U.S.Capitol on lockdown

He’s protecting the country.

He incited sedition.

It’s an American thing.

There's nothing American about sedition.

You wouldn’t understand.

I understand you're trying to rationalize sedition and that you're a brainwashed idiot.

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
The sedition was the democrat party and their overthrow of the country.
You’re a hypocrite.

He’s protecting the country.

He incited sedition.

It’s an American thing.

There's nothing American about sedition.

You wouldn’t understand.

I understand you're trying to rationalize sedition and that you're a brainwashed idiot.

Sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
The sedition has been going on for thirty years. Obama put it on steroids, There is nothing seditious about wanting transparency and integrity in our elections. Americans are being denied that for obvious reasons. The days of sitting down and shutting up are over.

Scan the ballots and forensically audit the machines. It is the only solution. The only thing that can restore trust.

And what's gobsmacking here is that you Trumpie,Qnuts,proud boy fucksticks took you ques..... from a loser.

That's how stupid you are.

BREAKING: WOMEN SHOT AT CAPITOL HAS DIED.

GODDAMN TRUMP

GOD DAMN THAT MAN.

This is a great sight.

I would say its more sad than awesome,,, the fact it had to come to this when it would have been so easy to allow detailed audits of the contested election issue.

but they decided to say no and then mock us for contesting it,,

and I didnt even vote for trump,, I care about the election not trump,,

It looks awesome though, Americans taking back what is ours. And some thought ballot box was the way to do it.

1609973769558.png

Shaddap, Joe!!!

trump is defending the constitution.
biden's handlers told him to use the word "constitution"
dem propagandist use key words

Trump has never read the Constitution .. He said it was too hard, like a foreign language.

lame lol

Trump finally told them to go home .. In the same tweet he claimed the election was stolen. Eric Widowlicker said it was no longer the Republican party it was the Trump party and he would be in their backyards to prevent them from being reelected. What a family of grifters.

No ban nor disclaimer on Instagram. It's only by the leftist shit assholes on Twitter.

This is a great sight.

I would say its more sad than awesome,,, the fact it had to come to this when it would have been so easy to allow detailed audits of the contested election issue.

but they decided to say no and then mock us for contesting it,,

and I didnt even vote for trump,, I care about the election not trump,,

It looks awesome though, Americans taking back what is ours. And some thought ballot box was the way to do it.

it hasnt happened yet,,

Forum List

Back