🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Special forces preparing to topple Kim Jong Un

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U.S. Special Forces Preparing To Topple Kim Jong-Un
For the first time, Special Forces units of the U.S. military will participate in ongoing and annual joint drills with South Korea, Asian media reported Monday. And the stated objective of their training is to prepare to take out North Korean leaders in a potential regime change scenario.

U.S. Special Forces Preparing To Topple Kim Jong-un
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy never quits, he yanked our chains for so long that nobody believes him any more but soon we might not think it's a joke.

Drones are being sent over there too I believe.

DEVELOPING: U.S. Deploys attack drones to South Korea amid tension with North

As tensions continue between North Korea and the United States, The US has reportedly deployed attack drones to South Korea, according to a U.S. military spokesman. This…

Another story on here it here :
WAR DRUMS: US Navy Simulates Military Strike On North Korea

War Drums are pounding stronger as reports indicate that the U.S. special operations forces, including are scheduled to take part in joint military drills in South…

----------------------------------------------------
North Korea May have missile capable of striking US Soon

With the tensions rising in the South China Sea and the recent military movement taking place should the United States be concerned with an attack…

Oh please let this be true. Someone needs to kill that maniac and liberate that nation. Those poor people have endured unspeakable horrors for far too long.

Would love to see it united into one Korea under the South Korean government.

You realize that that means ww3 right? Get ready to fight the PLA

I'll kill as many as I can before they get me.

Remember the Alamo! :)

• Banned
Oh please let this be true. Someone needs to kill that maniac and liberate that nation. Those poor people have endured unspeakable horrors for far too long.

Half of them love it though they suffer from Stockholm syndrome kinda like our idiots here who are still in love with Obama..

he yanked our chains for so long

Actually not that long at all. Kim Jong Un has only been in power since his father, Kim Jong Il, passed in 2011.

Kim Jong Il, was everyone's pain the arse since his father, Kim Il Sung died in 1994.

• Banned
O geez I hope that's BS. It looks like BS.

upload_2017-3-13_22-19-57.png

The Biggest Story You're Not Hearing About: U.S. Deploys Missile System to S. Korea

Hyperbole. Literally nobody is coming to North Korea's aid in the event of conflict. Not Russia. Not China. And certainly not while Donald Trump sits in the White House. While the world laughed at limp-wristed Barack Obama and bullied him, they greatly fear President Trump. They know he won't hesitate to use the entire U.S. arsenal at his disposal.

Half of them love it though they suffer from Stockholm syndrome kinda like our idiots here who are still in love with Obama..
Don't kid yourself. None of them love it. They are forced to put on a show whenever state-run media is leveraged for propaganda. The stories that come out of their are absolutely chilling and every bit on par with the Holocaust.

Don't kid yourself. None of them love it. They are forced to put on a show whenever state-run media is leveraged for propaganda. The stories that come out of their are absolutely chilling and every bit on par with the Holocaust.

Oh I know they are ordered to cry for the camera, laugh etc. I know all about that. But many of them are indoctrinated to it all.

Not necessarily.

While N Korea is a client state of China, it is largely honored in the breach as they say. China is about as sick of N Korea's antics as everyone else is.

Believe me, everything we will do will be walked past China so they dont get itchy nuke trigger fingers.

Not necessarily.

While N Korea is a client state of China, it is largely honored in the breach as they say. China is about as sick of N Korea's antics as everyone else is.

Believe me, everything we will do will be walked past China so they dont get itchy nuke trigger fingers.
Until we produce enough of our own Bathroom Tissue.

For the first time, Special Forces units of the U.S. military will participate in ongoing and annual joint drills with South Korea, Asian media reported Monday. And the stated objective of their training is to prepare to take out North Korean leaders in a potential regime change scenario.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy never quits, he yanked our chains for so long that nobody believes him any more but soon we might not think it's a joke.

As tensions continue between North Korea and the United States, The US has reportedly deployed attack drones to South Korea, according to a U.S. military spokesman. This…

War Drums are pounding stronger as reports indicate that the U.S. special operations forces, including are scheduled to take part in joint military drills in South…

With the tensions rising in the South China Sea and the recent military movement taking place should the United States be concerned with an attack…

I doubt it, but if it's true, why? He's no threat.

Unlike Africans Asians CAN run advanced societies and unlike Arabs I don't see any religious infighting so its time I think....surgical strike....drone his ass whatever....I do NOT want US troops in North Korea...let South Korean troops deal with this shit. What I am worried about is the level of brainwashing of the North Korean people I watched a documentary and its disturbing...will they just willingly give up their leader? I mean to ME I think they would because they are starving to death.....but I just don't know. I want nothing to do with it and sure in the hell don't want a war with China.

I'd be willing to bet this is just more saber rattling by the little shit.
The difference being that Trump isn't a pussy and he has no problem calling the diminutive little turds bluff.

I do NOT want US troops in North Korea...let South Korean troops deal with this shit.
That's like saying "I do not want law enforcement handling child molestors....let toddlers deal with their shit". South Korea literally couldn't handle the Michigan Militia.

This is a job for our U.S. military and it is long overdue. It's time to kill this maniac and free North Korea.

Forum List

Back