U.S.: Russia violated 1987 nuclear missile treaty

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
WASHINGTON (AP) — In an escalation of tensions, the Obama administration accused Russia on Monday of conducting tests in violation of a 1987 nuclear missile treaty, calling the breach "a very serious matter" and going public with allegations that have simmered for some time.
breaking a few minutes ago. Seems it has been going on for years and they have just decided to say something after this last launch.

They are also becoming very chummy with Cuba.

WASHINGTON (AP) — In an escalation of tensions, the Obama administration accused Russia on Monday of conducting tests in violation of a 1987 nuclear missile treaty, calling the breach "a very serious matter" and going public with allegations that have simmered for some time.
breaking a few minutes ago. Seems it has been going on for years and they have just decided to say something after this last launch.

I guess the downed airliner thing didn't pan out.

How callous you are, and Russia is explicit in the loss of all those lives.

As is the US. It appears as though the administration intends to up the ante.

As is the US. It appears as though the administration intends to up the ante.

Your propaganda will not work with me.

The truth hurts.

In case you're interested

For its part the United States is attempting to side step the treaty limits with sub launched intermediate-range missiles as one option for the Prompt Global Strike mission.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediate-Range_Nuclear_Forces_Treaty

Last edited:

Forum List

Back