🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Caught Giving ISIS Missile Launchers...

Avant garde Terror comedian, Alex Jones

Well, now you gotta play the ole 'ridicule discredit' card. Same ole same ole i guess. Anyway, check out the video. Much of what they're discussing is the harsh reality. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are despicable evil countries. We should all be ashamed of our Government for being in bed with them.

It's Alex Jones, you deserve all the ridicule coming your way for starters. Secondly, the title of your thread is clumsy and conspiratorial based on nothing. And your big surprise is that The US has some dubious allies? Almost every country is guilty of the same. This is not a surprise.

Then again, you listen to Alex Jones so I'd expect you to have a naive view of the world. No surprise there.

Check out my post. #39. I have Reuters, USA Today AND AP.

ISIS uses American-made M83 to strike Russians

minions-laugh-o.gif

The PKK (Kurds) knew all along that Turkey was supporting ISIS. But we looked the other way because it's a 'Close Ally.' God knows why it's a 'Close Ally' though.

And although you left wingers have an aversion to truth it really is out there that the CIA has been for years on end assisting Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia with funnelling $$$ and weapons via the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood to the terrorists and mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria.

Well, now you gotta play the ole 'ridicule discredit' card. Same ole same ole i guess. Anyway, check out the video. Much of what they're discussing is the harsh reality. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are despicable evil countries. We should all be ashamed of our Government for being in bed with them.

It's Alex Jones, you deserve all the ridicule coming your way for starters. Secondly, the title of your thread is clumsy and conspiratorial based on nothing. And your big surprise is that The US has some dubious allies? Almost every country is guilty of the same. This is not a surprise.

Then again, you listen to Alex Jones so I'd expect you to have a naive view of the world. No surprise there.

See, that's the problem. Too many Americans condone close relationships with evil countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey. And that's how you get an ISIS. Syria was never a threat to the U.S. or the region. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are much bigger threats to the world. Maybe it's time to bomb and invade them?

I think the U.S. owes a lot to the creation of ISIS, you seem to be forgetting the past decade or so and the events that transpired. We've toppled democratically elected governments in the region, we've supported governments that have used chemical weapons against others and we even pal'd around with Communists that did horrific things to it's own people in order to defeat the fascists. All in the interests of our own country.

But, the title of your thread is "U.S. Caught Giving ISIS Missile Launchers..." and you have the video that doesn't prove it.

ISIS has seized numerous weapons from Iraqi forces the US foolishly armed when they ran remember. Have seen video and stills of ISIS with M-16s. Doesn't mean we sold them to them.

More likely they were supplied to them. Most likely by U.S. allies Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

More likely they ISIS ran off Iraqi or other US-armed forces and took their shit? Ya, it's more likely the US armed ISIS than ISIS defeated US-armed forces. You're in the running for biggest fool of today.

Some of that happened, but ISIS was well-funded & armed before that. Where did it get all its money and American weapons from? Just follow the money. That's where you'll find the truth
No, that's where you find loony-tune, delusional conspiracy theories.

As already correctly noted: like much of their other weapons, ISIS came into possession of this weapon after it was abandoned or otherwise misappropriated.

The thread premise is a lie, the US wasn't 'caught' giving anyone weapons, including ISIS.

Some of that happened, but ISIS was well-funded and armed. Where did it get all the funding and arming from?

black market oil .. why do you think 238 oil trucks were destroyed in air raids ? target practice?

Check out my post. #39. I have Reuters, USA Today AND AP.

Your post covers nothing.

Paulitician if you want take my links from post 39 and put it in your OP so we can shut down these fucking wankers who don't like Alex Jones.

Hey thanks, but i don't mind em attacking Alex Jones. Many fear and hate anything that doesn't toe the Government/Corporate Media line. Their fear manifests itself in the form of anger. Then they resort to the usual ridicule and discredit B.S. I actually find it entertaining. Thanks again though. :)

The PKK (Kurds) knew all along that Turkey was supporting ISIS. But we looked the other way because it's a 'Close Ally.' God knows why it's a 'Close Ally' though.

It just kills me that we are in bed with Turkey in NATO.

Turkey has been buying ISIS oil for years therefore giving them a steady income.

Turkey has been supplying $$$ and weapons to al Nusra who are AQ in Syria.

Turkey has been allowing jihadists to come back and forth between Turkey and Syria.

Turkey has been bombing the Kurds that are actually fighting ISIS.

AND I just read a Lebanese news item that has Turkish hospitals involved in harvesting organs from injured Syrians.

Holy freaking toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're nuts to be in bed with them.

Paulitician if you want take my links from post 39 and put it in your OP so we can shut down these fucking wankers who don't like Alex Jones.

Hey thanks, but i don't mind em attacking Alex Jones. Many fear and hate anything that doesn't toe the Government/Corporate Media line. Their fear manifests itself in the form of anger. Then they resort to the usual ridicule and discredit B.S. I actually find it entertaining. Thanks again though. :)

That's what you think it is? Fear of Alex Jones? The guy with the audience that was shitting themselves over Jade Helm? No, fear would not be the word I would choose.

It just kills me that we are in bed with Turkey in NATO.

Turkey has been buying ISIS oil for years therefore giving them a steady income.
Then the left wonders why

Turkey has been supplying $$$ and weapons to al Nusra who are AQ in Syria.

Turkey has been allowing jihadists to come back and forth between Turkey and Syria.

Turkey has been bombing the Kurds that are actually fighting ISIS.

AND I just read a Lebanese news item that has Turkish hospitals involved in harvesting organs from injured Syrians.

Holy freaking toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're nuts to be in bed with them.

The the left wonders why I called Turkey a questionable ally

See, that's the problem. Too many Americans condone close relationships with evil countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey. And that's how you get an ISIS. Syria was never a threat to the U.S. or the region. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are much bigger threats to the world. Maybe it's time to bomb and invade them?

I think the U.S. owes a lot to the creation of ISIS, you seem to be forgetting the past decade or so and the events that transpired. We've toppled democratically elected governments in the region, we've supported governments that have used chemical weapons against others and we even pal'd around with Communists that did horrific things to it's own people in order to defeat the fascists. All in the interests of our own country.

But, the title of your thread is "U.S. Caught Giving ISIS Missile Launchers..." and you have the video that doesn't prove it.

We're actully supporting the most evil nations in the region. Syria wasn't a problem. We had no business getting involved with its Civil War. Our involvement led to the rise of ISIS.

You really wanna fight Terrorism, start focusing on the nations supporting it most. Start with our 'Good Friends' Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

We're actully supporting the most evil nations in the region. Syria wasn't a problem. We had no business getting involved with its Civil War. Our involvement led to the rise of ISIS. You wanna end Terrorism, start focusing on the nations supporting it most. Start with our 'Good Friends.'

We should handle Saudi Arabia just like we did Iraq, I'm sure Iran would love it.

ISIS has seized numerous weapons from Iraqi forces the US foolishly armed when they ran remember. Have seen video and stills of ISIS with M-16s. Doesn't mean we sold them to them.

Yup and all those military trucks and tanks they are driving were left by the running Iraqi's as well.

ISIS is picking up loads of military hardware that the Iraqi's left behind. Military hardware that we have paid for.

We're actully supporting the most evil nations in the region. Syria wasn't a problem. We had no business getting involved with its Civil War. Our involvement led to the rise of ISIS. You wanna end Terrorism, start focusing on the nations supporting it most. Start with our 'Good Friends.'

We should handle Saudi Arabia just like we did Iraq, I'm sure Iran would love it.

Saudi Arabia spends more money on supporting Terrorists than Iran could ever possibly imagine spending.

We're actully supporting the most evil nations in the region. Syria wasn't a problem. We had no business getting involved with its Civil War. Our involvement led to the rise of ISIS.

You really wanna fight Terrorism, start focusing on the nations supporting it most. Start with our 'Good Friends' Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

and ISIS moves or goes underground ...

so many countries to bomb the shit out of, so little time ... and brain power.

Forum List

Back