🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Caught Giving ISIS Missile Launchers...

ISIS uses American-made M83 to strike Russians

ISIS has seized numerous weapons from Iraqi forces the US foolishly armed when they ran remember. Have seen video and stills of ISIS with M-16s. Doesn't mean we sold them to them.

Yup and all those military trucks and tanks they are driving were left by the running Iraqi's as well.

ISIS is picking up loads of military hardware that the Iraqi's left behind. Military hardware that we have paid for.

Most of that's just media hype. ISIS did grab some weapons from fleeing Iraqis, but they were heavily funded & armed before that.

It's Alex Jones, you deserve all the ridicule coming your way for starters. Secondly, the title of your thread is clumsy and conspiratorial based on nothing. And your big surprise is that The US has some dubious allies? Almost every country is guilty of the same. This is not a surprise.

Then again, you listen to Alex Jones so I'd expect you to have a naive view of the world. No surprise there.

See, that's the problem. Too many Americans condone close relationships with evil countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey. And that's how you get an ISIS. Syria was never a threat to the U.S. or the region. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are much bigger threats to the world. Maybe it's time to bomb and invade them?

I think the U.S. owes a lot to the creation of ISIS, you seem to be forgetting the past decade or so and the events that transpired. We've toppled democratically elected governments in the region, we've supported governments that have used chemical weapons against others and we even pal'd around with Communists that did horrific things to it's own people in order to defeat the fascists. All in the interests of our own country.

But, the title of your thread is "U.S. Caught Giving ISIS Missile Launchers..." and you have the video that doesn't prove it.

We're actully supporting the most evil nations in the region. Syria wasn't a problem. We had no business getting involved with its Civil War. Our involvement led to the rise of ISIS. You wanna end Terrorism, start focusing on the nations supporting it most. Start with our 'Good Friends.'

We should handle Saudi Arabia just like we did Iraq, I'm sure Iran would love it.

Saudi Arabia spends more money on supporting Terrorists than Iran could ever possibly imagine spending.

Like I said, treat Saudi Arabia like Iraq and enjoy.

In the meantime, where is the proof that the US is giving weapons to ISIS?

Avant garde Terror comedian, Alex Jones

Well, now you gotta play the ole 'ridicule discredit' card. Same ole same ole i guess. Anyway, check out the video. Much of what they're discussing is the harsh reality. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are despicable evil countries. We should all be ashamed of our Government for being in bed with them.

It's Alex Jones, you deserve all the ridicule coming your way for starters. Secondly, the title of your thread is clumsy and conspiratorial based on nothing. And your big surprise is that The US has some dubious allies? Almost every country is guilty of the same. This is not a surprise.

Then again, you listen to Alex Jones so I'd expect you to have a naive view of the world. No surprise there.

Check out my post. #39. I have Reuters, USA Today AND AP.

Your post covers nothing.

:) How would you feel about the Washington Post?

National Security
CIA begins weapons delivery to Syrian rebels

See, that's the problem. Too many Americans condone close relationships with evil countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey. And that's how you get an ISIS. Syria was never a threat to the U.S. or the region. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are much bigger threats to the world. Maybe it's time to bomb and invade them?

I think the U.S. owes a lot to the creation of ISIS, you seem to be forgetting the past decade or so and the events that transpired. We've toppled democratically elected governments in the region, we've supported governments that have used chemical weapons against others and we even pal'd around with Communists that did horrific things to it's own people in order to defeat the fascists. All in the interests of our own country.

But, the title of your thread is "U.S. Caught Giving ISIS Missile Launchers..." and you have the video that doesn't prove it.

We're actully supporting the most evil nations in the region. Syria wasn't a problem. We had no business getting involved with its Civil War. Our involvement led to the rise of ISIS. You wanna end Terrorism, start focusing on the nations supporting it most. Start with our 'Good Friends.'

We should handle Saudi Arabia just like we did Iraq, I'm sure Iran would love it.

Saudi Arabia spends more money on supporting Terrorists than Iran could ever possibly imagine spending.

Like I said, treat Saudi Arabia like Iraq and enjoy.

In the meantime, where is the proof that the US is giving weapons to ISIS?

Not gonna happen. It's our 'Good Friend.' We'll instead just bomb and invade nations that don't support Al Qaeda and ISIS... like Syria, or Iran, or Iraq. ;)

ISIS has seized numerous weapons from Iraqi forces the US foolishly armed when they ran remember. Have seen video and stills of ISIS with M-16s. Doesn't mean we sold them to them.

Yup and all those military trucks and tanks they are driving were left by the running Iraqi's as well.

ISIS is picking up loads of military hardware that the Iraqi's left behind. Military hardware that we have paid for.

Iraqi military hardware?

BBBBAAAAAWWWWWWHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Good one ! What time do you go on at the comedy club?

Iraqi military hardware?

Of course it Iraqi hardware which is American hardware we gave them.

Perhaps you should try your hand at the Comedy Club?? Who knows. Your crappy comedy might find a home. BBBAAAWWWWWHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAA

Iraqi military hardware?

Of course it Iraqi hardware which is American hardware we gave them.

Perhaps you should try your hand at the Comedy Club?? Who knows. Your crappy comedy might find a home. BBBAAAWWWWWHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAA

then we dug his JET out from under 10 feet of sand,

LMAO

Well, now you gotta play the ole 'ridicule discredit' card. Same ole same ole i guess. Anyway, check out the video. Much of what they're discussing is the harsh reality. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are despicable evil countries. We should all be ashamed of our Government for being in bed with them.

National Security

Nothing in that linked article suggests or even alleges weapons or supplies going to ISIS. It was this kind of uninformed stupidity that made it hard and sometimes impossible to support the rebel forces that were fighting both Assad and ISIS at the same time. Now the same people whine about not mounting an offensive and going after ISIS when they were weak and before they went into Mosul with a few hundred soldiers, took over the city and confiscated all the equipment that was left behind by the Iraqi's.

National Security

How would you feel about providing some evidence that the US giving arms to ISIS? Not what ISIS recovered from other groups or even gained from what the Iraqi army left ISIS when they ran off.

Your article doesn't even mention ISIS. It does go on to state that named Republicans felt the White House was moving to slow to help the Syrian rebels and that Kerry was being cautious about not supplying jihadists with weapons. Also how the Syrian rebels felt the US wasn't doing enough, after all, food only goes so far in fighting a war. I'm not really sure what your point is other than conflating 'rebel' with 'ISIS'.

Where and whom do you think ISIS got all its money and American weapons from? Just curious.
It's been explained to you several times.

Captured weapons depots. Oil revenues.

And probably from drug revenues. That's how AQ funded their Afghanistan campaign.

National Security
Nothing in that linked article suggests or even alleges weapons or supplies going to ISIS. It was this kind of uninformed stupidity that made it hard and sometimes impossible to support the rebel forces that were fighting both Assad and ISIS at the same time. Now the same people whine about not mounting an offensive and going after ISIS when they were weak and before they went into Mosul with a few hundred soldiers, took over the city and confiscated all the equipment that was left behind by the Iraqi's.

Shouldn't have funded and armed anyone in Syria. Syria was no threat to the U.S. or the region. Its allies Saudi Arabia and Turkey are much bigger threats. They're known to fund & arm terrorists. Maybe it's time to bomb and invade them?

I don't see how anyone can argue that Saudi Arabia isn't supporting ISIS. It's a Sunni movement to control everything in the ME. Syria and Iran of course being Shia, are their opposition. It's two brands of stupid and we should stay the fuck out. Fuck Turkey, and SA.

The video is right, this is a proxy war with the Russians backing the Shia, and the West backing Sunni states. But the Sunni's true colors come out in ISIS and leaders like Obama have to pretend they are at war with them.

I don't know if Russia will do it, but I am guessing they are contemplating bombing inside Turkey to cut off their logistical support of ISIS and US backed "anti-Assad" forces. By treaty we'd be obligated to defend Turkey, which is horseshit because there is no way in hell we should defend Muslims with American lives, but I believe Obama won't hesitate to sacrifice US soldiers to do just that.

One year left of the Hussein. I wonder just how much damage he will get done.

Where and whom do you think ISIS got all its money and American weapons from? Just curious.

And probably from drug revenues. That's how AQ funded their Afghanistan campaign.

'Captured Weapons' account for some, but it was well-funded and armed before that. And our 'Good Friend' Turkey bought a ton of oil from ISIS.

National Security

And this confirms the thread premise is a lie.

The United States is not 'giving' weapons to ISIS.

I don't see how anyone can argue that Saudi Arabia isn't supporting ISIS. It's a Sunni movement to control everything in the ME. Syria and Iran of course being Shia, are their opposition. It's two brands of stupid and we should stay the fuck out. Fuck Turkey, and SA.

The video is right, this is a proxy war with the Russians backing the Shia, and the West backing Sunni states. But the Sunni's true colors come out in ISIS and leaders like Obama have to pretend they are at war with them.

I don't know if Russia will do it, but I am guessing they are contemplating bombing inside Turkey to cut off their logistical support of ISIS and US backed "anti-Assad" forces. By treaty we'd be obligated to defend Turkey, which is horseshit because there is no way in hell we should defend Muslims with American lives, but I believe Obama won't hesitate to sacrifice US soldiers to do just that.

One year left of the Hussein. I wonder just how much damage he will get done.

Well said. Thanks. Yeah, we're only willing to bomb and invade nations that don't support Al Qaeda and ISIS. Syria, Iran, Iraq. and so on. Go figure? What a foreign policy. Yikes.

'Captured Weapons' account for some, but it was well-funded and armed before that. And our 'Good Friend' Turkey bought a ton of oil from ISIS.
And this also confirms the thread premise is a lie.

And this also confirms the thread premise is a lie.

Which nations have been calling for Assad's head for years? Do the math.

I'm still waiting for evidence that the US is giving arms to ISIS.

National Security

"Syrian rebels" =/= ISIS.

Most of that's just media hype. ISIS did grab some weapons from fleeing Iraqis, but they were heavily funded & armed before that.

National Security

When the weaponry is being funnelled into Syria via the Muslim Brotherhood who do you think they gave it to?

And they weren't weak going into IRAQ. They already become the world's wealthiest, largest terror army in the world.

Listed under strength at wiki.

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant: 30,000–50,000 in Iraq

Northern Iraq offensive (June 2014) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back