U.S. Fencer Kneels During Anthem, Trashes America at Pan Am Games in Peru

Another little douchebag that needs to be deported to Venezuela..... don't like it here...get the fuck out!

He's also a fashion model, btw. Looks like an epic douche to me.

88d12228745bee61608512dbf832ab26.jpg

American fencer Race Imboden deserves induction into the "Hall of Shame" for kneeling on the victory stand at the Pan American Games and dishonoring his country on social media Friday. The Democratic Underground certainly loves his tweet blaming a "hateful" President for his pathetic protest, and Bleacher Report gave him a platform for encouraging other athletes to disrespect the U.S. flag.

Along with teammates Gerek Meinhardt and Nick Itkin, Imboden helped the USA defeat Brazil, 45-23 in the team foil gold-medal match. Meinhardt and Itkin were the real heroes of the day Friday ― for standing, for representing the United States with dignity and for respecting all who sacrificed for the freedom we enjoy today.

Shamefully, Imboden proudly posted a photo of his despicable act on Twitter along with a sorry explanation:

"We must call for change. This week I am honored to represent Team USA at the Pan Am Games, taking home Gold and Bronze. My pride however has been cut short by the multiple shortcomings of the country I hold so dear to my heart. Racism, Gun Control, mistreatment of immigrants,

"and a president who spreads hate are at the top of a long list. I chose to sacrifie my moment today at the top of the podium to call attention to issues that I believe need to be addressed. I encourage others to please use your platforms for empowerment and change."

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...
What’s wrong with you emotionally retarded PC a-holes? Don’t like free expression, unless it’s hate speech?
LOL.

Another little douchebag that needs to be deported to Venezuela..... don't like it here...get the fuck out!

American fencer Race Imboden deserves induction into the "Hall of Shame" for kneeling on the victory stand at the Pan American Games and dishonoring his country on social media Friday. The Democratic Underground certainly loves his tweet blaming a "hateful" President for his pathetic protest, and Bleacher Report gave him a platform for encouraging other athletes to disrespect the U.S. flag.

Along with teammates Gerek Meinhardt and Nick Itkin, Imboden helped the USA defeat Brazil, 45-23 in the team foil gold-medal match. Meinhardt and Itkin were the real heroes of the day Friday ― for standing, for representing the United States with dignity and for respecting all who sacrificed for the freedom we enjoy today.

Shamefully, Imboden proudly posted a photo of his despicable act on Twitter along with a sorry explanation:

"We must call for change. This week I am honored to represent Team USA at the Pan Am Games, taking home Gold and Bronze. My pride however has been cut short by the multiple shortcomings of the country I hold so dear to my heart. Racism, Gun Control, mistreatment of immigrants,

"and a president who spreads hate are at the top of a long list. I chose to sacrifie my moment today at the top of the podium to call attention to issues that I believe need to be addressed. I encourage others to please use your platforms for empowerment and change."

What’s wrong with you emotionally retarded PC a-holes? Don’t like free expression, unless it’s hate speech?
LOL.

Choose a better venue and not when you're repping your nation

Wtf happed to man to man fist fights!? Are they over!?
We used to challenge people like this to a honest fight. We would kick there ass and the liberals would go in to hiding..

What happen!
who is we?...
It’s American culture.. I won’t except you to understand
oh you mean gang culture,hence,WE kicked their asses....i guess were you live that might be American culture,not were the rest of us live...
Do you know the difference between an individual and a gang?
yes....now my turn.... do you know the difference between I kicked their asses and WE kicked their asses?...
Yes we as in patriots ,, my side winning not multiple people lol moron

Why would you deport him to Venezuela? Sorry, but this dude was born here in the USA in Tampa FL, which means he is a natural born citizen and cannot be deported to someplace he's not from.

You Trump supporters get dumber each day.

LOL.

Our nation represents FREEDOM, including free expression. Other nations should respect that, especially Russia, China, N.Korea, etc.
Our nation selected him based on performance, which is the best “rep” in this case.

LOL.

Our nation represents FREEDOM, including free expression. Other nations should respect that, especially Russia, China, N.Korea, etc.
Our nation selected him based on performance, which is the best “rep” in this case.

Keep his political views off the podium. Evidently he and all participants were warned and now he faces sanctions.

LOL.

I support his right to speech. I judge him on that speech and find him to be a piece of shit.

There is no contradiction between those two statements, and no reason for you to be confused.

Wow, what a shallow little bitch. His statement sounds like it was written by Pelosi, or some other perpetual Democratic mouth foamer. So what he really needs to do is take his sword and go away. Maybe he should try some totalitarian country because we don't really have any need for sword fighters over here. If he's so concerned with changing something, he should start with his hair.

Well, you know. Needle sword, needle dick.

He -- the term used loosely -- needs to get attention somehow.

who is we?...
oh you mean gang culture,hence,WE kicked their asses....i guess were you live that might be American culture,not were the rest of us live...
yes....now my turn.... do you know the difference between I kicked their asses and WE kicked their asses?...
im a moron?.....and yet between us i am the one who knows that words have meaning.....

im a moron?.....and yet between us i am the one who knows that words have meaning.....
Not when you create words lol

what words did i create?....every word i uttered is in the Dictionary....do you know what that is?....

what words did i create?....every word i uttered is in the Dictionary....do you know what that is?....
Cool story

Cool story
think so?....well pick one up and look at it and then tell me what words i said that are not in there....

Cool story
think so?....well pick one up and look at it and then tell me what words i said that are not in there....
You couldn’t even comprehend what I originally wrote

Someone exercising his right to free speech?

How awful.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Here you go again. You support freedom of speech only when the speech fits your narrative.
thank you---
--when Trump says illegals are not wanted, they go apeshit--call him RACIST
HOW DARE he say that??
....etc
It is racist. And I have the right to call it that. I can also call you a racist for supporting his divisive, racist remarks.

No one has said it's unconstitutional for him to say it,

I’ll take all legal immigrants, illegal immigrants are not welcome. There is a procedure to come to America and all American immigrants need to go through the process. Nothing racist about it. It protects Americans.

LOL.

Looks like he and others are going to be sanctioned for violating their terms of agreement to participate. I’m all for the free speech, however they need to follow their agreements.

Cool story
You couldn’t even comprehend what I originally wrote
i dont think you comprehended what you wrote ....you said i made up words...which ones?...

Forum List

Back