U.S. Marines test all-male squads against mixed-gender squads: Results are bleak

I think it's a pretty good question. Taking care of bodily functions in mixed company in a war situation is asking for trouble. Also, women will normally just get in the way when they try to do a man's work. They don't have the size or strength and it's only imbeciles who think that women can physically cut the mustard. And then there will be the constant complaints about sexual harrassment. I know, the Army found a couple women that can keep up with the pack. Out of how many tens of thousands?

Not to mention pregnancies. What happens when women get pregnant in the field during a war situation?
No reason they should. We have drugs for that...
Apparently you're ignorant of the fact that a significant number of pregnancies occurred during the Iraq war

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
As I said, we have a fix for that.

We had it during the Iraq war. It seems you aren't figuring something into your "fix."
In my army it's mandatory.

Not to mention pregnancies. What happens when women get pregnant in the field during a war situation?
No reason they should. We have drugs for that...
Apparently you're ignorant of the fact that a significant number of pregnancies occurred during the Iraq war

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
As I said, we have a fix for that.

We had it during the Iraq war. It seems you aren't figuring something into your "fix."
In my army it's mandatory.

Things are different in the U.S. Army, however.

Forum List

Back