U.S. House passes "Protect Life Act"

Okey dokey, I have an excuse. I did acid in the 60's. And peyote. And a lot of tequila.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. But holy toledo guys what's with the mish mash you just posted.

I guess some of us are reveling in the absurdity of these folks. :muahaha::lmao:

Best to do that than bash your head into a brick wall. :banghead:

Let me see if I understand this.

Instead of doing what they fucking promised to do. The entire reason they took over the House...

They focus on abortion?

How many fucking jobs have they created with this bill? How much of the debt have they managed to pay with this bill? How many in the Service have been brought home with this bill?

Where is the fucking difference?! Those stupid fucking cuntbags in the House have lied their way into the House and proven it with this bill. They don't give a shit about the economy. They only care about social reforms and imposing a social agenda on people.

Fuck Democrats and fuck Republicans.

Middle%20Finger%20Vector.jpg

Last edited:
let me see if i understand this.

Instead of doing what they fucking promised to do. The entire reason they took over the house...

They focus on abortion?

How many fucking jobs have they created with this bill? How much of the debt have they managed to pay with this bill? How many in the service have been brought home with this bill?

Where is the fucking difference?! Those stupid fucking cuntbags in the house have lied their way into the house and proven it with this bill. They don't give a shit about the economy. They only care about social reforms and imposing a social agenda on people.

Fuck democrats and fuck republicans.

middle%20finger%20vector.jpg

amen!!!!!

Okey dokey, I have an excuse. I did acid in the 60's. And peyote. And a lot of tequila.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. But holy toledo guys what's with the mish mash you just posted.

I guess some of us are reveling in the absurdity of these folks. :muahaha::lmao:

I guess. I think what hurts so much and not to get all mishy mushy here, is it's a life inside your body.

And if you have had said baby in your body, guess what? It's not an embryo. It's your child.

How do I address this? It's your baby inside you. It lives inside you. You can feel it moving and growing. It's so wonderful.

I guess people don't get it. And that is what is sad.

I guess. I think what hurts so much and not to get all mishy mushy here, is it's a life inside your body.

And if you have had said baby in your body, guess what? It's not an embryo. It's your child.

How do I address this? It's your baby inside you. It lives inside you. You can feel it moving and growing. It's so wonderful.

So you would carry an embryo to term if it was raped into you?

Herein lies the moral conflict. And this is why I keep going the morning after pill. The blood doesn't flow for a number of days. That's when life begins. Life is in the blood.

My heart would break though. I don't know how to answer your question. Some have. Some have carried their children to term despite rape. Could I? I honestly can't say. It's a horrid situation. And I will not judge others of rape or incest. That's not for me to judge.

One day it will all shake out and we'll know the answer.

This thread is drifting. Why are House Republicans obsessed with women's reproductive rights to the exclusion of all else? They have not created ONE job. Not ONE.

The House GOP's Crusade Against Reproductive Rights

October 06, 2011

In September, Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL), chairman of the House Energy and Commerce's Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, initiated an investigation of Planned Parenthood's financial records looking for misappropriated federal funds and requesting paperwork going back over 13 years. This Republican vendetta against Planned Parenthood is part of a larger fight in which Republicans are trying to prevent women from being in control of their reproductive health. To that end, House Republicans introduced a multitude of bills and amendments since January that would chip away at women's reproductive rights by eliminating Title X funding, defunding Planned Parenthood, imposing harsh restrictions on funding for abortions, replacing sexual education programs with abstinence-only programs, redefining rape to limit abortion exceptions, reinstating the global gag rule, supporting crisis pregnancy centers and imposing harsher parental notification laws.

Much More: The House GOP's Crusade Against Reproductive Rights | Political Correction

The mental and physical welfare of the mother comes first.

Do you even have a clue of the torment a woman goes thru when she aborts her baby?

It cuts you to the quick. It's not cut and dried. I still talk to friends of mine who named their aborted babies years after the act. Where they feel they had to name the child they ripped out of their body.

Trust me there is pain. I've held my friends and there is a sadness you can't even imagine.

I can't even describe it and I'm pretty good with words.

Herein lies the moral conflict. And this is why I keep going the morning after pill. The blood doesn't flow for a number of days. That's when life begins. Life is in the blood.

My heart would break though. I don't know how to answer your question. Some have. Some have carried their children to term despite rape. Could I? I honestly can't say. It's a horrid situation. And I will not judge others of rape or incest. That's not for me to judge.

One day it will all shake out and we'll know the answer.

They are completely taking away the rights of rape victims, mothers who may be killed by being pregnant can now be refused. This could turn into murder through government. That bill is unspeakably evil and it needs to die. If you want to take away abortion from healthy women who had consenting intercourse, fine. But taking away the ability for women to get an abortion if she may die from pregnancy complications is insane. Rape victims are often unable to make coherent decisions for years, let alone decide to take an emergency contraceptive.

Last edited:
I don't believe in making useless political statements.

I think it's a waste of time. The problem I have is with the libs talking smack about it when they know damn well Democrats do it all the time.

Btw, if anyone needed an abortion to save their lives we could always ask for donations, but funding it with tax money is just plain wrong. Some people are deeply offended because they don't want to be a party to blood-money.

And some people are deeply offended by their tax dollars going to war against countries which have not attacked ours; and money going to fund bridges to no-where, subsidies to multi-billion dollar industry and members of congress provided socialized health care.

Well, since the primary function of the federal government is national defense I suggest they fucken move somewhere that doesn't have a standing army to maintain like Germany......but good luck trying to get a job or own property.

National defense? Invading Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan and let us not forget Vietnam. What was the actual cost - benefit?

The House GOP's Crusade Against Reproductive Rights

October 06, 2011

In September, Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-FL), chairman of the House Energy and Commerce's Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, initiated an investigation of Planned Parenthood's financial records looking for misappropriated federal funds and requesting paperwork going back over 13 years. This Republican vendetta against Planned Parenthood is part of a larger fight in which Republicans are trying to prevent women from being in control of their reproductive health. To that end, House Republicans introduced a multitude of bills and amendments since January that would chip away at women's reproductive rights by eliminating Title X funding, defunding Planned Parenthood, imposing harsh restrictions on funding for abortions, replacing sexual education programs with abstinence-only programs, redefining rape to limit abortion exceptions, reinstating the global gag rule, supporting crisis pregnancy centers and imposing harsher parental notification laws.

Much More: The House GOP's Crusade Against Reproductive Rights | Political Correction
As it clearly states, it's investigating misappropriation of funds.

The People's money.

Was the English too complicated for you to grasp?

The mental and physical welfare of the mother comes first.

Do you even have a clue of the torment a woman goes thru when she aborts her baby?

It cuts you to the quick. It's not cut and dried. I still talk to friends of mine who named their aborted babies years after the act. Where they feel they had to name the child they ripped out of their body.

Trust me there is pain. I've held my friends and there is a sadness you can't even imagine.

I can't even describe it and I'm pretty good with words.
Your interest is protecting women from themselves?

Forum List

Back