U.S. Fencer Kneels During Anthem, Trashes America at Pan Am Games in Peru

Someone exercising his right to free speech?

How awful.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

The OP is exercising his right also. Did you miss that? I guess it's really YOU that hates the Constitution.
The OP wants to deny that right to others.

You're obviously incorrect since the OP doesn't have the ability to deny that right to anyone. However, the OP holds an opinion that half of America does which is kneeling for the Anthem is anti-American, divisive and most importantly, solves nothing.

How awful.

well you can freely say you hate America, then why stay here if you HATE it????!!!!
stupid

What's stupid is your comment that he and others who protest are haters. You hate them because you've been told by trump to hate them. Reality suggest Kap. is a much better leader than trump, the demagogue and charlatan you worship.

Meanwhile, in Hong Kong, protesters are waving the American flag. Ain't that ironic?

Good to see the young man utilize his right of free speech, even while not on US soil.

Will you be promoting the free speech rights of the USOPC when they sanction him, and a female athlete who made a black power salute on the medal stand?

See, they both signed an agreement with the USOPC not to make any political statements or acts while in the program. They’ve both violated that agreement and USOPC is already considered sanctions against them for having done so.

That won't be my problem; will it?
Maybe the young man feels very strongly about his convictions.
Maybe he is willing to take the flak for voicing his opinion.
Maybe his moral beliefs have a higher standard.

LMAO! Maybe he's a tard lemming just like you.

"Maybe his moral beliefs have a higher standard." You don't even believe in God, who sets the absolute morals. That represents the highest standard.

What atheists believe in is subjective morality, it's all relative to how you feel. You're your own God, even if you're a piece of shit rapist murderer on death row.

Fuck right the hell of with your moral superiority claim you leftist douche, that dog ain't gonna hunt, bitch.

How awful.

well you can freely say you hate America, then why stay here if you HATE it????!!!!
stupid

What's stupid is your comment that he and others who protest are haters. You hate them because you've been told by trump to hate them. Reality suggest Kap. is a much better leader than trump, the demagogue and charlatan you worship.

Kap is a nappy-headed unemployed man. Too bad he got deluded by leftists and his GF into shooting himself right in the foot. I bet his GF left him.
No she did not. I wish them the best, I s'pose.

Last edited:

How awful.

stupid

The idea that any real Americans, would need the President to tell them that any American citizen kneeling during the National Anthem is a piece of shit,

is fucking moronic.

How awful.

stupid

The idea that any real Americans, would need the President to tell them that any American citizen kneeling during the National Anthem is a piece of shit,

is fucking moronic.

That kinda crap really angers me, yannow? My uncle had nightmares for the rest of his life from seeing his buddy's leg that he went through basic with get blown off right in front of him. Fighting for America.

Then along come these pansies that have had it made due to what those before them have endured and they don't respect a damn thing. Fuck Them.

It doesn't help that they were indoctrinated by Communist teachers that would shit themselves at the very thought of fighting.

America wasn't built by pussies, something commies and their indoctrinated should keep in mind. A large majority of the population have the blood of warriors.

America was built by people that get it done, no matter what.

Last edited:
Good to see the young man utilize his right of free speech, even while not on US soil.

Will you be promoting the free speech rights of the USOPC when they sanction him, and a female athlete who made a black power salute on the medal stand?

See, they both signed an agreement with the USOPC not to make any political statements or acts while in the program. They’ve both violated that agreement and USOPC is already considered sanctions against them for having done so.

That won't be my problem; will it?
Moral beliefs! It hurts our ears when you say things like that. Everyday just the sexual diseases you guys started mutates more and more. When the inevitable collapse happens, the medicines will be stopped. The reality shows then will be hilarious in a more austere era.

How awful.

stupid

is fucking moronic.

That kinda crap really angers me, yannow? My uncle had nightmares for the rest of his life from seeing his buddy's leg that he went through basic with get blown off right in front of him. Fighting for America.

Then comes along these pansies that have had it made due to what those before them have endured and they don't respect a damn thing. Fuck Them.

Well, what you said is completely true, it is important to remember that the Flag is not the symbol of America's veterans, but the symbol of all of America.

When Kapaernic is kneeling during the National Anthem, his is indeed showing disrespect to people like your uncle who deserve that respect,

but he is also showing disrespect to ever single American, alive and dead.

That fact that he does this, and retains his citizenship, shows that while he feels no sense of loyalty to his fellow Americans, he is happy to benefit from their protection and support and sacrifices, and ect.

He is a piece of shit.

How awful.

stupid

is fucking moronic.

Then comes along these pansies that have had it made due to what those before them have endured and they don't respect a damn thing. Fuck Them.

Well, what you said is completely true, it is important to remember that the Flag is not the symbol of America's veterans, but the symbol of all of America.

When Kapaernic is kneeling during the National Anthem, his is indeed showing disrespect to people like your uncle who deserve that respect,

That fact that he does this, and retains his citizenship, shows that while he feels no sense of loyalty to his fellow Americans, he is happy to benefit from their protection and support and sacrifices, and ect.

He is a piece of shit.

I was in the military for over 20 years and am now retired. I never swore an oath to either the flag or the anthem, the oath I swore was to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That means I also support and defend what is in that document and two of those things are the right to free speech and the right to peaceful protest. If a person feels secure enough in their rights as a citizen to do peaceful protest, then that means my service wasn't in vain, because the Constitution is still in effect.

To tell you the truth, people who don't vote piss me off more than those that take a knee. Why? Because the people taking a knee are utilizing the rights that I defended for 20 years. The people who don't vote? They are the ones disrespecting veterans, because they have been given the right to vote, but don't use it.

stupid

is fucking moronic.

He is a piece of shit.

I was in the military for over 20 years and am now retired. I never swore an oath to either the flag or the anthem, the oath I swore was to support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That means I also support and defend what is in that document and two of those things are the right to free speech and the right to peaceful protest. If a person feels secure enough in their rights as a citizen to do peaceful protest, then that means my service wasn't in vain, because the Constitution is still in effect.

To tell you the truth, people who don't vote piss me off more than those that take a knee. Why? Because the people taking a knee are utilizing the rights that I defended for 20 years. The people who don't vote? They are the ones disrespecting veterans, because they have been given the right to vote, but don't use it.

I'm not criticism them for their use of their right to speech, I am criticizing them for the content of what they are saying.

It is odd that you have trouble understanding this.

My point stands. Americans that choose to express that level of disrespect to America and Americans are anti-American pieces of shit.

is fucking moronic.

He is a piece of shit.

I'm not criticism them for their use of their right to speech, I am criticizing them for the content of what they are saying.

My point stands. Americans that choose to express that level of disrespect to America and Americans are anti-American pieces of shit.

You're not criticism them (lol). Your response is based on false pathos, those which your dear leader told you to believe. Taking a knee is patriotic, since it expresses the failure of leadership to support the ethos, values and morals upon which the United States was once known for.

stupid

is fucking moronic.

He is a piece of shit.

And you go into detail on why you served. Yet youshow no detail between the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. What the difference is. The Furhrer has worked well in you...

Maybe he is. Then again maybe he’s just another whiny little pussy seeking his 30 seconds of fame to slander the country he claims to represent.

I’d love to see them both banned from representing the US ever again in competition, having any connection to the USOPC (and all USOPC sanctioned events) and sent a bill for the travel expenses they incurred during this trip.

How awful.

stupid

hahahhahahahahhahahaha
Kap is an idiot

is fucking moronic.

He is a piece of shit.

Free speech means that a person can say whatever their opinion is, and express it freely, regardless of whether or not everyone agrees with it.

One of the reasons I have the view I do about the 1st is because of a class we had to take for 3 to 5 days every year, called Navy Rights and Responsibilities, where we discussed what our roles were as Sailors and American military personnel. They also told us how great our benefits were and how it was just as good as civilian pay (it wasn't). And, one of the main topics that was discussed was the 1st Amendment. As military personnel, there were restrictions on what groups we could belong to, what rallies we could attend, and where we could and couldn't wear our uniforms to events. As a military person, roughly 75 percent of my rights to free speech were suspended while I was active duty. There were things that I could not say, rallies and groups I was forbidden from joining or attending, as well as the fact that I could not wear my uniform to a rally for a specific candidate, as the civilian population would interpret that as a specific service supporting a specific candidate publicly. As one of the instructors put it, "I might not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

is fucking moronic.

He is a piece of shit.

Standard response for this asshat:
View attachment 274086

He served our country righteously, and you dare to mock him when you have never served our nation in any capacity? You're disgusting and deplorable.

Asshole. He should be honored to represent his country. This country gave him the opportunity to represent it at the Pawn Am games. He kneeled not to make a statement but to get notoriety. He is getting it now. No one knew he who he was. He is a spoiled little shitstain like yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a piece of shit.

View attachment 274086

He served our country righteously, and you dare to mock him when you have never served our nation in any capacity? You're disgusting and deplorable.

Asshole. He should be honored to represent his country. This country gave him the opportunity to represent it at the Pawn Am games. He kneeled not to make a statement but to get notoriety. He is getting it now. No one knew he who he was. He is a spoiled little shitstain like yourself.

He wasn't chosen for the team because he won some lottery, he was chosen for the team because he is one of the best fencers in this country. The country chose HIM to represent it, as he is one of the best we have.

He is a piece of shit.

View attachment 274086

He wasn't chosen for the team because he won some lottery, he was chosen for the team because he is one of the best fencers in this country. The country chose HIM to represent it, as he is one of the best we have.
He didn't make that happen so well, now did he?

Jobfail=fuck him.

He is a piece of shit.

View attachment 274086

Read my post again asshole. The USA gave him the opportunity to represent like any other athlete. To kneel during the National anthem of the country you represented. You don’t see other countries doing it. He did it to get his name out. No one heard of this shit stain before he took a knee like the true liberal pussy he is. If you don’t like it to fucking bad asshole.

Forum List

Back