U.S. House passes "Protect Life Act"

Can't answer?
Apparently this will be read by a member of congress.

Good.

Dear Congressperson:

I oppose H.R. 358: Protect Life Act because it does not affect the economy, only social issues.

Fuck you very much.
The bill ensures the First Amendment rights of hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers are protected.

Usually fascists don't like that sort of stuff.

:rolleyes:

I don't get why anyone would even want to force an individual to abort a baby against their will?

If it's a medical emergency, I can't see any doctor denying right of life to the mother.But otherwise, no one should have to abort a baby.

There is a real issue in Britain right now because no Muslim physician ( male or female) will abort a child under any circumstance. A whole NHS issue.

They should be kicked out for malpractice then. Simply cause and effect.

Ya know, Republicans seem to care a whole bunch about the womb, but not so much after a baby is born: Screw child support, nutrition, health care, education, job. You're on your own...

My housemate said the human rights in this case are from conception to birth. After that, they seriously do NOT give a shit.

Yes, it does.

Why is that an issue for you?

I don't get why anyone would even want to force an individual to abort a baby against their will?

If it's a medical emergency, I can't see any doctor denying right of life to the mother.But otherwise, no one should have to abort a baby.

There is a real issue in Britain right now because no Muslim physician ( male or female) will abort a child under any circumstance. A whole NHS issue.

It's funny to watch those who know so little about medicine act as if they do.

Several people here seem to be under the impression that I am against this bill because it is abortion and I'm pro choice.

I don't care. This bill isn't creating jobs, it isn't paying debt, it isn't bringing those in the Service back.

It shouldn't exist.

I oppose this on economic grounds.

If that makes me fascist, oh well.

Ya know, Republicans seem to care a whole bunch about the womb, but not so much after a baby is born: Screw child support, nutrition, health care, education, job. You're on your own...

My housemate said the human rights in this case are from conception to birth. After that, they seriously do NOT give a shit.

Amen!

Like you?

Yea, I'm not a physician, I'm a physicist. I can think well enough to recognize that endangering someones life to protect what would be classified as a parasite at that point is insane.

If someone dies because they are refused an abortion, what will you think?

Last edited:
Several people here seem to be under the impression that I am against this bill because it is abortion and I'm pro choice.

I don't care. This bill isn't creating jobs, it isn't paying debt, it isn't bringing those in the Service back.

It shouldn't exist.

I support it because it protects the First Amendment rights of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

I think that is a worthy cause.

And it's OK that you don't.

However, I do try to ensure that folks have accurate facts. And, you do now.

This thread is drifting. Why are House Republicans obsessed with women's reproductive rights to the exclusion of all else? They have not created ONE job. Not ONE.

Okey dokey you have ADD. We have now gone from abortions to jobs. There is a leap if I've ever witnessed one.

Unexpectedly.

It's not a leap. It's like they will do ANYTHING rather than deal with the job situation in America.

Let me see if I understand this.

Instead of doing what they fucking promised to do. The entire reason they took over the House...

They focus on abortion?

How many fucking jobs have they created with this bill? How much of the debt have they managed to pay with this bill? How many in the Service have been brought home with this bill?

Where is the fucking difference?! Those stupid fucking cuntbags in the House have lied their way into the House and proven it with this bill. They don't give a shit about the economy. They only care about social reforms and imposing a social agenda on people.

Fuck Democrats and fuck Republicans.

Actually, they are doing exactly what they promised to do. So no you don't understand it. This was one of the things the Republicans campaigned on. They are keeping their promise.

See they've already passed bills to help the economy. The problem is the Senate is controled by Democrats who wont bother voting on said bills.

Oh, and preventing tax payers from funding child killing is hardly a social agenda. It's much more a fiscal policy. We aren't anywhere near spending within our means and you think it's wise fiscal policy to finance killing children?

So to summ up: You don't understand at all.

It shouldn't exist.

I support it because it protects the First Amendment rights of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Just so you know, I have gone over the full text of the amendments in this bill and found that all they do is pull federal support from any form of abortion. To top this is allows doctors to refuse a patient even if they will die. It is not free speech if someone dies because of it.

Circular logic.

Like you?
Actually, that would be you. First of all, indentured servitude is no longer legal in the USA. Just so you know. Secondly, one cannot "kick someone out" of medicine for malpractice. One can sue someone for malpractice, but it is the AMA and state licensing board who will kick someone out of medicine, if they so decide. Thirdly, there is no such thing as malpractice for refusal to perform an elective procedure.

Now you know.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Lakhota

I have never called anyone "stupid" on the board before, but you are coming so close, I can feel it.

Let me see if I understand this.

Instead of doing what they fucking promised to do. The entire reason they took over the House...

They focus on abortion?

How many fucking jobs have they created with this bill? How much of the debt have they managed to pay with this bill? How many in the Service have been brought home with this bill?

Where is the fucking difference?! Those stupid fucking cuntbags in the House have lied their way into the House and proven it with this bill. They don't give a shit about the economy. They only care about social reforms and imposing a social agenda on people.

Fuck Democrats and fuck Republicans.

Actually, they are doing exactly what they promised to do. So no you don't understand it. This was one of the things the Republicans campaigned on. They are keeping their promise.

See they've already passed bills to help the economy. The problem is the Senate is controled by Democrats who wont bother voting on said bills.

Oh, and preventing tax payers from funding child killing is hardly a social agenda. It's much more a fiscal policy. We aren't anywhere near spending within our means and you think it's wise fiscal policy to finance killing children?

So to summ up: You don't understand at all.

It would seem to me it is you who have no understanding of what qualifies as a human.

The moron still can't answer. It just parrots.

Parrots can't think.

Hello?????????????????????????? Apart from all of the birds who loved me I had a yellow nape.

Humans can't even touch her thought process. Her name was Phoenix. I used to rescue birds.Crazy. But people have abused birds. I know its weird. Phoenix was a wonder. I could never figure out how this one woman would beat this bird. And she would with a broom.

She got this bird well long story short as a wedding present. She just used to beat up this bird. With a broom. Can you even dream of that?

So back at ya.

Humans can't think. Think DNC. Parrots are smarter.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lakhota

I have never called anyone "stupid" on the board before, but you are coming so close, I can feel it.

Please, don't hold back. Let me go first: You are stupid. I can see it so clearly...

Since when is protecting the liberty of those alive equal "not giving a $@&*"?

It shouldn't exist.

Just so you know, I have gone over the full text of the amendments in this bill and found that all they do is pull federal support from any form of abortion. To top this is allows doctors to refuse a patient even if they will die. It is not free speech if someone dies because of it.

Circular logic.
You may have read the bill, but you didn't understand it.

Federal funds weren't appropriated for abortions before the bill, and they still aren't after the bill. The bill makes no change in that.

Yes, it does allow physicians to refuse to perform an abortion to save the mother. But that does not mean a physician is going to stand by and watch a mother and a fetus die.

I posted a link to the explanation earlier. You may want to read it. Or, just continue posting ridiculous assumptions.

I don't mind. You're not much of a challenge and I need something to make me drowsy. You're a great help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back