U.S. Fencer Kneels During Anthem, Trashes America at Pan Am Games in Peru

We should all feel empowered to speak up when we feel there is an injustice happening. He has a platform and he used it.

We have this platform and we are using it. This is one of the greatest gifts our country affords us.

He doesn’t deserve to represent our country. He is a little maggot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone exercising his right to free speech?

How awful.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Here you go again. You support freedom of speech only when the speech fits your narrative.
thank you---
--when Trump says illegals are not wanted, they go apeshit--call him RACIST
HOW DARE he say that??
....etc
It is racist. And I have the right to call it that. I can also call you a racist for supporting his divisive, racist remarks.

No one has said it's unconstitutional for him to say it,

Someone exercising his right to free speech?

How awful.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Here you go again. You support freedom of speech only when the speech fits your narrative.
thank you---
--when Trump says illegals are not wanted, they go apeshit--call him RACIST
HOW DARE he say that??
....etc
It is racist. And I have the right to call it that. I can also call you a racist for supporting his divisive, racist remarks.

No one has said it's unconstitutional for him to say it,
no--it's not racist--please look up the definition

Wow...

So many triggered by someone no one has ever heard of competing in an event most people didn't know was taking place...

It's nice that you all have a place to freely express your opinions and exercise your right to free speech.

It's a shame you don't want to extend that right to people who don't share your opinions...

When your representing your country, you don’t disrespect it. If he feels that way then don’t compete. If your representing the red, white and blue, you do it with pride and dignity. I would love for home to go to a football, baseball or hockey game and kneel during the national anthem. He will be having a stay in the hospital.

Another little douchebag that needs to be deported to Venezuela..... don't like it here...get the fuck out!

He's also a fashion model, btw. Looks like an epic douche to me.

88d12228745bee61608512dbf832ab26.jpg

American fencer Race Imboden deserves induction into the "Hall of Shame" for kneeling on the victory stand at the Pan American Games and dishonoring his country on social media Friday. The Democratic Underground certainly loves his tweet blaming a "hateful" President for his pathetic protest, and Bleacher Report gave him a platform for encouraging other athletes to disrespect the U.S. flag.

Along with teammates Gerek Meinhardt and Nick Itkin, Imboden helped the USA defeat Brazil, 45-23 in the team foil gold-medal match. Meinhardt and Itkin were the real heroes of the day Friday ― for standing, for representing the United States with dignity and for respecting all who sacrificed for the freedom we enjoy today.

Shamefully, Imboden proudly posted a photo of his despicable act on Twitter along with a sorry explanation:

"We must call for change. This week I am honored to represent Team USA at the Pan Am Games, taking home Gold and Bronze. My pride however has been cut short by the multiple shortcomings of the country I hold so dear to my heart. Racism, Gun Control, mistreatment of immigrants,

"and a president who spreads hate are at the top of a long list. I chose to sacrifie my moment today at the top of the podium to call attention to issues that I believe need to be addressed. I encourage others to please use your platforms for empowerment and change."

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...
White tards feeling guilty about being born white.

Its always the entitled, the wealthy, the privileged who hate Trump and the American people. That should tell us something.

No it’s only liberal assholes like you who don’t like him.

When are we going to learn? He knelt during the anthem, he is exercising his right to protest. He is an unknown athlete playing in a insignificant sport seeking attention. We gave it to him.

When are we going to learn? He knelt during the anthem, he is exercising his right to protest. He is an unknown athlete playing in a insignificant sport seeking attention. We gave it to him.

He's a snooze. But you have to wonder how many if these pajama boys and unheard of dykes do this for attention.

The kid is a nuthin

What do you care if some wanker kneels during the anthem?

Does it in any way affect your feelings toward your country?

Wtf happed to man to man fist fights!? Are they over!?
We used to challenge people like this to a honest fight. We would kick there ass and the liberals would go in to hiding..

What happen!

Someone needs to introduce this little shit to an epee rather than a foil, and show him what they were really intended to be used for... slicing and running an enemy through rather than playing “pokey-pokey” games with old car antennas.

Wtf happed to man to man fist fights!? Are they over!?
We used to challenge people like this to a honest fight. We would kick there ass and the liberals would go in to hiding..

What happen!

People grew up and moved on from junior high.

"We must call for change. This week I am honored to represent Team USA at the Pan Am Games, taking home Gold and Bronze. My pride however has been cut short by the multiple shortcomings of the country I hold so dear to my heart. Racism, Gun Control, mistreatment of immigrants,

How is he trashing American and why the fuck does he need to go anywhere.

Forum List

Back