U.S. reports 587,564 new coronavirus cases, setting world record!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

Way to go Xiden!!!!!

Gonna have a Deep State forced news conference everyday every hour like they did to Trump?

Only MORE Lockdowns can save us now!

Joe Xiden

"I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re going to get it under control, I promise you. "

I have been told by the greatest minds ever ( ya know the fringe left of the USMB ) that if everyone was vaccinated then Covid would be gone like the wind…

Now even though the manufacturers of the vaccine never sold it as such, well has the fringe left ever been wrong?

In before - "Yeah but there would have been two million if not for the vaccine and masks".

Will be interesting to see if there is a corresponding surge in deaths as well. So far there has not been.

Why are we not locking down? Where is Biden and all the Democrats screaming for lockdown?

Will be interesting to see if there is a corresponding surge in deaths as well. So far there has not been.
It’s because a mutated virus weakens, just like the Spanish flu virus which lost a lot of potency after 2 years, the same seems to be happening with Covid-19. They are pandemics that have to play themselves out. Also with all the other treatments, now available we are better able to treat it early. I wouldn’t be surprised if the death rate is now that of the flu in a few months.

Way to go Xiden!!!!!

Gonna have a Deep State forced news conference everyday every hour like they did to Trump?

Joe Xiden

"I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re going to get it under control, I promise you. "

They are full of shit....
Most of the people in the Hospital right now don't even need to be there.
I was talking to an RN that I know from one of the local level one trauma centers.
She said the biggest Trauma is overgrown babies that can't put up with so much as a sniffle before they think they're dying.

Rediculous.

JO

That video needs to be broadcasted live on every channel in a loop for 12 hours straight.

The left still blames Trump for why people don't get vaccinated.
In reality... it is these fucks who have REPEATEDLY lied and lied and lied to us.
Fauci has repeatedly given the exact opposite information, as shown in this video, dozens of times. Dozens.
And we are supposed to believe them???
But the left has virtue signaling up their ass so deep it has lobotomized their brains.
It isn't about the validity of the vaccines to them, it is about virtue signaling -" We are the good guy - they are the bad guys... aren't you glad your a good guy too?"
The left media has access to all of these videos of the vaccine pushers literally saying the opposite information as a matter of fact. But they don't show it. Because they also care more about the politicization of it than what these people have done to us.

Way to go Xiden!!!!!

Joe Xiden

Whoops, OBE, Overtaken By Events, this morning it's 648,000 postive cases from yesterday. A whole lot of people seem to be okay with standing out there in the late December cold letting people stick things up their noses -----

You all probably realize that these HUGE numbers are an artifact of the public panic around getting tested, as if that would do anyone any good. Okay, the positivity rate is high. I admit that. VERY high. But it's really only the positivity rate that matters: the number of tests doesn't matter as long as it's enough to get stats from, and it always is.

I wish they would just graph the positivity rate alone and leave off this record of millions and millions of people rushing out to get tested for ------ what reason? It can't be good for people to stand out in the cold.

And we are supposed to believe them???
well that's just it , it's all become some belief system .....
You all probably realize that these HUGE numbers are an artifact of the public panic around getting tested, as if that would do anyone any good
Most do, the fact is Omicron is extremely virulent , but testing + merely means you've been exposed to it, doesn't mean you're sick

~S~

Forum List

Back