U.S. Captures Benghazi Attack Suspect

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon says a Libyan militant accused in a deadly attack on Americans in Benghazi, Libya, is in U.S. custody.

The capture of Ahmed Abu Khattala marks the first time the U.S has apprehended one of the accused perpetrators in the 2012 attack. Khattala is a senior leader of the Benghazi branch of the terrorist group Ansar alt-Sharia.

U.S. Captures Benghazi Attack Suspect - AP

U.S. captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid - The Washington Post

I look forward to hearing his story...

we won't have him for long...Obama will trade him for a deserter.

BTW, ask him if a video caused them to attack embassy. I'll bet the administration is having him flogged right now so he will say this in public during 2016 to help the Billary get in the White House.

It took the AP what....a few weeks to find one of them?

And it took us nearly 2 years?

BTW, ask him if a video caused them to attack embassy. I'll bet the administration is having him flogged right now so he will say this in public during 2016 to help the Billary get in the White House.

This is funny. You dont know if the video caused the attack? But you guys have been saying for months that the attack WASNT because of the video.

Dont tell me you were just assuming....I refuse to believe that /sarcasm

What timing....just in time to cover up the disasters of the past few weeks with the VA, Taliban trade and ISIS taking over Iraq. :eusa_whistle:

We've known where this scumbag was for YEARS.....Obama just now decided to take him to change the news headlines....which is pure scum playing politics with US security.

Actually, he said it WAS the video that set off the protest years ago!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/19/w...-attack-scoffs-at-us.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Mr. Abu Khattala, 41, wearing a red fez and sandals, added his own spin. Contradicting the accounts of many witnesses and the most recent account of the Obama administration, he contended that the attack had grown out of a peaceful protest against a video made in the United States that mocked the Prophet Muhammad and Islam.

He's another Obama Supporter like Jerad and Amanda Miller, so he'll say and do anything the Administration tells him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/19/w...-attack-scoffs-at-us.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Mr. Abu Khattala, 41, wearing a red fez and sandals, added his own spin. Contradicting the accounts of many witnesses and the most recent account of the Obama administration, he contended that the attack had grown out of a peaceful protest against a video made in the United States that mocked the Prophet Muhammad and Islam.

"To underscore that these protests are rooted in an internet video, and not a broader failure of policy." -- Obama memo lying about Benghazi attack

"To underscore that these protests are rooted in an internet video, and not a broader failure of policy." -- Obama memo lying about Benghazi attack

Obviously according to the leader of the attack, the memo is quite true!

What timing....just in time to cover up the disasters of the past few weeks with the VA, Taliban trade and ISIS taking over Iraq. :eusa_whistle:

We've known where this scumbag was for YEARS.....Obama just now decided to take him to change the news headlines....which is pure scum playing politics with US security.

If he was the dictator that you all think/say he is you wouldn't have heard ANYTHING about the things you just listed.

Ask your run-of-the-mill North Korean what is happening in their world any day of the week 'fer instance.

Stupid fuck.....dictators proclaim anything they feel is good PR.

Only a moron like you would believe Obama would keep his mouth shut about capturing a terrorist that could lead to other terrorists.....

If he was the dictator that you all think/say he is you wouldn't have heard ANYTHING about the things you just listed.

Ask your run-of-the-mill North Korean what is happening in their world any day of the week 'fer instance.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon says a Libyan militant accused in a deadly attack on Americans in Benghazi, Libya, is in U.S. custody.

The capture of Ahmed Abu Khattala marks the first time the U.S has apprehended one of the accused perpetrators in the 2012 attack. Khattala is a senior leader of the Benghazi branch of the terrorist group Ansar alt-Sharia.

U.S. Captures Benghazi Attack Suspect - AP

U.S. captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid - The Washington Post

I look forward to hearing his story...

I feel fucking safer already.......don't you?

My double secret inside informer tells me he's undergoing intense interrogation but that it's not going well. Due to language difficulties and whatnot, the guy's having a hard time understanding the concept of acting in response to a video.

Forum List

Back