🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Caught Giving ISIS Missile Launchers...

No, that's where you find loony-tune, delusional conspiracy theories.

As already correctly noted: like much of their other weapons, ISIS came into possession of this weapon after it was abandoned or otherwise misappropriated.

The thread premise is a lie, the US wasn't 'caught' giving anyone weapons, including ISIS.

Some of that happened, but ISIS was well-funded and armed. Where did it get all the funding and arming from?

black market oil .. why do you think 238 oil trucks were destroyed in air raids ? target practice?

So why did Obama wait 2 years to take out their oil trucks?

pretty sure any POTUS makes the decision to either act, or reject suggestions that come from his JCS.... I doubt he woke up one morning and ordered the trucks destroyed on an epiphany.

They did suggest it, moron.

then the question should be ... why did the JCS wait 2 years to destroy the trucks ?

Goober?

If Americans weren't so duped by their Government/Corporate Media, they would see that their Government is in bed with some of the most evil Governments on earth. Syria was never a threat to the U.S. or the region. In reality, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are the most despicable murderous nations in the region. We should all be ashamed of our Government's close relationship with them.

If the World is gonna continue supporting endless bombing & invading, it should consider moving Saudi Arabia and Turkey to the top of the list. Maybe it's time to begin bombing campaigns in those nations. Could help solve many problems.

None of what you are posting circumvents, nullifies or excuses the fact that your OP is an all out total lie. You are simply using a fraudulent and dishonest thread title to promote your hateful agenda towards America and continues lies about the US supporting ISIS.

Did you watch the video? Syria was never a problem. No threat to the U.S. or the region. The real threats are despicable nations like Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Our 'Good Friends.' Tell me there isn't something very wrong with this picture.
Fine, you have a right to your opinion and when you can back them up with a viable source is that just great. What you are doing is posting a video that has already been seen all over the net and broadcast TV and made the claim that it depicts an ISIS fighter using a US-supplied weapon.

Where did ISIS get all its money and American weapons from? Americans really do need to think about that for a bit.
I'm more interested in who's training them. The weapons could easily come from Northern Iraq.

As already correctly noted: like much of their other weapons, ISIS came into possession of this weapon after it was abandoned or otherwise misappropriated.

The thread premise is a lie, the US wasn't 'caught' giving anyone weapons, including ISIS.

Some of that happened, but ISIS was well-funded and armed. Where did it get all the funding and arming from?

black market oil .. why do you think 238 oil trucks were destroyed in air raids ? target practice?

Why don't you tell us why. I think I'd get a belly laugh out of the answer.

Obama said so himself: He didn't want to kill any civilians - as if anyone driving an oil tanker truck for ISIS could be called a civilian.

Obama cares more about sparing the lives of ISIS than preventing the deaths of Americans and Europeans. He allowed them to earn oil revenues for two frikken years so ISIS would have all the money it needs to kill us. It even has enough money to purchase some nuclear weapons.

Real smart.

Where did Obama say that he waited 2 years to take out their oil trucks because he didn't want to kill civilians?

I think one lesson to take away from this thread is not which one of our dubious allies to invade next (cuz that would be cray, cray) but to again examine the clusterfuck of invading a sovereign (and former ally) like Iraq really turned out to be. Thank you President Bush.
ISIS is there because Obama high tailed it out of there and allowed Iraq to collapse.

ISIS is there because we disbanded the Iraqi army and we left according to the date we were legally obliged to leave set by Bush. Of course, we shouldn't have even been there in the first place. Oddly enough it appears your signature agrees.

We could have worked out an agreement to leave a small contingency force, but Obama didn't want that just so he could claim before the election that he ended our involvement in Iraq.

He sure did, and with disastrous consequences.

Blaming this on Bush only fools the gullible such as you.

They did try. Iraq would not accept immunity for our troops and thus we were obliged to leave. Again...if we just weren't there in the first place.

Assad is only a threat to Syria..

Syria was never a threat to the U.S. or the region. Evil American allies like Saudi Arabia and Turkey wanted him dead though. And of course we backed em up on that. Then came the rise of ISIS. Maybe the world should consider beginning bombing campaigns in Saudi Arabia and Turkey instead? They're the problem.
Take Putin's cock out of your mouth.

Man, you really do got a thing for Putin's sex organ, huh? How many more times you gonna mention it? You're creepin everyone out. Go away.
Take it in....Putin out.

Why don't you tell us why. I think I'd get a belly laugh out of the answer.

Obama said so himself: He didn't want to kill any civilians - as if anyone driving an oil tanker truck for ISIS could be called a civilian.

Obama cares more about sparing the lives of ISIS than preventing the deaths of Americans and Europeans. He allowed them to earn oil revenues for two frikken years so ISIS would have all the money it needs to kill us. It even has enough money to purchase some nuclear weapons.

Real smart.
Warning those truck drivers was brilliant. The Arab world is in anger about the Russians indiscriminate bombing that is causing huge numbers of collateral damage, i.e., dead and maimed woman children and old people. The U.S. gets high points and appreciation for sparing those truck drivers. They could have and would have been replaced quickly and killing them would have had little if any military significance.

pretty sure any POTUS makes the decision to either act, or reject suggestions that come from his JCS.... I doubt he woke up one morning and ordered the trucks destroyed on an epiphany.

They did suggest it, moron.

then the question should be ... why did the JCS wait 2 years to destroy the trucks ?

Goober?

Because Obama wouldn't allow them too, you moronic fuckwhit.

I think one lesson to take away from this thread is not which one of our dubious allies to invade next (cuz that would be cray, cray) but to again examine the clusterfuck of invading a sovereign (and former ally) like Iraq really turned out to be. Thank you President Bush.
ISIS is there because Obama high tailed it out of there and allowed Iraq to collapse.

ISIS is there because we disbanded the Iraqi army and we left according to the date we were legally obliged to leave set by Bush. Of course, we shouldn't have even been there in the first place. Oddly enough it appears your signature agrees.

We could have worked out an agreement to leave a small contingency force, but Obama didn't want that just so he could claim before the election that he ended our involvement in Iraq.

They did try. Iraq would not accept immunity for our troops and thus we were obliged to leave. Again...if we just weren't there in the first place.

As the Iran agreement debacle demonstrates, Obama is the world's worst negotiator.

Of course Obama is to blame for honoring the agreements that Bush made with Iraq. I mean, a sitting president can't be held to the word of former presidents, right? As soon as you leave office, all those agreements are moot.

Amiright?

The PKK (Kurds) knew all along that Turkey was supporting ISIS. But we looked the other way because it's a 'Close Ally.' God knows why it's a 'Close Ally' though.

It just kills me that we are in bed with Turkey in NATO.

Turkey has been buying ISIS oil for years therefore giving them a steady income.
Then the left wonders why

Turkey has been supplying $$$ and weapons to al Nusra who are AQ in Syria.

Turkey has been allowing jihadists to come back and forth between Turkey and Syria.

Turkey has been bombing the Kurds that are actually fighting ISIS.

AND I just read a Lebanese news item that has Turkish hospitals involved in harvesting organs from injured Syrians.

Holy freaking toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're nuts to be in bed with them.

The the left wonders why I called Turkey a questionable ally
Makes me hate Turkey.

Now I prefer ham.

As the Iran agreement debacle demonstrates, Obama is the world's worst negotiator.

No, you cannot compare the Iran deal whose repercussions one way or another can't be determined or felt as of yet to the worst foreign policy clusterfuck committed by the U.S. in over 100 years. The invasion of Iraq is the catalyst for where we are today in the Middle East.

At least you're consistent at being wrong and ignorant, this is just another ridiculous lie from the right.

ISIS is comprised mostly of Sunni Muslims – Saddam was a Sunni – and when Saddam was overthrown as a consequence of GWB's failed, illegal invasion of Iraq, the government created subsequent to that was dominated by Shiite Muslims.

ISIS in Iraq therefore is in essence Sunni fighters seeking to take back 'rightful' control of Iraq lost as a consequence of GWB's failed, illegal invasion of Iraq.

This is why Iraq and its entire aftermath will forever be the responsibility of GWB, regardless the current administration, democratic or republican.

And this was something Bush knew prior to the March 2003 invasion, he was told that overthrowing Saddam could very well destabilize the entire Region, which has indeed happened, where GWB is responsible for that destabilization manifesting as ISIS.

Last, and to his credit, GHWB knew this as well, which is why he didn't seek to overthrow Saddam; something GHWB's idiot son failed to realize.

It really isn't all that complicated. Which nations have been calling for Assad's head for years? Just do the math. They are the creators of ISIS. They funded and armed heinous butchers. And for what? They didn't like Assad?

The reality is, our 'Closest Allies' in the region are the biggest financiers of global terrorism. Syria was never a threat. It never supported Al Qaeda. You really wanna fight terrorism, start focusing on the sources... 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

Of course Obama is to blame for honoring the agreements that Bush made with Iraq. I mean, a sitting president can't be held to the word of former presidents, right? As soon as you leave office, all those agreements are moot.

Amiright?

Apparently that's what little-finger thinks.

Bush signed the committed timeline agreement a month before he left office and after the outcome of the U.S. Presidential election was known. Everyone knew the Shiite-controlled government would never approve a new agreement that allowed US forces to stay in Iraq longer

ISIS is comprised mostly of Sunni Muslims – Saddam was a Sunni – and when Saddam was overthrown as a consequence of GWB's failed, illegal invasion of Iraq, the government created subsequent to that was dominated by Shiite Muslims.

Kind of reminds me of the Tea Party wanting to go back to the 1950s.

April 2013 - ISI declares its absorption of an al Qaeda-backed militant group in Syria, Jabhat al-Nusra, also known as the al-Nusra Front. Al-Baghdadi says that his group will now be known as Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS). Al-Nusra Front leader Abu Mohammed al-Jawlani rejects ISIS's attempt to merge with the group.

February 3, 2014 - Al Qaeda renounces ties to ISIS after months of infighting between al-Nusra Front and ISIS.

two years ago ISIS was too busy dealing with AQ and becoming independent, to deal with RW talking points.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Amiright?

Any agreement can be renegotiated, idiot.

Kind of reminds me of the Tea Party wanting to go back to the 1950s.

That's what it reminds every leftwing fuckwit of.

Forum List

Back