U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Jack. Nobody cares about your guesses. The 5,000 participating in each of the 8,700 BLM riots last year robbing, stealing, looting, killing and burning should know better.

Democrats ought to know better than to run such a totally corrupt election.

George Floyd should KNOW BETTER than to pass counterfeit money, do fentanyl, mug pregnant women, and fight with police trying to arrest him for said crimes.

You know Freaky, you need to calm down and relax. Have you taken that car in your garage out for a drive with your special someone? It might calm you down. :)
No one stole any election. Your boy lost..cause he sucked! And then he threw a tantrum because he lost...and then convinced his lemmings to go storm a seat of democracy.

And yes, Floyd deserved to get pinched for passing funny money...but die for it? Have his hands cuffed behind his back while lying face down?..already subdued?..with a knee
on his neck (yes, his neck, not his back) for 9:29???..No.
you are a deranged piece of anti-AMERICA shit
Ironic post is Ironic. SSDD for orange cultists.
WRONG AGAIN, shit stain...i am not part of a cult, unlike your kind--sheep--bleating, and repeating....
commie shit stain demonRATS
"if you only had a brain"
SSDD for orange cultists. Nothing new, really.

No one stole any election.

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it. Don't lay down on the job Jack, someone might mistake you for Floyd and put their knee on your neck right where it belongs.

I've given you multiple sources, Freaky. And you still run back to the same well of those 6K votes in Antrim County, MI. Blown up into a national conspiracy by your alt-right media.
Sad. Looks like those media sources have their knee..on your neck.
Tell us why Democrats keep suing to prevent election audits.

Tell us why Republicans want to conduct partisan election audits.

Democrats stole the election, the fraud was in big Democrat cities. Particularly Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Phoenix
A loony...a sad little loony. :cuckoo:

And you're a fascist
I'm an anti-fascist.....which is what you hate.
1619909305138.png
These were anti-fascists too.

They all think it was legal because the mayors did that. So as usual inconsistent fks
"they all think it was legal"....how so? Maybe it's just YOU who thinks looting is legal like your buddy here: View attachment 485688

That's hillarious. After supporting leftist looters all last year suddenly you're somehow against looting.

You're undressing me with your eyes again, aren't you? Be honest ...
And again, I will.say.it.slow.for.you. I support protests. I have never supporting looting and rioting. But looks like your buddies think rioting and looting is cool. You with them on this?

The only people who support looting and rioting are leftists, and you aren't my buddy. Of course you support looting and rioting. You support it in every way except coming out and saying the words you're for it.

And you're right, my legs are amazing. I notice you keep staring at them
Nope...we just heard that some Whitey Righties on this thread believe looting to be legal. And then, there's your support of these people: View attachment 485701 View attachment 485702 View attachment 485703

Gotcha, you made it up.

And yet the January 6 did not include anyone being murdered, setting fires or looting, all things you supporting violent leftists doing all last year.

You're a complete douche hypocrite

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it. Don't lay down on the job Jack, someone might mistake you for Floyd and put their knee on your neck right where it belongs.

I've given you multiple sources, Freaky. And you still run back to the same well of those 6K votes in Antrim County, MI. Blown up into a national conspiracy by your alt-right media.

Democrats stole the election, the fraud was in big Democrat cities. Particularly Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Phoenix

And you're a fascist

Nope, you're a fascist, a racist and a liar

Shouldn't there be more proof if that were true?
It would take a huge conspiracy with as many as tens of thousands involved.
Not a single leak?

Gotcha, so Democrats changing the elections rules unilaterally to enable election fraud didn't clue you in. Neither did that every toss up State Democrat cities kept "counting" until Biden one, then stopped. Democrats did all that not wanting to cheat at all and assuming that Republicans wouldn't take advantage of their removal of all vote counting accountability. Sure they did.

Here's a dollar, buy a clue

No evidence of that. Trump's AG said there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome. QAs usual you want to attack minorities.

Again, sure toots. Democrats removed voting rules enforcing any accountability with no plan to cheat. Note. Zero. Riiiggghhhhtttttt ....

And you're a fascist

Nope, you're a fascist, a racist and a liar
Well, that was a certainly Ironic post...
1619909613323.png

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Jack. Nobody cares about your guesses. The 5,000 participating in each of the 8,700 BLM riots last year robbing, stealing, looting, killing and burning should know better.

George Floyd should KNOW BETTER than to pass counterfeit money, do fentanyl, mug pregnant women, and fight with police trying to arrest him for said crimes.

You know Freaky, you need to calm down and relax. Have you taken that car in your garage out for a drive with your special someone? It might calm you down. :)
No one stole any election. Your boy lost..cause he sucked! And then he threw a tantrum because he lost...and then convinced his lemmings to go storm a seat of democracy.

And yes, Floyd deserved to get pinched for passing funny money...but die for it? Have his hands cuffed behind his back while lying face down?..already subdued?..with a knee
WRONG AGAIN, shit stain...i am not part of a cult, unlike your kind--sheep--bleating, and repeating....
once again, shit stain:
i am not part of a cult, unlike your kind--sheep--bleating, and repeating....

No evidence of that. Trump's AG said there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome. QAs usual you want to attack minorities.

Again, sure toots. Democrats removed voting rules enforcing any accountability with no plan to cheat. Note. Zero. Riiiggghhhhtttttt ....
Give us an example of "Democrats removing voting rules enforcing any accountability with no plan to cheat."......Link said example.

My guess??...

once again, shit stain:
i am not part of a cult, unlike your kind--sheep--bleating, and repeating....

Ok, cultist. :heehee:

The one time the Left cheered the police for shooting someone.
I’m not cheering. It was a damn tragedy.

It was a tragedy.
And unjustified no matter what that puke says

It wasw more than justified.

Suddenly the cops shooting unarmed people is good to you. That while you racists call for cops who shoot armed blacks to be destroyed to exploit blacks

She was storming the capitol complex in a terrorist attack to stop the certification of the election. A complex that contained the VP of the United States. These cops who shot blacks were not in any danger. Tell me why you have to shoot someone 8 times in the back.

What a load of bull. And on a "terrorism" scale of one to Democrat fascists rioting and looting in our cities last year, it was a three or four. And you supported terrorism, murder, looting and burning cities then. Your feigned indignation is outright laughable.

Shouldn't there be more proof if that were true?
It would take a huge conspiracy with as many as tens of thousands involved.
Not a single leak?

Gotcha, so Democrats changing the elections rules unilaterally to enable election fraud didn't clue you in. Neither did that every toss up State Democrat cities kept "counting" until Biden one, then stopped. Democrats did all that not wanting to cheat at all and assuming that Republicans wouldn't take advantage of their removal of all vote counting accountability. Sure they did.

Here's a dollar, buy a clue
that retard has no clue....must have its head up its ass

It was a tragedy.

Suddenly the cops shooting unarmed people is good to you. That while you racists call for cops who shoot armed blacks to be destroyed to exploit blacks

She was storming the capitol complex in a terrorist attack to stop the certification of the election. A complex that contained the VP of the United States. These cops who shot blacks were not in any danger. Tell me why you have to shoot someone 8 times in the back.
Tell me why you have to shoot an unarmed female trespasser for taking pictures. HYPOCRITE.

Because she was storming the capitol not taking pictures. You are a lying weasel.

It was a tragedy.

What a load of bull. And on a "terrorism" scale of one to Democrat fascists rioting and looting in our cities last year, it was a three or four. And you supported terrorism, murder, looting and burning cities then. Your feigned indignation is outright laughable.
You support terrorism, murder, looting and burning our Nation's Capitol.

It was a tragedy.

You are the ones who support terrorists. Right wing terrorists killed more people than Islamic terrorists during Trump's Presidency. There is no evidence anyone was killed in these incidents. The police made it worst by showing up in military type gear and exacerbated the problem. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.

It was a tragedy.

Tell me why you have to shoot an unarmed female trespasser for taking pictures. HYPOCRITE.

Because she was storming the capitol not taking pictures. You are a lying weasel.

LET'S CLEAR THE AIR:

Babbit
  • Was not storming the capitol. She was part of a group behind the main body who simply stepped through an opening made in a door in a public building by others going in following as others went in.
  • This was no terrorist attack or it was the worst-planned terror attack in the history of terrorism. SHE was the only victim.
  • No one there was stopping the certification of the election. At best they delayed it a few hours because of the fracas with no possibility of changing how people eventually voted.
  • The whole point to the capitol revolt was to show government how unhappy they were with the handling of the election from the dubious methods used to the massive media cover up denouncing the slightest question of it as a nutcase conspiracy theory.

It was a tragedy.

A shooting can only can be justified when a person has a weapon and probably cause to believe they are about to use it to harm others.
There was nothing about Ashli that indicated she was armed or about to cause bodily harm, so then the shooting was totally and completely unjustified under any legal system.

Easy way to tell if police are justified in a shooting.
Just ask yourself if any ordinary person could have done the same, say at their job?
The answer clearly is no.
Anyone who thinks police have exceptional authority are not aware this is supposed to be a democratic republic, where nothing is supreme to inherent individual rights.

The problem is that the large number of protestors made it a agrravating factor. They would have to prove that the officer deliberately targeted her. They had no time to determine whether someone was armed or not. 1 officer was killed and 140 injured. Thjat didn't happen because they had bad breath. Also worth noting that the VP of the United States was in the capitol complex. A democratic republic does not give you the right to storm the capitol. If you do then you have no defense if you are shot.

Those out of shape so-called citizens injured 140 capitol officers and killed 1. They posed enouigh of a threat for the Secret Service to hustle the VP out of the capitol.
Protestors killed NO ONE at the Capitol on 1/6. Get your facts straight. Your disinformation is shameful.
And ignorant.
Then how was 1 officer killed and 140 injured?

Forum List

Back