-page report by the U.N. Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent was released Aug. 18. It offers an overview of slavery, Jim Crow racism, lynching, the Civil Rights Movement and other historical and current events. It does not mince words. (tinyurl.com/gth8o8l)"

The world has spoken. it is time for the U.S government to finally apologize for the oppressive institution of slavery, and offer reparations to all people of color who were affected by this dark chapter in human history
Who cares what pussies in the UN say?

They are all dead.

"They are all dead"

OMG that's awful, when did this happen then, them being all dead?

Do we need a Special UN Investigation into these deaths? :eek-52: :smoke: :rolleyes-41: :uhoh3:

OP's source: Workers World.
Workers World

moorehead-lilly-16.jpg

A small but growing political party in the United States unafraid to speak truth to power. Once they get a bit larger and more well known by the rest of the electorate, and have a fighting chance to win some elections, I might cast my vote for them.

A small but growing political party in the United States unafraid to speak truth to power. Once they get a bit larger and more well known by the rest of the electorate, and have a fighting chance to win some elections, I might cast my vote for them.

That's cool. If they have workable plans that speak to the electorate, they'll succeed. Time and experience will tell.

Now, back to reparations. I'm trying to help you out here. You are negotiating. Your going in position is you want compensation for having never been a slave. That's a tough sell. How you handle this negotiation is going to require tact and cunning.

In your OP, you stated:
it is time for the U.S government to finally apologize for the oppressive institution of slavery, and offer reparations to all people of color who were affected by this dark chapter in human history

You want cash but don't state a specific amount. They guy across the table is waiting to hear a number and wondering what benefit will come out of the transaction which you also have not stated. So far, there's not a reason to pull out the check book.

You receive pushback as in any negotiation and your first response is to call the guy across the table a name: supremacist. That's your very first counter offer. How's that negotiation going? Would that work in a board room? Does that counter offer get you closer to a deal? Does it enhance the relationship with the guy with the checkbook?

Now a bit about the guy across the table. He has invested heavily in your cause. Specifically 620,000 killed, 476,000 maimed and 400,000 captured or missing in a bloody 4-year war. America's bloodiest. Every one of those casualties devastated a family and a community. Untold treasure wasted on the battlefield. A major portion of the country devastated which took generations to rebuild. So as he's reflecting on this massive cost in blood and treasure, he's still waiting for a number from you but so far all you've done is insult him.

So you're still sitting across the table from the guy with the checkbook. You've insulted him but he's still sitting there. How are you going to repair and revive this negotiation?

Go back to the beginning. State how much you want. Get the negotiation back on track. Sell the good points of the deal by explaining why this is a win-win for everyone at the table.

If your case is strong, it will sell itself.

The US govt is led by Barrack Obama, who supports the worst, racist discrimination in America, against, by far. the largest number of victims (White people), that being Affirmative Action.

From this racist scourge, hundreds of Millions of White Americans have been denied college admissions, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, business loans, etc, etc., for 55 years. These White victims should all be paid reparations to compensate them for their losses, which perpetuate into retirement, whereby Social Security payments are reduced due to decades of underemployment and reduced wages.

In contrast to the idiotic UN proposal however, I would not recommend that the reparations paid to the White discrimination victims, come from the US govt. To do that, would be having the victims paying the reparations to themselves. No, the reparations to compensate for Affirmative Action racism, should come from the racists who engineered these programs, who pushed them, and who supported them, out of their personal pockets.

That UN bldg in New York City would make an excellent homeless shelter. Part of it for homeless people, and part for homeless dogs and cats, and just in time before the cold winter months set in.

Never to early to kick the nitwit UN out.

It's truly saddening to see all the unapologetic racism here from white supremacists.

I thought this was a political forum, not stormfront!
You are an unapologetic, anti-White RACIST.
There is no such thing as racism towards whites.

Racism requires two things to exist: power and privelege.

Since people of color have neither power nor privelege, by denifition, they cannot be racist. Only whites, who have all the privelege and power in this country, can be racist.

7 reasons why reverse racism doesn't exist

This Comedian Brilliantly Destroys the Myth of “Reverse Racism” in Less Than 3 Minutes

Forum List

Back