🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Caught Giving ISIS Missile Launchers...

As an AQ spinoff, ISIS got its start from AQ assets.

AQ in Iraq got its weapons from the Iraqi soldiers which made up the bulk of AQ in Iraq.

The thread title is a lie and you offer no evidence that the US has funded ISIS. None, not a shred. All you have is unsubstantiated conspiracy theory nonsense and warped opinions you have convinced yourself into believing.

I think one lesson to take away from this thread is not which one of our dubious allies to invade next (cuz that would be cray, cray) but to again examine the clusterfuck of invading a sovereign (and former ally) like Iraq really turned out to be. Thank you President Bush.

More likely they were supplied to them. Most likely by U.S. allies Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

More likely they ISIS ran off Iraqi or other US-armed forces and took their shit? Ya, it's more likely the US armed ISIS than ISIS defeated US-armed forces. You're in the running for biggest fool of today.

Some of that happened, but ISIS was well-funded & armed before that. Where did it get all its money and American weapons from? Just follow the money. That's where you'll find the truth
No, that's where you find loony-tune, delusional conspiracy theories.

As already correctly noted: like much of their other weapons, ISIS came into possession of this weapon after it was abandoned or otherwise misappropriated.

The thread premise is a lie, the US wasn't 'caught' giving anyone weapons, including ISIS.

Some of that happened, but ISIS was well-funded and armed. Where did it get all the funding and arming from?

black market oil .. why do you think 238 oil trucks were destroyed in air raids ? target practice?

So why did Obama wait 2 years to take out their oil trucks?

I find it very hard to believe our military left anything in working order in Iraq that could be used against them in the future.

War 101

if you can't use it, destroy it.

my 02

Well, now you gotta play the ole 'ridicule discredit' card. Same ole same ole i guess. Anyway, check out the video. Much of what they're discussing is the harsh reality. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are despicable evil countries. We should all be ashamed of our Government for being in bed with them.

It's Alex Jones, you deserve all the ridicule coming your way for starters. Secondly, the title of your thread is clumsy and conspiratorial based on nothing. And your big surprise is that The US has some dubious allies? Almost every country is guilty of the same. This is not a surprise.

Then again, you listen to Alex Jones so I'd expect you to have a naive view of the world. No surprise there.

Check out my post. #39. I have Reuters, USA Today AND AP.

Your post covers nothing.

:) How would you feel about the Washington Post?

National Security
CIA begins weapons delivery to Syrian rebels
Nothing in that linked article suggests or even alleges weapons or supplies going to ISIS. It was this kind of uninformed stupidity that made it hard and sometimes impossible to support the rebel forces that were fighting both Assad and ISIS at the same time. Now the same people whine about not mounting an offensive and going after ISIS when they were weak and before they went into Mosul with a few hundred soldiers, took over the city and confiscated all the equipment that was left behind by the Iraqi's.

Its an article centered around a low information audience. The hapless souls that conclude that, for example, since ISIS overran an Iraqi position and seized some American made weapons, that the US is supplying ISIS with weapons.

That makes as much sense as insisting that if ISIS steals an Toyota pickup that Japan is was 'caught supplying ISIS'.

Its an argument designed for chattle. And chattle is what it finds.

AQ in Iraq got its weapons from the Iraqi soldiers which made up the bulk of AQ in Iraq.

Get your timelines right. ISIS "became" in Syria. Later came the Northern Iraq offensive. They were loaded for bear crossing into Iraq.

More likely they ISIS ran off Iraqi or other US-armed forces and took their shit? Ya, it's more likely the US armed ISIS than ISIS defeated US-armed forces. You're in the running for biggest fool of today.

Some of that happened, but ISIS was well-funded & armed before that. Where did it get all its money and American weapons from? Just follow the money. That's where you'll find the truth

As already correctly noted: like much of their other weapons, ISIS came into possession of this weapon after it was abandoned or otherwise misappropriated.

The thread premise is a lie, the US wasn't 'caught' giving anyone weapons, including ISIS.

Some of that happened, but ISIS was well-funded and armed. Where did it get all the funding and arming from?

black market oil .. why do you think 238 oil trucks were destroyed in air raids ? target practice?

Why don't you tell us why. I think I'd get a belly laugh out of the answer.

I think one lesson to take away from this thread is not which one of our dubious allies to invade next (cuz that would be cray, cray) but to again examine the clusterfuck of invading a sovereign (and former ally) like Iraq really turned out to be. Thank you President Bush.
ISIS is there because Obama high tailed it out of there and allowed Iraq to collapse.

ISIS uses American-made M83 to strike Russians

ISIS has seized numerous weapons from Iraqi forces the US foolishly armed when they ran remember. Have seen video and stills of ISIS with M-16s. Doesn't mean we sold them to them.

Yup and all those military trucks and tanks they are driving were left by the running Iraqi's as well.

ISIS is picking up loads of military hardware that the Iraqi's left behind. Military hardware that we have paid for.

Most of that's just media hype. ISIS did grab some weapons from fleeing Iraqis, but they were heavily funded & armed before that.

It's Alex Jones, you deserve all the ridicule coming your way for starters. Secondly, the title of your thread is clumsy and conspiratorial based on nothing. And your big surprise is that The US has some dubious allies? Almost every country is guilty of the same. This is not a surprise.

Then again, you listen to Alex Jones so I'd expect you to have a naive view of the world. No surprise there.

Check out my post. #39. I have Reuters, USA Today AND AP.

Your post covers nothing.

:) How would you feel about the Washington Post?

National Security
Nothing in that linked article suggests or even alleges weapons or supplies going to ISIS. It was this kind of uninformed stupidity that made it hard and sometimes impossible to support the rebel forces that were fighting both Assad and ISIS at the same time. Now the same people whine about not mounting an offensive and going after ISIS when they were weak and before they went into Mosul with a few hundred soldiers, took over the city and confiscated all the equipment that was left behind by the Iraqi's.

When the weaponry is being funnelled into Syria via the Muslim Brotherhood who do you think they gave it to?

And they weren't weak going into IRAQ. They already become the world's wealthiest, largest terror army in the world.

Listed under strength at wiki.

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant: 30,000–50,000 in Iraq

Northern Iraq offensive (June 2014) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your own Wikipedia sources refute your claims. You are ignoring and adjusting dates and numbers to fit your agenda. You are mesmerized and convinced about and over your Muslim Brotherhood nonsense.

Get your timelines right. ISIS "became" in Syria. Later came the Northern Iraq offensive. They were loaded for bear crossing into Iraq.
ISIS is a spinoff of AQ. How can you even deny this? Do you think AQ in Iraq was stumped as to how to get arms to Syria and ISIS?

There's a regular highway of ISIS terrorists running between Mosul and Raqqa.

ISIS is there because Obama high tailed it out of there and allowed Iraq to collapse.

ISIS is there because we disbanded the Iraqi army and we left according to the date we were legally obliged to leave set by Bush. Of course, we shouldn't have even been there in the first place. Oddly enough it appears your signature agrees.

Obama said so himself: He didn't want to kill any civilians - as if anyone driving an oil tanker truck for ISIS could be called a civilian.

Obama cares more about sparing the lives of ISIS than preventing the deaths of Americans and Europeans. He allowed them to earn oil revenues for two frikken years so ISIS would have all the money it needs to kill us. It even has enough money to purchase some nuclear weapons.

Real smart.

pretty sure any POTUS makes the decision to either act, or reject suggestions that come from his JCS.... I doubt he woke up one morning and ordered the trucks destroyed on an epiphany.

ISIS is there because we disbanded the Iraqi army and we left according to the date we were legally obliged to leave set by Bush. Of course, we shouldn't have even been there in the first place. Oddly enough it appears your signature agrees.

We could have worked out an agreement to leave a small contingency force, but Obama didn't want that just so he could claim before the election that he ended our involvement in Iraq.

He sure did, and with disastrous consequences.

Blaming this on Bush only fools the gullible such as you.

pretty sure any POTUS makes the decision to either act, or reject suggestions that come from his JCS.... I doubt he woke up one morning and ordered the trucks destroyed on an epiphany.

They did suggest it, moron.

Obama said so himself: He didn't want to kill any civilians - as if anyone driving and oil tanker truck for ISIS could be called a civilian.

Obama cares more about sparing the lives of ISIS than preventing the deaths of Americans and Europeans. He allowed them to earn oil revenues for two frikken years so ISIS would have all the money it needs to kill us. It even has enough money to purchase some nuclear weapons.

Real smart.

bullshit talking point, no more no less.

Forum List

Back