🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Veterans to form Human Shield at Dakota Pipeline Protest

We don't pay the Saudis shit. Do you have a clue what you are talking about? The U.S. is the largest manufacturer of refined oil in the world...

The U.S. is third in crude oil, and first in refined oil. And the U.S is the largest exporter of refined oil in the world.

Unreal.....somebody get a butterfly net.
chase_butterfly.gif

off topic -------------------------- but as an example of engineering and SAFELY putting pipelines or tunnels under bodies of water . Checkout the 'chunnel' going from France to England. Its a tunnel under the water with all means of transport going under the English channel body of water . I never saw it , just heard of it . For further info , talk to 'LEWDOG' he is a Frenchman living in France and he and helped to construct the 'CHUNNEL' !! ---------------- off topic info thats interesting and related to putting pipes or tunnels under bodies of water.
Yes you're right. Completely off topic.

off topic -------------------------- but as an example of engineering and SAFELY putting pipelines or tunnels under bodies of water . Checkout the 'chunnel' going from France to England. Its a tunnel under the water with all means of transport going under the English channelbody of water . I never saw it , just heard of it . For further info , talk to 'LEWDOG' he is a Frenchman living in France and he and helped to construct the 'CHUNNEL' !! ---------------- off topic info thats interesting and related to putting pipes or tunnels under bodies of water.

Yeah it's real off topic because I'm born and raise in the United States. Why won't you say where you are from?
Maybe he doesn't know.

It's fucking next to the Missouri River which is what their water source is for the reservation.

Ah, so now it's "next to".....the story changes.

Yeah, like the pipeline wasn't actually going "through" Bismark, but it was still re-routed to protect their water source.

You also need an education on this to cut thru the bullshit these assholes are spewing. Standing Rock currently get their water 20 miles away from the pipeline.

But they were given a new intake that is 70 count em 70 freaking miles away.

Yeah... sure. That's why these fucking people are standing out in the freezing cold and getting hit wit water cannons. For no fucking reason. Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds?

They want to she domestic production in the Bakkens.

That's the real reason. Period full stop.

Here's a kicker. Standing Rock was given millions of dollars for a new water treatment plant.

THIRTY count em 30 Million buckolas in 2009.

"The Sioux received about $30 million from the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act to build a new water treatment plant, pump station, 5 million-gallon storage tank and several pipelines to feed fresh water to roughly 10,000 reservation residents."

For Standing Rock Sioux, new water system may reduce oil leak risk
A water treatment plant would be completely irrelevant at a body of water polluted by a pipeline leak.

It's fucking next to the Missouri River which is what their water source is for the reservation.

Ah, so now it's "next to".....the story changes.

Yeah, like the pipeline wasn't actually going "through" Bismark, but it was still re-routed to protect their water source.

You also need an education on this to cut thru the bullshit these assholes are spewing. Standing Rock currently get their water 20 miles away from the pipeline.

But they were given a new intake that is 70 count em 70 freaking miles away.

Yeah... sure. That's why these fucking people are standing out in the freezing cold and getting hit wit water cannons. For no fucking reason. Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds?

They want to she domestic production in the Bakkens.

That's the real reason. Period full stop.

F-U-L-L O-F S-H-I-T. /end of story

off topic -------------------------- but as an example of engineering and SAFELY putting pipelines or tunnels under bodies of water . Checkout the 'chunnel' going from France to England. Its a tunnel under the water with all means of transport going under the English channel body of water . I never saw it , just heard of it . For further info , talk to 'LEWDOG' he is a Frenchman living in France and he and helped to construct the 'CHUNNEL' !! ---------------- off topic info thats interesting and related to putting pipes or tunnels under bodies of water.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- but a perfectly good example of 20 and 21st century engineering and putting a pipeline or tunnel under a body of water my little veteran or veteran wannabe CAnarchy !!

Going full retard again with this "construction jobs are only temporary" bullshit.

Fucking moron. All construction jobs are temporary.

:lol:
Plus we really need another pipeline so we can export more Canadian oil.

The Keystone has been built to the Gulf for a couple of years now. XL was only going to be a short addition to pick up Bakken crude and transport.

You import Canadian oil because you need it. Number one supplier.

THIS pipeline is designed to move Bakken crude. You really need to get up to speed.
More oil for export. Awesome!

For US consumption. You really are ignorant on this topic I see.
I'm glad you were at the corporate board meeting so you can confirm that.

Oh piss off. The information on US oil consumption is right at the Department of Energy. US production is lower than the usage. Importing oil will not end.

Not any time soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- but a perfectly good example of 20 and 21st century engineering and putting a pipeline or tunnel under a body of water my little veteran or veteran wannabe CAnarchy !!
So evidently your theory now is that a Chunnel is being built at Standing Rock Reservation.

]
Pipelines leak all the time, hundreds of faiures per year that we know of. Many more incidents simply listed as "pipeline maintenance".

And train cars derail and tanker trucks get in wrecks....you progs seem to think the only solution is not to transport oil. I have a vintage Schwinn but I prefer to drive my 4x4 for work. You lost the election....your kind of thinking is going the way of the dodo bird....get over it, wake up.

Plus we really need another pipeline so we can export more Canadian oil.

The Keystone has been built to the Gulf for a couple of years now. XL was only going to be a short addition to pick up Bakken crude and transport.

You import Canadian oil because you need it. Number one supplier.

THIS pipeline is designed to move Bakken crude. You really need to get up to speed.
More oil for export. Awesome!

For US consumption. You really are ignorant on this topic I see.
I'm glad you were at the corporate board meeting so you can confirm that.

Oh piss off. The information on US oil consumption is right at the Department of Energy. US production is lower than the usage. Importing oil will not end.

Not any time soon.
So in other words: You don't actually know anything about anything.

]
Pipelines leak all the time, hundreds of faiures per year that we know of. Many more incidents simply listed as "pipeline maintenance".

And train cars derail and tanker trucks get in wrecks....you progs seem to think the only solution is not to transport oil. I have a vintage Schwinn but I prefer to drive my 4x4 for work. You lost the election....your kind of thinking is going the way of the dodo bird....get over it, wake up.
I lost the election? I didn't even know I was running for office.

I have a problem with multi national corporations running our government.

We're tired of our government running our corporations....

You said that the Sioux Indians were the aggressors and deserved to be mowed down with military using Gatling guns. You have zero credibility the rest of your time in this thread and maybe forever.

You said that the Sioux Indians were the aggressors and deserved to be mowed down with military using Gatling guns. You have zero credibility the rest of your time in this thread and maybe forever.

:lol:

Forum List

Back